剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
is what woke her up for the moment?
然后她跟力量力重连了
And then she reconnected with the Strength Force.
要说这是我们做的 是不是有点疯狂
Is it crazy to think that we did this?
不
No.
因为我们都是相关联的
'Cause we're all connected.
如果我们能唤醒她一次
And if we woke her up once.
那我们就能把她永远带回来
Then we could bring her back permanently?
为什么你们都看着我
Why is everyone looking at me?
听着 我想让你留下 但是...
Listen. I'd ask you to stay, but...
我已经知道答案了
I already know the answer.
一个男人就得随心所向
A man's gotta be where his heart lies.
男人就得学会倾听自己的内心
He's just gotta learn to listen to it.
我走前还有件事
One more thing before I go.
不论是我...
Whether it's me...
还是某位前代威尔斯们
or any of the many Wells predecessors,
我想让你们知道你让我们学到的
I want you to know that you taught us
和我们教给你的一样多
every inch as much as we taught you.
或许更多
Maybe more.
我可能永远不会习惯这个场景
Yeah, I'm never gonna get used to that.
你没事吧
You okay?
是啊
Yeah.
很久以来第一次
For the first time in a long while.
我没事
Yeah, I feel okay.
很好
Good.
我一直在想一些事情
Um...'cause I've been thinking about something.
今晚过后 我知道我必须得做了
And after tonight, I know I have to do it.
好诡异啊
Okay, that's just weird.
我正打算跟你说同样的话
I was literally about to say the exact same thing to you.
我得离开中城了
I have to leave Central City.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你逗我呢
Are you kidding me?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
亲爱的 你该怎么告诉公民报小队
Babe, what are you gonna tell Team Citizen?
你该怎么告诉闪电侠小队
What are you gonna tell Team Flash?
是你在追杀我吗
You're the one who's after me?
你看起来不怎么强
You don't look so tough.
你是谁
What are you?
最终审判
A reckoning.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表