剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我决不能让他再逍遥法外了
There's no way in hell I'm letting him get away again.
克莱默
Kramer.
你找到他之后要怎么做
What are you gonna do when you find him?
他必须被绳之以法
This has to be about justice.
如果只是为了报仇
If this is gonna be about vengeance,
那你自己行动吧
you can do this by yourself.
你带路
Lead the way.
你开车过来的
Did you drive here?
你好啊 派队达人
What's up, party person?
哟
Yo!
闪电侠为什么需要开车
So, why is the Flash driving a car?
等等
Oh, wait.
你有闪电战车吗
Do you have a Flashmobile?
没 只是这样处理这些样本不安全
No, i-it just isn't safe to zoop these samples.
什么样本
Samples for what?
血液和尿液
Blood and urine
凯特琳安排我做年度身体♥检♥查的样本
for my annual physical with Caitlin,
她是我的全科医生
who is my GP.
好吧
Right...
队友做你的医生不是有点奇怪吗
isn't it kinda weird to have a teammate as your doctor?
是很奇怪 也不是
Yeah, yeah, no.
一开始是 但是现在没关系了
I mean, it was at first, but it's cool now.
我该去医务室了
I should get to the med lab.
祝你好运
Hey, good luck.
因为凯特琳正在医务室给致命紫光
'Cause Caitlin's in there running a medical consult
做医疗咨♥询♥
with... Ultraviolet.
我想她不小心把你们都预约安排在一起了
I guess she accidentally double-booked your appointments.
是
Yeah.
-晚点找你 -如果我先来找你
- Catch you later. - Not if I catch you first!
我懂的 因为你很快
I get it, 'cause you're fast.
-好吧 -是
- Right, yeah. - Yes, yeah.
爱瑞丝 凯特琳在医务室
Iris, Caitlin's in the med lab
在我们确定之前 不能让任何人知道
and we don't want anyone to know yet until we're sure.
好的 你说得对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right.
我在中城警局的实验室有我需要的一切
My lab at CCPD has everything I need
可以制♥造♥出中和超能力者基因变体
to create a neutralizing meta-gene variant
追踪你的人绒毛膜促性腺素水平
that'll track your HCG levels.
谢了 我也爱你 拜
All right, thanks. Love you too, bye.
他们对我做了什么
What did they do to me?
黑洞故意让你的血管系统
Black Hole introduced a deliberate irregularity
出现紊乱
into your vascular system,
导致你的身体
one that creates a 40% decrease
维持氧气摄入量的能力下降了40%
in your body's ability to maintain oxygen intake.
他这样做 面具就能让她活下去
He made it so the mask keeps her alive
以确保她的忠诚
to ensure her loyalty.
其实面具隐藏了真正的伤害
Actually, the mask is hiding the real damage:
你的声带植入了电路
implantation circuitry grafted to your vocal cords.
我们要怎么帮我表姐
Okay, how do we help my cousin?
芯片里的软件
So the software in the chip
需要定期更新软件
requires regular software updates
就和智能手♥机♥一样
just like your smartphone.
但没有黑洞就意味着没有软件更新
But no Black Hole means no more software updates.
所以很快 软件很快就停止运作
So pretty soon, it'll stop working
到时我也无法修复它
and I won't be able to repair it.
那我就完蛋了
不
No.
你不会完蛋的
凯特琳认为她有办法能解决
Caitlin thinks she has a way to fix this.
-一劳永逸 -对
- Permanently. - Right.
虽然有风险 但是我应该修复那些损伤
It's risky, but I think I can repair the damage.
不重要了 我不会做的
It doesn't matter. I won't do it.
我让你们俩单独聊聊
I'll leave you two alone.
埃斯佩兰萨
Esperanza...
你为什么不让凯特琳帮你治疗
why won't you let Caitlin operate?
我不相信她
但是你相信我 我了解这个小队
But you trust me. And I know this team.
我与他们并肩作战过
I fought with them.
与他们一起承受过失去的痛苦
Suffered losses alongside them.
他们都是好人
They're good people.
所以如果凯特琳觉得她能帮你 就让她帮吧
So if Caitlin thinks she can help you, let her.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
和你不一样 我不怕死
Unlike you, I don't fear dying.
死亡是延续生命的一种方式
回报就在前方
也许是吧
Maybe so.
但如果你不介意的话
我希望现在就能享受回报
我明白
Look, I get it.
手术开始了你这场噩梦
Surgery is how this nightmare started for you.
但是凯特琳不是黑洞
But Caitlin isn't Black Hole.
命是我的 不是你的
It's my life, not yours.
那为什么只有我在乎呢
Then why am I the only one who gives a damn about it?
难道你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
重点不是要救致命紫光
This isn't about saving Ultraviolet.
而是要救埃斯佩兰萨·加西娅
It's about saving Esperanza Garcia.
我的家人
Mi familia.
你的手下真的很会搞欢迎派对
You boys really know how to throw a "Welcome home" party.
这里唯一受欢迎的老鼠
Yeah, well, the only rats welcome here
只有厨房♥里的那些
are the ones in the kitchen.
你说这话真好笑 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, that's funny coming from you, punk.
走开
Leave!
立刻走
Now.
小雪花
Snowflake.
一如既往地
As always.
时间刚刚好
Perfect timing.
怎么回事
So what happened?
来找你以前的老板要回你的工作吗
Came to ask your old boss for your job back?
不太顺利吗
Didn't go so well?
这个
That...
再加上有句话叫做告密者死
Plus something about "Snitches get stitches."
没人相信洗心革面这种无稽之谈的
No one's buying this whole "Turned over a new leaf" crap.
听着
Look...
你准备好和我一起去晚餐约会了吗
You ready for that dinner date yet?
我是说
I mean...
我应该先做个绅士
I should probably be a gentleman
换身衣服
and change first.
不
No.
来 我带你去丹维尔综合医院
Come on, I'm taking you to Danville General.
不不不不
No. No, no, no.
他们也许还在为几年前
They're probably still pretty upset about the CAT scan machine
我毁了断层扫描仪的事而不爽
that I sabotaged a few years back.
好吧 那就利伍德医院吧
Okay, fine. Leawood Med, then.
我好像把他们的生物化学实验室给炸了
Kinda blew up their bio-chem lab.
好吧
Okay...
好吧 费尔维尤那有间非法的兽医诊所
fine, there is a shady vet down on Fairview.
他不会问...
He won't ask--
哈利医生
Dr. Haley.
我很喜欢他
Yeah, I love that guy.
但是在提华纳事件之后 他一直想杀了我
He's wanted to kill me ever since Tijuana, though.
墨西哥西北部城市
那件事其实很好玩 以后告诉你
That's actually a really funny story for some other time.
不敢相信我会说出这句话
I can't believe I'm about to say this.
我会带你回尖端科研实验室
I will take you to S.T.A.R. Labs
让凯特琳治好你
and have Caity fix you.
但如果你越界的话
But if you step out of line...
我会让你流血而死
I will let you bleed out.
我想也是
I wouldn't expect anything less.
那是尿吗
Is that urine?
到时间吃午饭了吗
Is it lunch already, or--
是的 我要饿死了
Yes, and I'm starving.
请告诉你不是还在忙吧
Please tell me you're not still in the middle of something.
不是
No...
我只是在等着
Yeah, I'm just waiting to see
看这个化学物质会不会变成蓝色
if this chemical compound reacts and turns blue.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表