剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I spent last year so afraid of losing everyone I loved in Crisis,
我从没想到我需要再次面对这份恐惧
I never thought I'd have to face that fear again.
灵能客让我看到
Psych showed me...
我爱的人
People I love,
死了
dead.
豪力女杀了他们
Fuerza had killed them.
我们已经挑战不可能
We've taken on the impossible,
那么多次了
so many times.
这些新的威胁还是感觉有些不同
Something about these new threats feels different.
更巨大
Bigger.
自危机开始第一次
And for the first time since Crisis...
我 我害怕了
I'm sc--I'm scared.
有时 当我害怕时
Sometimes, when I'm scared
我问我自己 "闪电侠会怎么做"
I ask myself, "What would the Flash do?"
真的
Seriously.
巴里
Barry,
每次你拯救这座城市
you run through fear,
都是奔跑着穿越恐惧
every time you save this city.
亲爱的 你只需为自己找些那样的勇气
Honey, you just gotta find some of that courage for yourself.
伙计们 我们刚侦查到了灵能客的同位素特征
Guys, we just detected Psych's isotopic signature.
它在扩张 覆盖了桑多瓦尔高地
It's expanding, all over Sandoval Heights.
塞西尔
Cecile,
你把你的恐惧转移到尖峰人
you sent your own fear into Top.
你觉得你能做到更大程度的吗
Do you think you could do that on a bigger scale?
我吗 不 不可能
D-- Me?--No, no way.
巴里 我连传播一份情感穿过房♥间都费劲
Barry, I could barely broadcast one emotion across a room.
那我们就给你找点助力
Then let's get you some help.
巴里
Barry?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我知道 这听起来很疯狂 但是
I know, it sounds crazy, but,
迪沃制♥造♥这把椅子以在巨大程度上
DeVoe built this chair to expand his mental capacity
扩大他的意识能力
on a massive scale.
是 没错
Yeah, yeah,
让他成了一个超级反派
and it turned him into a supervillain!
但是你不会
But you won't,
因为你将会用它拯救这座城市
'cause you're gonna use it to save the city.
我能感受到你们所有的恐惧 中城
I can feel all your fear, Central City,
它们很强烈
and feels exquisite.
拜托 拜托放我出去
Please--please let me out.
让我离开这里 拜托
Let me out of here, please!
这太多了
It's too much.
太多了
Too much!
我承受不住了
I can't take it!
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, Dad?
拜托别把我丢在这里
Please don't leave me here.
你们为什么不回家
Why won't you come home?
离我远点
Get away from me!
-一切都在燃烧 -帮我
- Everything's burning! - Help me!
墙越来越近了
The walls are closing in!
-塞西尔 你还好吗 -不
- Cecile, you good? - Nope!
一点都不好
Not even close to good.
我 我正坐在一个死亡机器上
I--I am sitting in a death machine.
这东西要是烧了我的脑子怎么办
What if this thing fries my brain?
这把椅子把我变成尖峰人一样邪恶怎么办
Wh--what if this chair turns me evil like the Top?
那怎么办
What about that?
作为一名专业医务人员 我保证你会没事的
As a medical professional, I promise you will be okay.
-好的 -也许吧
- Okay. - Probably.
闪电侠 你在哪
Flash, where you at?
我在靠近灵能客的作用半径
I'm approaching Psych's radius.
好的 来吧
Okay. Do it.
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe!
让它停下来
Make it stop!
成功了
It's working.
我可以 我可以
I can--I can...
感受到人们的大脑
feel people's minds,
全城人的想法
thoughts, all over the city.
我能感受到巴里
I can feel Barry.
他的杏仁核在突起
His amygdala is spiking.
巴里 能听到吗
Barry, can you hear me?
塞西尔连通了你的大脑
Cecile is connected to your mind.
无论你看到了什么 战胜它
Whatever you're seeing, fight through it.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
这不是真的
It's not real.
这不是真的
It's not real.
这不是真的
It's not real.
你把我们都害死了 巴里
You got us all killed, Barry.
我信任过你
I trusted you.
你为什么不救我
Why didn't you save me?
你害死我时 也害死了我们的孩子
When you let me die, you killed our children too.
巴里听不见我们
Barry can't hear us.
他被噩梦缠住了
He's caught inside his nightmare.
他迷失了
He's lost.
我要把所有的卫星电源转移到通讯上
I'm diverting all satellite power to the comms.
听我说 巴里
Listen to me, Barry.
你必须战争它
You have to get through this.
西斯科 我不知道我行不行
Cisco, I don't know if I can.
你能行的
Yes, you can.
你足够强大 我知道的
You are strong enough, I know you are.
没有你我们做不到
We can't do this without you.
-巴里·艾伦你是懦夫 -你会失去我们
- You're a coward, Barry Allen! - You'll lose us again.
因为你太胆小
All because you're too afraid.
胆小到不敢睁开眼睛
Too afraid to open your eyes.
你说的对
You're right,
我是害怕
I am afraid.
但我不会让恐惧控制我
But I won't let that fear control me.
他冲破了
He broke through!
塞西尔 快
Cecile, now!
巴里
Barry,
我能感受到你的勇气
I can feel your courage.
不
No. No.
你太迟了 闪电侠
You're too late, Flash.
大伙 它起作用了
Guys, it worked.
-塞西尔做到了 -我做到了
- Cecile did it. - I did it.
你做到了
You did it.
-我做到了 -你做到了
- I did it! - You did it.
大伙
Guys,
我感觉我得吃个能量棒
I think I need an energy bar.
你的额叶皮层正在愈合
Your frontal cortex is healing,
但控制身体活动的部分
but the part that controls motor control
还没跟上
is still falling behind.
没发现灵能客和豪力女
No trace of Psych or Fuerza.
不管怎么说
Well, either way,
现在我们至少证明了他们有关联
at least now we have proof they're connected.
我用闪电击中灵能客时
When I struck Psych with my lightning,
他轻松摆脱了 但
he shook it off easy, but
只有一瞬 那闪电
just for a minute, the lightning--
停留在他身上了
it stayed with him.
当时在亮吗
Was it glowing?
是的
Yeah.
你打豪力女的时候也发生了这种情况
Same thing happened when you fought Fuerza.
我把所有招数都用了 我们都是
I threw everything I had at them, we all did.
他们就是能不断反击
They just kept coming for more.
幸运的是 你的能量也在变强
Luckily, your powers are getting stronger, too.
大部分是椅子的功劳 但还是谢谢了
Chair did most of the work, but thanks.
我不懂 你可是把那神经病胖揍了一顿
I don't know, you kicked some pretty serious psychic ass out there.
都能给火星猎人好好上一课了
Might have to teach Martian Manhunter a thing or two.
巴里
Barry!
是灵能客吗
Is it Psych?
不 是别的
No, no. This is something else.
我得到的读数和诺拉的一样
I'm getting the same readings I got off Nora.
我需要自我治疗 打开冷冻仓
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表