剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
还在想办法脱身吗
Still looking for a way out of this?
没办法的
There isn't one.
你可以试试
Oh, you can try.
你可以开枪打我
You could shoot me.
放火烧我
Light me on fire.
我知道这是个陷阱
I know it's a trap.
但我死过
But I've died before.
其实我死过17次
17 times, actually.
你何不拿出你最厉害的本事
So why don't you give me your best shot.
因为我是杀不死的
'Cause I can't be killed.
这是你在达科他堡杀了十二位
Is that why you killed 12 innocent soldiers
无辜的士兵的原因吗
from Fort Dakota?
因为你知道他们会死而你不会
Because you knew they'd die and you wouldn't?
克里斯汀
Kristen?
你从前对我来说像哥哥一样 亚当
You were like a brother to me, Adam.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do it?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you.
但你先告诉我你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Right after you tell me who the hell you are.
因为克莉丝汀·克莱默在那场爆♥炸♥中去世了
'Cause Kristen Kramer died in that explosion.
那意味着你已经死了
And that means you're dead.
他在说什么 克莱默
What's he on about, Kramer?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不在乎
And I don't care.
我只在乎你为什么杀了我们一队人
All I care about is why you killed our unit.
为了钱吗
Was it money?
如果你有困难 我本会帮你的
If you were in trouble, I would have helped.
困难
Trouble?
听着 我是不死之身
Listen. I'm immortal.
我一发现这点
And once I discovered that,
就意识到这个世界是属于我的
I realized the world was meant for me
因为这是我应得的
because I deserved it.
你应得的是终身监禁
What you deserve is life in prison.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我把生命献给了军队
I gave my life to the army.
它又给我带来了什么呢
And what did it get me, huh?
无尽的噩梦和沉重的打击
Nightmares and a kick in the teeth.
就是这时我明白了 我要么破产没落
That's when I realized I could go down broke
要么富裕崛起
or live it up rich.
因为外面有好多人
'Cause there's plenty of folks out there
愿意为我的新能力买♥♥单
willing to pay for my new talents.
看看他
Look at him.
想要搞清楚我是什么
Trying to figure out what I am.
我已经知道了
I already have.
你就是那种
You're the kind of meta
给其他超能力者蒙羞的超能力者
that gives the others a bad name.
你杀害了无辜的人
You killed innocent people.
我这是完成任务
I finished a job.
你是个雇佣兵
You're a mercenary.
我真的了解过你吗
Did I ever know you at all?
只有你了解我 克里斯
You're the only one who knows me, Kris.
当然 价钱到位我谁都会杀
Sure, I'll kill anyone if the price is right.
但是我拿出一半的酬劳
But I take half the money I make
回馈给革命
and I give it back to the Rez.
去建设美好的事物 我们没有的事物
To build something good. Something we never got.
做好事并不能抹去做过的坏事
Doing something good doesn't erase something evil.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你去跟像你我一样的孩子们说
You tell that to the kids that look like you and me.
他们现在有了未来
They got futures now.
我所做的每件事
Everything I did,
如果重来我还会那么做
I'd do it again.
你竟然毫无歉意
You're not even sorry.
克莱默 把枪放下
Kramer, stand down!
克里斯汀
Kristen.
不值
It's not worth it.
行了
Come on.
如果这是真的奥古斯特·哈特
Iπf this is the real August Hart,
他不是应该
shouldn't he be in, like, I don't know,
在天眼会的三重封锁里之类的吗
triple lockup at A.R.G.U.S. or something?
现在 这只是我们的感觉
Well, right now, it's just a feeling.
对 我们需要想办法证明他是
Yeah, we need to find a way to prove it.
无论用什么方法
One way or the other.
这是爱瑞丝想做的
It's what Iris would want.
基于你告诉我们的一切
Based on everything you told us,
现在爱瑞丝和迪恩在一起是最安全的
being with Deon is the safest place for Iris to be right now.
是的 我们都见识过了静滞力的威力
Yeah, I mean, we've all seen what the Still Force can do.
如果有人可以保护她的安全
If anyone can keep her safe,
就是迪恩
Deon can.
好了 现在让我们集中精力
All right, right now, let's stay focused
保护这座城市的安全
on keeping the city safe.
好的
Right, right, okay.
我刚跑完
I just finished running the algorithm
神速消失的算法
on the Godspeed disappearances.
原来 这些克隆人每次回来的
Turns out, these clones are coming back
速度都会以指数级增加
exponentially faster each time.
我们还有多久
How long do we have?
一开始 8小时 然后是4小时
At first, it was eight hours, then four.
现在呢
And now?
幸运的话 90分钟
If we're lucky, 90 minutes.
这场战争将进入旋涡模式
This war's about to go turbo.
塞西尔 你能从他身上感受到什么吗
Cecile, can you sense anything from this guy?
我试过了
Yeah, I tried.
我唯一感受到的是失去记忆的人
The only thing I'm picking up is the same fear
都会感受到的同一种恐惧
that anyone suffering from memory loss would have.
无论这个人是谁
Whoever this person is,
他都像是需要帮助的人
he seems like somebody who needs help.
我对他进行了全面的诊断
I ran complete diagnostics on him.
没有任何的神速力迹象 天生的或人造的
There's no sign of speed powers, organic or artificial.
但是看这个
But take a look at this.
神经系统分♥析♥ 低活性细胞 记忆严重退化
他的神经扫描显示记忆严重退化
His neurological scans show severe memory degradation.
但他的躯体记忆细胞仍然完好无损
But his somatic memory cells are still intact,
他们只是活性较弱
they're just inactive.
我们能激活它们吗
Can we access them?
我可以给他一纳米剂量的神经源性暗物质
I could give him a nano dose of neurogenic dark matter.
可能会重新激活细胞
It might reactivate the cells.
但是这很冒险
But it's risky.
而且这种影响只是暂时的
And the effects would only be temporary.
我认为如果他脑内的东西
I think if there's a chance
有一丝拯救生命的可能
that what's inside his head could save lives,
这就值得一试
it's worth trying.
只要他同意
As long as he agrees.
我们准备好针剂
Let's get the shot ready.
我去问问他是否愿意帮忙
I'll ask if he's willing to help.
告诉西斯科我已经扫描了每一个元素
Tell Cisco that I have scanned every element.
我正在处理
And I am on the case.
如果有办法复♥制♥这个时间陷阱技术
If there's any way to duplicate this Time Trapper tech,
我们会找到的
we'll find it.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
你有能力 兄弟
You got skills, man.
这个小队有你很幸运
This team is lucky to have you.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
那么希望很快能见到你
So see you soon?
当然
Sure.
保护好自己
Take care of yourself.
你要走了吗
You leaving?
有件事我拖了太久了
There's something I've been putting off for far too long,
今天它差点要了我的命
and today it nearly got me killed.
现在我得去处理它
And now I have to deal with it.
我明白 只是
I get it, it's--
只是这场战争
it's just this war.
我们需要所有能得到的帮助
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表