剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我会继续研究太阳能加密引擎
I'll keep working on the S.E.E.
嘿,我们用那些护手怎么样
Hey, how about we use those gauntlets
触发另一个熵陷阱?
to fire another entropy trap?
合成熵陷阱
Synthetic entropy trap.
不像时陷者的,我这个是临时的
Unlike Time Trapper, mine are temporary,
这些克隆体变得越强大
and the stronger these clones get,
他们越快摆脱这陷阱
the faster they're gonna break out of them.
所以我们没有办法削弱他们的力量
So we don't have a way to depower them.
我们没有办法捕捉它们
We don't have a way to capture them.
我们有什么?
What do we have?
我们有奥格斯特 哈特
We have August Heart,
我们知道他在 2049 年去了闪电侠博物馆
and we know he went to the Flash Museum in 2049.
我们只是不知道为什么
We just don't know why.
但这一定与这场战争
But it must have something to do with why this war
最开始的起因有关
got started in the first place,
这意味着哈特有答案
which means Heart has the answer
但锁在他的脑海里
locked inside his mind.
我需要解锁它
I need to unlock it.
神经超级对撞机呢?
What about the neural hypercollider?
我们用它来投影过
I mean, we used it to project
我的意识进入未来
my consciousness into the future.
所以也许它可以投射
So maybe it could project
你的意识进入哈特的头脑
your consciousness into Heart's mind.
所以你想进入一个神经病的内心吗?
So you want to go inside the mind of a psychopath?
这是我们剩下的唯一选择
It's the only option we have left.
如果我用神经纤维外壳
If I readjust the tachyon booster
重新调整快子助推器,我认为它可行,孩子
with a neuro-fiber housing, I think it could work, kid.
你们能照顾好外面的事情吗?
Can you guys take care of things in the field
当我不在时?- 当然
while I'm in there? - Of course.
中城是我的家,我没那么容易失去她
Central City's my hometown. I'm not losing her that easy.
我也是,我正准备去干掉一些坏蛋
Me too; I'm ready to kick some fakester butt.
好的好的
All right. Good.
当我去结束这场战斗时
I need you guys to protect this city
我需要你们保护这座城市
while I finish this fight.
所以你要谈谈吗?
So you gonna talk about it?
谈什么?
Talk about what?
那个克雷克说他看到你死了
That Creyke said that he saw you die.
别管了 韦斯特
Just drop it, West.
这么多年来亚当一直困扰着我
I spent years letting Adam haunt me
因为他造成的痛苦
for the pain that he caused,
以及他夺走的生命
the lives he took.
现在我终于可以把它抛在脑后
Now I can put it behind me
然后回到我的工作中
and get back to doing my job.
天哪
My God.
我勒个去?
What the hell?
看起来整个城市的人们都在试图离开
Looks like the whole city's trying to leave town.
克莱默,小心!
Kramer, watch out!
哦!
Oh!
差一点
That was close.
一旦我翻转对撞机
As soon as I flip the collider,
你的突触通路将打开
your synaptic pathways will open,
然后霍顿女士会引导你的意识进入他的
and then Ms. Horton will guide your consciousness into his.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会一直在这里陪着你
I am gonna be right here with you the whole time.
巴里,我知道
Barry, I know
这个奥格斯特 哈特似乎无害
this August Heart seems harmless,
但真正的哈特被锁在他的脑海里
but the real August Heart is locked away inside of his mind.
据我们所知…他是个怪物
From what we know... - He's a monster.
小心
Be careful.
对撞机已准备就绪
The collider's primed.
霍顿女士?
Ms. Horton?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
是的
Yeah.
奥格斯特?
August?
如果你感到不舒服,可以不必这样做
If you're not comfortable with this, you don't have to do it.
没关系
It's okay.
我需要知道我是谁
I need to know who I am,
即使是我鄙视的人
even if it's someone I despise.
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
巴里的突触已准备好进行转移
Barry's synapses are ready for transference.
巴里,跟随我的声音
Barry, follow my voice.
闪电侠
Flash.
我以前来过这里
I've been here before.
不,你没有
No, you have not.
这是我的思想
This is my mind.
我的地方
My place.
我未来的圣殿
My future sanctum.
哈特?
Heart?
恭喜
Congratulations.
你终于找到我了
You finally found me.
做得好
Well done.
你知道我要来
You knew I was coming.
其实,我还指望着你
Actually, I expected you
再早一点来
a lot sooner,
但是,嘿,我们不可能都是超级成功者
but hey, we can't all be overachievers.
你一定有很多问题
You must have so many questions.
好在我有所有的答案
Good thing I have all the answers.
这会很有趣
This is gonna be so much fun.
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表