剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
but only...
因为我下了赌注
because I took a chance.
好吧
All right.
我加入
I'm in.
更亮了 我们一定是接近了
It's brighter. We must be getting close.
她应该就在这里
She should be here.
或许是个假信♥号♥♥
Maybe it was a false positive.
或许因为诺拉就是神速力
Maybe since Nora is the Speed Force,
她的同位素信♥号♥♥可能已经布满了城市
her isotopic signature is all over the city by now.
-那我们要怎么办 -我不知道
- So what do we do? - I don't know.
但我们已经没时间了
But we are running out of time.
西斯科说你无法解决一个难题
Well, Cisco always says you can't solve a problem
直到你问道了正确的问题
till you're asking the right question.
"诺拉的同位素信♥号♥♥会带我们去哪里"
Isn't "Where's Nora's kinetic energy leading us"
不是正确的问题吗
the right question?
不
No.
正确的问题是"诺拉在哪里"
The right question is "Where's Nora?"
我们一直在找神速力
We've been trying to find the Speed Force
我们要找的应该是人
when we should be looking for... the person.
所以真正的诺拉·艾伦去了哪里
So where would the real Nora Allen go?
家
Home.
来吧
Come on.
安全带修整完成
Harness modifications complete.
咱们开始收集时间粒子吧
Let's get some time particles.
其实 你知道吗
Actually, you know what? Um...
让我再测试一下
Let me run just one more diagnostic
收集盘
on the collection disc.
我只需要再来一次 就一次
I just need one more, just one more...
该死
Oh, frak.
迪恩
Yo, yo, Deon.
怎么 怎么
What's--what's uh...
-怎么样啊 老兄 -你说呢
- What's good, man? - You tell me.
有什么引我来这里
Something drew me here.
是你吗
Was it you?
我想不是...
I'm--I don't think it was...
这是谁 抱歉 你是谁
Who's this? I'm sorry, who are you?
我是谁 你是谁
Who am I? Who are you?
他是谁
Who is he?
各位 这里一切都好
Look, guys, all's good in the hood.
没事的 你看
All right, look.
巴里 这是迪恩
Barry, this is Deon.
静止力
Still Force.
然后 迪恩 这是巴里
And--and Deon, this is Barry,
其实他是...
who's actually--
这个机构的所有者
owner of this, uh, fine establishment.
所以你是房♥东
So you're the landlord.
你跟这情况能有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
迪恩
Deon...
很高兴见到你
it's good to meet you.
其实 你记得我吗
Actually, you remember me?
我和他一起的 你叫我们乌克尔
I was with him, you called us one of the Urkels.
是 乡巴佬们
Oh, yeah...the cornballs.
乡巴佬 他真逗
Cornball. He's so funny.
这蛋头博士是谁
Who's the egghead?
哈里森·威尔斯
Harrison Wells.
我是一起...
I'm a fellow--
做客巴里这里的
Uh, visitor to Barry's place.
你知道吗 你们现在都挺友好
You know, y'all are being real friendly right now.
但我认为
But I think--
我们认为你们表现成这样
I think y'all are acting like that
是因为你们怕我
because you're afraid of me.
-这是为什么呢 -不 我们只是
- Now why is that? - No, we're just...
我们只是在做一个 我们只是在实验...
we're just making a--we're just doing an experiment--
闭嘴
Shut up!
现在
Now...
为什么我觉得
why do I get the feeling...
你是我变成这样的原因
you're reason I'm this way?
因为就是如此
Because that's true.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
我不想这种事发生
I never meant for this to happen.
-请你让我来挽救 -挽救
- So please let me fix it. - Fix it?
挽救 所以我是个错误
Fix it? So I'm a mistake?
-我没这么说 -你不需要
- I didn't say that- - You didn't have to.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
-你想要摧毁我 -不 我想要救你
- You want to destroy me. - No, I want to save you.
迪恩 迪恩
Deon.... Deon.
还有其他三神力 和你一样的人
There are three other forces- people like you.
其中一个 她想要杀你
One of them? She wants to kill you.
现在她已经杀死了另外一个神力
Now, she's already killed one of the other forces--
力量力 她一点也不在乎
the Strength Force, and she didn't care
与神力有联♥系♥的人也死掉
when the person containing that force died too.
所以我需要让静止力找不到你
So I need to make it so the Still Force never found you.
这是唯一能让你安全的办法
It's the only way to keep you safe.
不
Nah.
我不想被改变
I like being me.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
我懂了 我懂了
No, I get it. I get it.
你打算用这个来对付我
This is what you're gonna use to do it, huh?
就用这个来对付我
This is what you're gonna use
让我彻底消失
to make it like I never existed?
只是让你体内的神力消失
Not you, just the force inside--
我和神力是一体的
Man, I am that force!
你能体会那种
Do you have any idea what it's like
告诉你不该存在于世的感觉
to be told that you shouldn't be here?
我从未要求来到这世上
I never asked to be born.
迪昂 听我说
Deon, listen to me.
看看你的所作所为
Look at what you're doing.
你不了解自己的身份
Okay, you--you don't understand what you are.
我当然了解
Yeah, I do.
我是神
I'm a god.
也许你该接受这件事了
Maybe it's time you understood that.
迪昂 等一下
Deon, wait--
该闪了
Time to bounce.
对不对
right?
刚刚发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
你的朋友迪昂让时间停止了
I think your friend Deon just stopped time.
是这样的
Yeah, he does that.
他为什么走了
Why'd he leave?
因为我没能阻止他
Because I couldn't stop him.
迪昂将抑制器老化了一千年
Deon just aged the harness a thousand years.
-情况严重吗 -非常严重
- How bad is it? - Pretty bad.
但还有救
But not hopeless.
如果我们能找到某种方法
See I figured if we can find some way to--
创造出某种
somehow create some sort of...
迪昂出现的时候我正在处理收集盘
I was working on the collection disc when Deon showed up.
我觉得最好把它藏起来以防万一
I figured I better hide it just in case.
切斯特
Chester.
你真是个救星
You're a lifesaver.
至于这件背心
As for the vest,
我早就习惯修补破烂了
I'm used to working with junk.
我只需要从我的车♥库♥里
I'll just need a bunch of replacement parts
取一些替换材料就能让它重新运作
from my garage and she'll be up and running in no time.
-只需要一点帮助 -我帮你
- With a little help, that is. - I'm with you.
怎么了
What's up?
我觉得迪昂说得对
I think Deon's right.
我们不能就这样
We can't just...
用这种方式让神力消失
uncreate these forces like that.
那怎么办 我们 我们
Uh--so what, we--we...
我们应该就这样放弃吗
we should just give up?
这种方式 我们是应该放弃
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表