剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Yeah, it does.
卫星搜索到抢劫的那辆货车了
Satellite's got a hit on the van from the robbery.
我们上吧
Let's do this.
最后一次
One last time.
中城珠宝画廊
偷盗勾当到此为止了 小姐
All right, crime spree's over, miss.
离箱子远一点
Step away from the case.
你们认为我是坏人吗
You think I'm a crook?
闪电侠 你搞错了
Flash, you've got it all wrong.
这套紧身衣不错
Nice leotard, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
这助手是谁
Mm, who's the sidekick?
我是机甲震波
I'm Mecha-Vibe,
你完蛋了
and you're toast.
想要看看真正的光影秀吗
Wanna see a real light show now?
虽然这里不是萨尔特赛道
Oh, it's not exactly Circuit de la Sarthe,
不过让我们看看这宝贝能跑多快
but let's see how fast this baby can go!
-闪电侠 -交给我吧
- Uh, Flash? - Yeah, I'm on it.
她去哪里了 她去哪里了
Where'd she go? Where'd she go?
她可拿着 价值一百多万的珠宝呢
She had, like, $1 million worth of jewelry.
机甲震波
Mecha-Vibe?
那是我名字 别叫烂了
That's my name. Don't wear it out!
老兄 我太高兴你能出现在我生活了
Dude, I am so happy to have you in my life!
好吧 你这个样子
Okay, this is happening
在人来人往的大街上
on a very public street.
老兄 别害羞啊
Oh, man, don't be embarrassed.
享受它
Embrace it.
好吧
Yeah.
我们大概该停下了
We should probably stop.
你知道我爱你 对吗
You know I love you, right?
*我找到梦寐以求的工作*
* I got my dream job *
*要去天眼会*
* Gonna go to A.R.G.U.S. *
*做些科学的科学事*
* And do some science, science-y science *
最起码他没有发狂想要杀我们
At least he's not raging out and trying to kill us.
为什么棱镜网格没起作用
Why didn't the prism grid work?
我的目前理论是罗伊用了
My working theory is that Roy used
光谱中的一个颜色 红色
one color of the spectrum, red,
来增加他受害者的愤怒情绪
to induce anger in his victims.
*好多镜片*
* So many lenses! *
但是我们的第二代用了全部颜色
But our 2.0 version uses the whole rainbow.
让她的能力比罗伊强大七倍
Since that makes her power seven times stronger
当西斯科用网格时
than Roy's, when Cisco tried using the grid--
*还有《迈阿密风云》 砰砰砰*
* And "Miami Vice"! Do-do-do-do *
她用整个电磁波谱
She overloaded it with vibrational energy
让它超载了
from the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
说到超载
Speaking of overloaded,
他到明天都会那样
he's gonna be like that till tomorrow.
我让卫星继续搜寻
I'll have the satellites keep searching
彩虹大盗二代
for Rainbow Raider 2.0.
一旦找到她 我就用超能力手铐抓住她
Once we get a hit, I'll meta-cuff her
并且直接给她送到铁山监狱
and give her a one-way transport to Iron Heights.
好吧 很好 那他怎么办
Okay, great, but what about him?
我好得很
I'm doin' just fine!
谢谢关心
Thanks for asking.
我们需要个保姆
We're gonna need a babysitter.
那些申请
All those applicants--
我还以为你能找到喜欢的一个
I really thought we'd meet someone you'd like.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我下周再试试
I will try again next week.
贤治是怎么了
What was wrong with Kenji again?
她很有能力 看起来也很好
She's super talented and she seemed really nice.
卡米拉 你应该比谁都清楚
Kamilla, you know better than anyone that
我们不只是报道当地政♥治♥和橄榄球比分
we don't just cover local politics and football scores.
我们需要一个能处理所有事的人
We need someone who can handle everything.
我明白 但是...
And I get that, but...
我是说 即便是我也不是第一天就全能
I mean, even I couldn't handle everything on day one,
所以或许期待一开始就全都会
so maybe expecting everything from the get-go
是不是有些太严厉
is asking a bit much?
好吧 我考虑一下她
Okay, I will keep her in mind.
我只是 想要找到正确的人
I just--I want to find the right person.
明白
Totally.
但她不仅仅是唯一你过掉的好候选人
But she's not the only good applicant you passed on today.
我说了我会考虑她
I said I would keep her in mind.
抱歉 我有些太刻薄了
I'm sorry. That was harsh.
没事的
Uh, no, it's fine.
你不需要解释
You don't have to explain.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我想着吃华夫饼怎么样
So I was thinking maybe waffles?
你知道我爱华夫饼
You know I love waffles!
是啊 你喜欢这些东西
Oh, yeah, you love those!
这些东西在这里做什么
What are these doing down here, man?
老兄 你知道我是机甲震波
Dude, you know I'm Mecha-Vibe.
你知道我得升级装备
You know I had to upgrade the specs.
但只是因为凸起过滤涂层
But it's only 'cause the convex filtration coating
会随时间消退
on these wore off over time.
这些可怜的小玩意
These poor little buggers.
-我想念它们 -可怜的家伙
- I miss 'em. - Poor guys.
你这下边还有什么 兄弟
What else you got going on down here, man?
这里就是 你知道 好多东西
There's just--there's, you know, so much stuff!
老提起那些华夫饼让我饿了
All that waffle talk made me hungry.
我要去吃东西 马上回来
I gotta eat. B-R-B.
别别别
No, no, no.
切斯特·P·朗克
Chester P. Runk.
你不想让我离开实验室档案馆
You don't want me to leave the Starchives.
好吧 他们逼我这样做的 因为...
Okay, fine, look, they made me do it because--
我知道
I know
你为什么想让我留在这下边
why you're trying to keep me down here.
因为他们想给我办个
It's because they wanna throw me
惊喜离别派对
a surprise going away party.
一想到
Uh-And to think...
我以为他们不在乎
I thought they didn't care.
假动作
Spin move!
西斯科 等等
No, Cisco, wait!
来啊 切斯特
Come on, Ches!
老天
Man.
卫星捕捉到了我们目标的车
Satellite's picked up our perp's van
停在了费里斯机场
parked right outside Ferris Airfield.
车注册在了一个前收债人
It's registered to a former collections officer
凯莉·贝茨名下
named Carrie Bates.
这里有没有什么银行和珠宝店
There aren't any banks or jewelry stores out there.
她想做什么
What's she up to?
惊喜
Surprise!
-西斯科吗 -是啊 没有切斯特
- Cisco? - Yeah, sans Chester.
气球都在哪里
Where all the balloons at?
我来早了吗
Am I early?
我来早了 对吗
I'm early, aren't I?
别紧张 波巴·费特 一切都哈库那玛塔塔
No sweat, Boba Fett. It's all hakuna matata.
我知道怎么来开一场派对
I know exactly how to get this party started.
好了 准备好 准备好 我马上就到
Okay, get ready, get ready. I'm almost there.
不 你准备好
No, you get ready.
大笑吧
To laugh.
真可爱
So cute.
但同时又很搞笑
But also so funny!
关掉 关掉
Turn it off! Turn it off--
-你做了什么 -我刚把
- What did you do? - I just turned
闪电侠的开心指数提到了十一
Flash's happy dial up to 11
还加了一小点战衣升级
with a little suit upgrade.
-西斯科 他看不到了 -他能看到
- Cisco, he can't see. - Yeah, he can.
不 我看不到
No, I can't. I can't see.
我的错
Whoops, my bad.
巴里 你没事吧
Barry, are you all right?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表