剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你以前认识的哈里森·威尔斯
Oh, the Harrison Wells you used to know.
或者说是我以为是哈里森·威尔斯的那个人
Or the man I thought was Harrison Wells.
当然 最终他是个...
Of course, he turned out to be a...
混♥蛋♥
A jerk?
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你怎么会去想念一个你一点都不熟的人呢
How do you miss someone you barely even know?
先等等 你到底怎么进行时间旅行呢
Before you go, how exactly do you travel in time?
很简单
Easy.
就... 这样
Just...like this.
就那样啊
Oh, just like that.
我们和韦斯特队长谈过了
Well, we spoke to Captain West.
实际上是我谈的
Actually, I did.
拉尔夫的声音肯定会把他吓坏
Ralph's voice would have freaked him out.
我这丝滑的声音多么可爱啊
What's not to love about my silky tones?
哥们儿 你听着就和个戴立克似的
Dude, you sound like a Dalek.
我感觉这头盔更像是蠢朋克乐队
Yeah, I feel like the helmet's more Daft Punk.
什么
What?
你知道我喜欢时不时地把自己陶醉在翩翩起舞中
You know I love to lose myself to dance every once in a while.
-宝贝 别... 别这样 -你不是喜欢吗
- Baby, do not--do not. - You love it.
别担心 拉尔夫
Don't worry, Ralph.
在恢复舱里再待上几天 你就完好如初了
A few more days in the BCU, and you'll be good as new.
总之吧 欢迎你回来 凯特琳
Either way, it's good to have you back, Caity.
还有冰霜
Frost, too.
那么我父母没事了
So now that my parents are okay
中城警局也有了证据可以洗清我的罪名
and CCPD has evidence to clear me,
-都要感谢拉尔夫... -我们应该庆祝一下
- thanks to Ralph-- - We should celebrate.
苏 你考虑过加入闪电小队吗
Sue, did you ever think about joining Team Flash?
我们还真需要有你这样能力的人
We could use somebody with your skills.
我 和完美博士
Me, teaming up with Dr. Perfect
还有这位一尘不染的 助人为乐的
and a squeaky clean do-gooder
快脚虎一起搭档
like Fleet Feet here?
不是我的风格
Not my style.
再说 拉尔夫和我还有事情没做完呢
Besides, Ralph and I have some unfinished business.
黑洞完蛋了 但世界上每个国家
Black Hole is dead, but there's an organization just like them
都有类似的组织
in every country in the world
在向我父母这样的好人们下手
preying on good people like my parents.
我们要去拜访拜访这些个家伙
And we're gonna pay them a visit.
并做做大扫除
And clean house.
拉尔夫 自从你加入到团队里
Ralph, we've been through a lot
我们一起经历了很多事
since you joined this team.
省省吧 巴仔 这不是要说再见
Ah, save it, Bar. This ain't goodbye.
当你最意想不到时我就会回来 到那时
I'll be back when you least expect it, and then,
冰霜 我们要完成那趟旅行 好吗
Frost, we'll go on that road trip, okay?
-她说"太好了" -如果你们需要帮助
- She says, "Hell, yeah." - Well, if you ever need help,
叫我们就好了 我会迫切赶到的
just call. I'll come running.
谢谢 你们也一样 来吧 滑头
Thanks, you do the same. Come on, slick.
祝你永葆闪电 德比 通话完毕
Stay flashy. Dibny, out.
他们真是好搭档啊
They make quite the team.
我们也是啊
So do we.
闪电侠
18小时前
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表