剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
On this? Yeah, we give up.
这难道不是个正确的选择吗
Doesn't that feel like the right thing to do?
西斯科 诺拉会杀了他
Cisco, Nora will kill him
如果我不采取行动阻止的话
if I don't do something to prevent it.
就跟当时她杀了亚丽克莎一样
Just like she killed Alexa.
直到所有的神力以及和神力有联♥系♥的人
'Cause she's not gonna stop until all the forces--
全部消亡她才会停止杀戮
and the people connected to them--are dead.
你怎么就不理解我在努力拯救他
Why can't you see? I'm trying to save him.
他不想被你拯救
He doesn't want to be saved by you!
他只希望能有机会做一回自己
He just wants to be given the chance to be himself.
爱瑞丝理解他的心情
And Iris understood that.
只要这些神力还遗留在迪昂和灵能客身上
Look, every second that we leave these forces
人们每时每刻都处于危险之中
inside Deon and Psych, people are in danger.
人们随时随地会丧生于
It's only a matter of time before someone dies
灵能客的噩梦中
in one of Psych's nightmares
或是死于迪昂的时间错乱中
or gets killed by some kind of Deon time anomaly.
更别提诺拉已经宣战了
Not to mention Nora declared war.
只要能消灭神力
She doesn't care how many people she kills
她根本不在乎要杀死多少人
as long as the forces die.
你说得对 没错 完全正确
You're right. Yes, you're absolutely right.
我们应该想办法解决这件事
And something needs to be done about that.
我也不能解决所有的问题
And I don't have all the answers.
但我知道
All I know is...
这件事不能这么解决
this can't be it.
你们能理解的 对不对
You guys understand, right?
我 我必须消除这些神力
I--I have to uncreate these forces.
我说过 我永远支持闪电小队
Like I said, I am--I'm Team Flash all the way.
但是
But...
西斯科说的有道理
Cisco has a point, man.
哈里森
Harrison?
如果消除这些神力
If uncreating these forces is
是你内心认为正确的事
what you feel in your heart is right,
那我支持你的决定
I'll take that voyage with you.
但我只希望你能考虑 认真考虑一下
But all I ask is that you think--truly think
你做出的决定
about the choice you're making.
请你修好抑制器
Please fix the harness.
祝你好运
Good luck.
爱瑞丝 被你说中了
Iris, you were right.
这些同位素读数突破了正常水平
These isotopic readings are off the chart.
我们这是在哪
Where are we?
艾伦家的老房♥子
The old Allen house.
也是巴里母亲遇害的地方
This is where Barry's mom was killed.
他说神速力在她遇害的时候来过这里
He also said this is where the Speed Force went when she died.
那辆旧车是海拉的古董车
That old car is Hella vintage.
看起来几乎全新
Almost looks brand new.
肯定是某个收藏家的
Must be a collector or something.
我们处理完可以问问他
We can ask him when we're done.
假如我们还活着的话
Assuming we survive.
凯特琳跟我说了亚丽克莎的事
Caitlin called me about Alexa.
事情是这样的
So it turns out,
当我和爱瑞丝带回了神速力
when Iris and I brought back the Speed Force,
我们同时创造了三种新的神力
we also created three new forces.
他们在外伤害人们 杀害人们
It's our fault that they're out in the world hurting people.
是我们的错
Killing them.
所以我觉得
So I feel like...
我必须承担责任消灭他们
I have to be the one to take them out.
这些神力
These forces.
你也觉得他们无法被拯救
You think they're above saving, too?
让他们消失才能保证大家的安全
I think it would be safer for everybody if they didn't exist.
你还记得沃利出现的时候
You remember when Wally first showed up?
我不仅知道自己还有一个儿子
Man, it wasn't just that I'd found out I have a son.
我还知道自己多了个不断惹麻烦的儿子
I found out I have a son who kept getting his butt in trouble.
老天 他憎恨这个世界
Boy, he was mad at the world.
有一次
There was one point
他跟我说他希望自己从未出生
he said to me that he wished he had never been born.
我试着跟他亲近
So I tried to get close.
但他总是将我排斥
And he pushed me away.
我试着给他一些空间
I tried to give him space,
他又觉得自己被抛弃了
then he felt abandoned.
没有完美的父母
No parent is perfect.
但有一件事我从未停止过
But one thing I never stopped doing
就是努力
was trying.
看看他如今长成的模样
And look at the man he grew up to be.
坚强 善良 优秀
Strong. Kind. Good.
我明白 真的 但是
Yeah I get it, I--I do, but...
这些神力
I mean, these forces?
-他们不是我的孩子 -你确定
- They're not my children. - You sure?
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
你把他们带到了这个世界
You brought them into this world.
我知道他们都做了坏事
Look, I know they've all done terrible things.
但是如果他们能改呢
But what if they could change?
永远不要评判你的孩子现在的样子
You never judge your kids for who they are now.
你帮他们成为
You help them become...
他们长大后能成为的人
who they know they can be when they grow up.
所以用爱引导
So lead with love.
然后 就看他们自己了
After that, it is up to them.
这是巴里以前的房♥间
This is Barry's old room.
诺拉
Nora?
灵能客
Psych.
你好 母亲
Hi, Mom.
埃斯佩兰萨 别杀我
Esperanza, don't kill me!
他们到处都是 我们得把他们挡在外面
They're everywhere. We need to keep them out.
灵能客 停下 你在伤害他们 拜托
Psych, stop. You're hurting them--please.
他们是自作自受
Oh, they're hurting themselves.
当然 是我拉开了帘幕
Sure, I pull back the curtain.
但是他们看到什么取决于他们自己
But what they see is up to them.
现在 在我让你面对你最恐惧的东西之前
Now, before I show you your worst fear,
你为什么在找我
why were you looking for me?
我没有
I wasn't.
你在找神速力吗
No... You're looking for the Speed Force?
诺拉 为什么
Nora. Why?
为什么你这么急着找她
Why are you so desperate to find her?
是为了伤害她吗
Is it to hurt her?
我想和她交流以此来帮助她
I want to talk to her so I can help her.
你确定吗 因为我
Are you sure? Because I am
正感受到她给你带来的痛苦
feeling the pain that she has inflicted upon you.
她把你们的关系毁得很彻底
How deeply she's torn apart your relationships.
你的一生
Your whole life.
其实 她造成的痛苦还有些美妙
Actually, the suffering she's caused is quite beautiful.
那不是诺拉
That wasn't Nora.
她失控了 就像你
She's lost control. Just like you have.
但是如果你愿意 我能帮助你们两个
But if you let me, I can help you both.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
而且 我能感受到你最深的恐惧
Besides, I can feel what you fear the most.
就是你找的人
It's the person you seek.
你的愿望就是我的命令
Well, your wish is my command.
好梦 我的好儿子
Sweet dreams, my beautiful boy.
你永远比不上
You'll never measure up.
好了 它工作了
Okay. It's working.
现在 当你足够接近粒子循环时
Now, when you're close enough to cycle particles,
这个圆盘会亮
the disc will light up.
伙计们 感谢你们的帮助
Guys, I appreciate you helping me.
确保质子收集器外壳装上双保险丝
Make sure the proton collection housing's double-fused.
确认了
We did.
看到你很高兴
And it's good to see you.
什么改变了你的主意
What changed your mind?
这很危险
Look, this is dangerous.
也给我不好的感觉
And it doesn't feel right.
但是我会永远支持你
But I'm always gonna have your back.
无论怎样
No matter what.
切斯特 我们开始吧
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表