剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
她会再多做一点检测 以策万全
She's gonna run some more tests to be sure,
但我们认为由于你是独特的
but we think that because you are uniquely
从超能力者DNA中诞生的
born from meta DNA,
如果你注射了解药
if you take the cure--
可能会伤害到你 甚至有可能会杀死你
it could harm you, maybe even kill you.
这简直是疯了 任何人都不准碰冰霜
This is insane. Okay, no one is touching Frost.
-我们会阻止这件事的 对吗 -当然
- We're gonna stop this, right? - Hell yeah.
我们要以火攻火
Okay, we need to fight fire with fire.
入侵克莱默的资料 挖点黑料
Hack Kramer, dig up dirt,
不惜一切都要救冰霜
whatever it takes to save Frost.
不 我自首不是为了
No. I didn't just turn myself in
再次去触犯法律的
so that I could go and break the law again.
我们要么循规蹈矩要么就不做 好吗凯蒂
We're doing this by the book or not at all-- okay, Katie?
好吧 你说得对
Okay. You're right.
有些事还是解释不通
Something still doesn't sit right.
克莱默为什么要竭尽全力也要消除你的超能力
Why would Kramer go so hard to take you down?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但我只在乎如何阻止她
But all I care about now is stopping her.
我们要说服法官
Well, we do that by convincing the judge
你应该去坐牢而不是注射解药
that you deserve prison time and not the cure.
我在办公室里有一些法律案例书籍
I got some case law books back at the office
我们要好好看一看 乔
that we need to look at, and, Joe,
我想你可以帮我
I think you can help me out.
我们到底要做什么
Okay, what are we really doing?
-我喜欢你的黑客想法 -我们要想长远点
- I like your hacking idea. - We need to think bigger.
冰霜命悬于此
Frost's life is on the line.
楔石城看护中心
同位素信♥号♥♥探测
大伙 我在这个区域
Guys, I'm still picking up
仍然还能接收到豪力女的同位素信♥号♥♥
Fuerza's isotopic signature in the area.
你们还是没看到她吗
You still don't see her?
没 暂时没有
No, nothing yet.
豪力女的信♥号♥♥特征是地震
Fuerza's signature is seismic-based.
也许她躲在地下
Maybe she hides underground.
这里有很多人
Man, there's a lot of people here.
在情况变危险之前 我们应该把他们都送走
We should run them all away before things get dangerous.
不 神力想要吸取我们的能量 巴里
No. The Forces want to feed off our powers, Barry.
可能是这东西一开始攻击你的原因
That's probably why this thing attacked you in the first place.
过早使用我们的能力 即使为了拯救他人
Using our abilities too early, even if it's to save others,
也许会危害到他们
could put them in danger.
我想这到是有可能的
I guess that is possible.
我们对这些神力了解得还太少了
There's still so much we don't know about these Forces.
我们知道了需要知道一切
We know all we need to.
他们是危险人物
They're dangerous.
我还记得他们是如何攻击我的
I still remember how they attacked me--
将我生吞
eating me alive.
我可以感受到
I could feel it.
那是纯粹的邪恶
It's pure evil.
我知道 灵能客攻击我时 我也感受到了
I know, I felt it too when Psych attacked me.
不管这些东西从哪来 我们一定要阻止他们
Wherever these things came from, they have to be stopped.
这倒不敢肯定
Yeah, I'm not so sure.
什么意思
What do you mean?
显然贤者力和豪力女都很危险
Well, the Sage Force is clearly dangerous and Fuerza too,
但是你记不记得
but do you remember
切斯特和西斯科说起过静滞力迪恩吗
what Chester and Cisco said about Deon, the Still Force?
说他只是个孩子 只想一个人独处
That he was just a kid who wanted to be left alone.
你觉得这看起来像是吸取邪恶能量的人吗
Yeah, I mean, does that seem like a vicious energy feeder to you?
有些事解释不通
Something doesn't add up here.
巴里 我们在追捕的生物
Barry, the creature that we're hunting
杀了某人 还想杀你
killed someone and tried to kill you.
我们不能让这些
We can't let ourselves be fooled
躲藏在人类外表下的神力给骗了
by the human facades these Forces hide behind.
这些在人类外表之下的神力只要一个目的
Underneath them, these Forces only have one goal--
就是毁了他们所接触到的一切
to destroy everything they touch.
你要记住这一点
You need to remember that.
巴里 发现了另一个信♥号♥♥
Barry, got another hit,
就是从下一个帐篷里传出来的
and it's coming from the next tent.
好极了 把额外的配给放在那边就好
Great, just put those extra rations just over--
等等 你们俩是自愿者吗
wait, are you two volunteers?
不 其实我们不是
No, we're-- no, actually.
不是吗 抱歉 今早一直很忙
No? Sorry it's been a pretty busy morning.
我叫亚丽克莎·里维拉
I'm Alexa Rivera,
楔石城看护中心的外事主管
the Field Supervisor for Keystone Cares.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
What can I do for you?
麦克风测试 一二 一二
Mic check, one, two, one, two.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
希望如此吧
Sure hope so.
科博尔警官 我是凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
Officer Korber, I'm Caitlin Snow.
前几天你们把我拘留在这里
I was detained here the other day.
-那是一场误会 -是 我听说了
- It was a misunderstanding. - Right, I heard.
-对不起发生了这种事 -没关系
- Sorry that happened. - It's okay.
现在已经解决了
It's all sorted now.
但是他们释放我的时候
But when the released me,
没把我的随身物品还给我
they didn't return all of my belongings.
是吗
Really?
是的 我的一条项链还是没找到
Yes, I'm still missing a necklace,
还有一个手镯 那手镯以前是我母亲的
and a bracelet-- the bracelet used to be my mother's.
我相信那些东西还在拘留所
I'm sure they're still in lockup.
如果你填写寻求帮助表格 申报财物遗失
If you just want to fill out a 10-67 for loss of property.
我会去帮你拿的
I'll get them.
好
Great.
西斯科 安全了吗
Cisco, is the coast clear?
尖端科研实验室里
移♥动♥研究小组
我正在循环播放监控录像
I am back-looping security cameras...
行动
now.
在这里之前你有两分钟时间
You got two minutes before they're back up.
我要走哪个方向来着
Which way am I going again?
非法闯入中城警局让我很紧张
This whole breaking into CCPD thing's freaking me out.
我们把解药交给他们的时候
When we gave them the cure,
他们把剩余的解药放在军械库里了
they stored the surplus in the Armory.
军械库
你要去那里
That's where you're headed.
右转
Just turn right.
你的右边
Your other right.
你要把惯性血氧计按在门上
All right, you're gonna attach the inertial oximeter to the door.
它会发出一股脉冲
It's gonna send out a pulse
能毁掉那里所有的解药样本
that will neutralize all cure samples on site.
快到了
Almost there.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你好像迷路了
You seem lost.
我是《公民报》的记者
I'm from "The Citizen."
我是来采访的
I'm-- I'm here for our interview.
凯特琳 阿莱格拉需要支援
Caitlin, Allegra needs backup.
克莱默盯住她了
Kramer's got her pinned.
对不起
Sorry about that.
没人跟我说过有采访
No one told me about any interview.
他们肯定说过 我联络了你的办公室
They had to. I contacted your office.
他们说你管理超能力事务
They said you were in charge of meta-affairs,
显然 你没有收到通知
and, clearly, you were never told.
我没有
No, I wasn't.
好吧 这对我来说是个大独家新闻
Okay, look, this is a huge scoop for me.
你能不能就给我十分钟时间
Could you just give me ten minutes?
还有多少时间
How much time do I have left
到摄像头重启
before the cameras turn back on?
二十秒 我们得立刻送达光电血氧计
20 seconds. We have to deliver the oximeter now
不然我们就完了
or we're screwed.
求你 如果我空手回去
Please, if I go back empty-handed,
我老板会杀了我的
my boss is gonna kill me.
十分钟 我就要这点时间
Ten minutes, that's all I'm asking.
给你五分钟
You've got five.
谢谢 咱们坐下吧
Thanks. Let's go sit.
你应该去检查一下怎么回事
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表