剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I didn't think we were gonna make it, either.
但我们活下来了
But we did.
你现在在想着什么 马克
What are you thinking about now, Mark?
你 小雪花
You, Snowflake.
那是什么情况
What the hell was that?
去他的蔗糖和氯酸钾
Sucrose and potassium chlorate my ass.
马克
Mark!
巴里
Barry?
别担心了
Stop worrying.
你会是个好爸爸的
You're gonna be a great dad.
我们都知道的
We all know it.
谢谢 塞西尔
Thanks, Cecile.
我只是...
I just...
希望爱瑞斯能好起来 回来这里
wish Iris was feeling better and could be here.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但我们一结束你就会给她打电♥话♥的
But you're gonna call her as soon as we're done.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
Okay, what is it?
我只是在想...
Oh, I was just thinking. I'm...
我希望我们的孩子能有爱瑞丝的心胸
I hope our child has iris's heart.
还有她的无所畏惧
And her fearlessness.
她会的
Oh, she will.
是 是阴性
It's--it's negative.
我不
I don't...
我...
I...
我是说 我梦到了
I mean, my dream.
诺拉说一切都会好起来的
Nora said everything was gonna work out.
会的 亲爱的
It will, honey.
-我知道会好的 -怎么好起来
- I know it will. - How?
如果这不是我和爱瑞丝的未来...
If--if this isn't the future for me and Iris...
那什么是呢
What is?
克雷克一整天都没出现
Creyke hasn't shown up all day.
可能他走了
Maybe he moved on?
不 他会来的
No, he'll be here.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
真奇怪
It's strange,
几乎都要结案了
being so close to almost closing this case.
你在担心要逮捕一个老朋友吗
Are you worried about arresting an old friend?
我们入伍以后
After we joined the service,
我进了情报局
I went into intelligence.
亚当去了特种部队
Adam ended up in special forces.
原来是他有杀人的爱好
Turns out he had a knack for killing.
军队能把这爱好往好处用
One the army used to great effect.
有东西改变了他 韦斯特
Something changed in him, West.
而我之前没看出来
And I didn't see it.
因为你们俩的成长经历这么相似...
And since you two grew up so much alike...
现在你担心击垮他的东西
Now you're worried that whatever broke him
也会击垮你吗
might break you too?
我们这一辈子 都在互相照应
All our lives, we had each other's backs.
直到他从背后给了我一刀
'Till he stabbed me in mine.
留我一人等死
Left me for dead.
是什么让一个人有如此改变呢
What could change a person enough to do that?
那是什么
What the hell is that?
快下车
Get out of the car!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表