剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
That's not doing the right thing,
这叫被逮捕
that's called getting caught.
听着 我会去监狱 服刑 可以
Look, I'll go to prison, do my time, fine.
但是强制给我注射解药
But forcing the cure on me?
我罪不至此
I don't deserve that.
法♥院♥会决定对你的刑罚
And the court will decide what you deserve.
这不仅仅关乎你做了什么
This isn't just about what you've done.
而是像你这样的人们做了什么
This is about what people like you do.
所以你恨所有的超能力者
Right. So you hate all metas.
真有创意 有警徽的蝉
Very original. Cicada with a badge.
我不是恨所有的超能力者
I don't hate all meta-humans,
只有那些假装做英雄的
just the ones who pretend to be heroes.
因为我犯了那个错误
I lost an entire platoon
我失去了整个排
because I made that mistake.
在我的命令下
On my orders,
他们跟随着
they followed a meta
一个我以为是英雄的超能力者进入了危险地带
I thought was a hero into a hot zone.
他欺骗了我
He fooled me.
当我知道了他叛变了的时候
By the time I realized his betrayal,
20名士兵失去了生命
20 soldiers lost their lives,
我本该保护的生命
lives I was responsible to protect.
不会再有下次
Never again.
这不仅仅是我
This isn't just about me.
你想要解决所有的超能力者
You want to go after all meta-humans.
只有罪犯
Only the criminals.
但你的判决将成为法律先例
But your sentence will set the legal precedent.
你先接种了解药
First you take the cure,
然后任何威胁到人类的福祉的超能力者
then any meta who endangers the good of the people
都要照办
will have to follow suit.
你认真的吗
You cannot be serious.
我钦佩你的战斗
I admire your fight.
但你无法阻止这一切
But there is nothing you can do to stop this.
因为最终 正义总会胜利
'Cause in the end, justice always wins.
整个等待判决的事情
You know, this whole waiting for a verdict thing?
糟透了
It sucks.
冰霜 我很抱歉
Frost, I am so sorry.
你是对的 我没有考虑到你想要的
You're right, I wasn't thinking about what you wanted.
我只是在考虑我想要的
I was only thinking about what I wanted.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
克莱默就要赢了 因为我 这座城市里
Kramer's gonna win, and every meta in this city
每一个超能力者都要输了
is gonna lose because of me.
克莱默试图开创先例
Kramer's trying to set a precedent that any meta
任何被指控犯罪的超能力者都要被惩罚注射解药
accused of a crime can be punished with the cure.
我只是在想所有会被伤害的超能力者的生命
I was just thinking about all the meta lives that will hurt.
我都不在乎我自己了
I don't even care about myself anymore.
我只是想帮助他们
I just want to help them.
不应该是你告诉我不要担心
Aren't you supposed to be the one telling me not to worry?
我们会想出办法的吗
That we'll figure it out?
就是这样 姐妹
That's the thing, Sis.
我想我想到了
I think I just did.
这个地方的里面更可怕
Okay. This place is even more intimidating on the inside.
亚丽克莎 我知道你很紧张
Alexa, I know you're nervous,
尖端科研实验室
但是闪电侠承诺会保证你的安全
but the Flash promised to keep you safe,
我们会履行那个承诺
and we're gonna keep that promise.
巴里说得对
Barry's right.
如果早先吓到了你我很抱歉
And I'm sorry if I startled you earlier.
但是 别担心 如果出现问题
But, don't worry. If something goes wrong,
我相信闪电侠会出现搞定一切
I'm sure the Flash will show up and take care of everything.
跟我走 极速实验室在这边
Come with me. The Speed Lab's this way.
这是漫长的一天 但在我做出判决之前
It's been quite the long day, but before I render my verdict,
我了解到被告想做个陈述
I understand the defendant would like to make a statement.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
这么说吧
Here's the deal.
夺走一个超能力者的超能力
Taking away a meta-human's powers
和从罪犯手里没收枪♥支♥是不一样的
isn't the same thing as taking away a gun from a criminal.
抹除我们的超能力就是在抹除我们的身份
Erasing our powers is erasing our identity.
意思就是 "你生来罪恶 需要改变"
It's saying, "Hey, you were made bad, change that."
但是正义不应该是
But shouldn't justice be about
改变一个人的行为
changing the way a person acts,
而不是他们与生俱来的样子吗
not the way they were born?
我明白
I get it.
因为我们的不同 你们惧怕我们
You fear us because we're different.
如果我们一样你们会感到更安全
You'd feel safer if we were the same.
但是差异不会被治愈
But different can't be cured.
这是普遍存在的
It's here to stay.
我们也普遍存在
We're here to stay.
有些人只觉得我跟以前一样是个罪犯
Some of you only think of me as the criminal I used to be.
当时 我只想着保护自己
Back then, I was only interested in protecting myself.
但后来 我找到了值得保护的人
But, then, I found someone else worth protecting.
保护这个人让我开始保护整个城市
And protecting that person led me to protecting a whole city.
我渐渐改变了
And slowly I changed.
我学会了
I learned how--
我学会了如何无私 而不是自私
I learned how to be selfless instead of selfish.
我明白了当我保护别人时
I learned that I'm my best self
我才是最好的自己
when I'm protecting other people.
所以 在我身边人的帮助下
So, with the help of someone close to me,
我做出了决定
I've made a decision.
我申请
I am submitting a request
终身监禁 不得假释
for life in prison without parole.
法官大人 坐牢并不是
Your Honor, prison time is not the punishment
国家要求的惩罚
the State is requesting.
纠正一下 法官大人
Correction, Your Honor.
国家规定明确表示
The State's own words made very clear
它的唯一目的是 原话是
that their only goal was, and I quote,
"确保这位极度危险的罪犯
"To ensure this extremely dangerous criminal
不再威胁我们的良好市民"
no longer threatens our good citizens."
这是你的原话吗 顾问
Are those your words, Counselor?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
那我提醒克莱默女士她并不是顾问
Then I'll remind Ms. Kramer she isn't Counsel,
并请她坐下
and kindly ask her to sit down.
法庭想问被告
The court would like to ask the defendant
她是否完全明白自己的请求
if she's fully aware of what she's proposing.
是的
Yes.
我明白
I am.
我相信我的判断将开创先例
As am I that my judgement will set a precedent.
一项赞成的裁决会将其定为可行的刑罚
A ruling for the cure sets it as a viable punishment.
一项反对裁决将会否决它
A ruling against it takes it off the table.
就像我曾经的法学教授常说的
Like my old law professor used to say,
为了让正义变得盲目
in order for justice to be blind,
有时她必须正视丑恶的事实
sometimes she must open her eyes to ugly truths.
所以
Therefore,
我在此宣判这个超人类罪犯
I hereby sentence the meta-human criminal
名为冰霜
known as Frost,
终身监禁 不得假释
to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
中城警局
队长
Captain, uh,
我收好行李了
I'm all packed up,
我是来道别的
just thought I'd say goodbye.
祝你好运
Good luck.
听着 我知道
Listen, I know--
我们有分歧 也许这轻描淡写了
we've had our differences and maybe that's an understatement,
特别是今天后 但是...
especially after today, but...
我只是想告诉你 尽管我们有摩擦
I just wanted to tell you, despite our personal frictions,
我很尊敬你
you have my respect.
我钦佩你对司法制度的奉献
I admire your commitment to justice.
我也一样
The feeling's mutual.
其实 我并不总喜欢你的方法
Truth is, I may not always like your methods.
有时候我完全鄙视你的做法
Sometimes, I downright despise them.
但我一眼就能分辨出好警♥察♥
But I know a good cop when I see one.
只是光这样还不够 对吗
Only that's not all, is it?
是的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表