剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
There is, there is, there is.
有的 有的
There is, there is,
有的 有的
there is, there is, there is.
是你在说话吗
Hey, were you saying something?
伙计们 巴里呢
Guys, where's Barry?
麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥
你没有能力阻止我 闪电侠
You're powerless, Flash,
但是我可以帮你
but I can help you...
如果你接受的话
if you let me.
你想帮忙吗 告诉我怎么救我妻子
You want to help? Tell me how to save my wife.
她要回到她应该待的地方
She needs to go back where she belongs.
你们都要 回到镜像宇宙里
All of you do. Back to the Mirrorverse.
过去六年来 我看着约瑟夫这样的人
You see, in the last six years I've watched people like Joseph
毁了上天赐予你们的礼物
destroy the gift around you,
毁了这个充满奇迹的世界
the glorious world filled with wonder.
你和这星球上的其他人都失败了
You and everyone else on this planet have failed.
所以我让我的孩子们占领它
So now I'm filling it with my children...
我们将会对它
and we will treat it
与所有里边的人给予敬重
and everyone in it with respect.
那我们会怎么样
And what happens to us?
你们适应新的世界
You adapt to your new world,
就像我一样
same as I did.
别担心 巴里 我谁都不会杀死
Don't worry, Barry, I'm not gonna kill anyone.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
我是在孕育一个更新的
What I am is a mother to a newer,
更美好的世界
better world.
你想让我像拉姆齐一样放弃
You want me to give in just like Ramsey.
拉姆齐觉得自己是个英雄
Ramsey thought he was a hero.
可他不是
He wasn't.
你才是
You are.
带领你的人去镜像宇宙
Lead your people to the Mirrorverse.
他们会跟随你 他们会很幸福
They'll follow you. They'll be happy.
-你幸福吗 -别再跟我作对了
- Were you? - Stop fighting me.
你一直在看着我 伊娃
You've been watching me, Eva.
你知道我舍命也会救下这座城市
You know I'd risk my life to save this city.
这话说得可真大 闪电侠
Those are brave words, Flash,
但是你真的愿意不惜一切代价
but are you really willing to do whatever it takes
来保证人类的幸存吗
to ensure the survival of humanity?
我反射芯片技术的可用性是无穷尽的
The applications of my reflective chip technology are endless.
我可以大量增产谷物收成
I can grow crops tenfold in abundance.
我可以一夜间解决饥荒问题
I can end starvation overnight.
那你为什么没做
Why haven't you?
为什么你还没有去做那些
Why haven't you done the work
真正有意义的工作
that really matters?
为什么你没有让这个世界变得更好
Why haven't you made this world a better place?
因为你做不到
Because you can't.
我可以 我也一定会
I can, and I will.
我不是人类
I'm not human.
我是更好的存在
I'm something better.
这也是为什么我向你展现了慈悲
That is why I am showing you mercy.
所以考虑下我的邀请
So please consider my offer...
做出正确的决定
And make the right choice.
卫星定位到他在麦克洛奇
Satellites have him at McCulloch.
巴里 我不会让你也沦陷
Barry, I am not losing you too.
冰霜准备好出来了
Frost is ready to come out.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank Tupac.
-你怎么逃脱的 -我没有 伊娃放我走的
- How did you escape? - I didn't. Eva let me go.
-为什么 她想要什么 -告诉我们无法胜利
- Why? What did she want? - To tell us that we can't win.
我希望你纠正了她的屁话
Well, I hope you told her where to go.
不 她是对的 我们赢不了
No, she's right. We can't.
纳什
Nash?
不 我的名字叫哈里森
No, my name is Harrison...
哈里森·威尔斯博士
Dr. Harrison Wells.
我不知道你是谁 但我亲眼看到纳什死去
Look, I don't know who you are, but I saw Nash die.
所有其他威尔斯也都随他而去
All the other Wells died with him.
没错 当纳什·威尔斯献出生命
Exactly, and when Nash Wells gave his life
供能人工神速力的时候
to power the artificial Speed Force,
他将所有多元宇宙的
he transferred all the multiversal particles
所有威尔斯粒子送进聚变球
of all the other Wells into the fusion sphere
但遗留了百分之零点零一 那就是我
except for 0.01 percent, and that's me.
粒子怎么可能变成一个人
How do particles become a person?
我的理论是当纳什和其他威尔斯
I have a theory that when Nash and all the other Wells
被从时间线上抹去时
were removed from the timeline,
这宇宙需要一个平衡性
the universe required... A balancing act.
一个威尔斯来弥补所有的漏洞
One Wells to make up for all those lost.
是不是深不可测
Isn't that cosmic?
危机
Crisis.
发生了一个大事件
There was an event.
将其他星球的人
It took people from other planets
全带到了这里
and brought them here together
一条时间线上的同一个星球
to the same planet in one timeline.
暂时的聚结 这或许能解释这一切
A temporal coalescence. That...could explain this.
所有的威尔斯里
Of all the Wells,
你才是我最想见的
you were the one i wanted to meet the most.
我是巴里·艾伦
I'm B-Barry Allen.
我知道
I know.
其他的威尔斯可能不在了
The other Wells may be gone,
但是他们留下了印记 一些记忆
but they left an imprint, memories,
我只想说 不管出了什么问题
and so let me just say that, whatever is wrong...
让我帮你 因为他们一定希望我能帮你
Let me help you because they would want me to.
你帮不了
You can't.
我们面对的这个敌人非常强大
This enemy that we're facing is all-powerful,
而且我失去了超能力
plus my speed is gone.
你不是最相信爱情的力量吗
Aren't you the Paragon of Love?
任何人都能靠速度
Look, anyone can save the world with their speed,
靠力量拯救世界 但只有真正的英雄
with their might, but it takes a real hero...
一个千载难逢的英雄 可以用心拯救世界
A once-in-a-lifetime hero, to do it with his heart.
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是奔跑吧 巴里
It means run, Barry.
朝着爱的方向奔跑
Run toward love.
-纳什 -不是
- Nash? - No.
阿莱格拉
Allegra.
纳什对你的评价很高
Nash thought... very highly of you.
一个新的威尔斯
A new Wells.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
等一下 等一下 等一下
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你是来拯救我们的 对不对
You're here to save us, right?
还有 他是哪一个版本的
Also, which one is he?
我就是初代
I'm the original.
好了 我让阿莱格拉
Okay, I had Allegra
用《公民报》群发邮件警告大家小心伊娃
put out a "Citizen" E-blast to warn the city about Eva.
-干得好 -谢谢
- Good work. - Thanks.
怎么了
What is it?
那扇窗户之前是被遮住的
That window was blacked out.
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
我突然有种强烈的感觉
Oh, I'm feeling an overwhelming sense of
热情 自信 专注
passion, confidence, focus.
乔 我
Joe, I--
你也放弃挣扎吧 队长
You may as well give up, Captain.
-乔 -韦斯特队长请求支援
- Joe? - Captain West requesting backup.
没有人会支援你 队长
No one's coming, Captain.
塞西尔 快跑
Cecile, run!
这些窗户
The windows.
我的手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
My phone's not working.
一定是她拦截了信♥号♥♥
She must have jammed the signal.
愿他安息
纳什
很不幸
Unfortunate.
威尔斯 威尔斯 威尔斯 威尔斯
Wells, Wells, Wells, Wells,
威尔斯 威尔斯 威尔斯 威尔斯
Wells, Wells, Wells, Wells,
威尔斯和威尔斯
Wells, and Wells.
我就是这么来的 有问题吗
And that's how I got here. Any questions?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表