剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我不是罪犯 她有毛病吧 总是
I am not a criminal, what is wrong with her, she keeps--
秩序
Order.
注意秩序
I said order.
都给我坐下
Everybody sit down.
斯特朗女士 考虑到治疗并不可行
Now, Ms. Strong, considering the cure isn't a viable option,
法庭能否假设州政♥府♥不再
can the court assume the State is no longer
以治疗作为惩罚
seeking it as a punishment?
正相反
On the contrary.
你从哪得到的这个
And where exactly did you get that?
我的同事克莱默女士了解
My colleague Ms. Kramer knows the magnitude of
我们面对的超能力罪犯的能力等级
the meta-criminal we are dealing with.
所以她代表州政♥府♥联♥系♥了天眼
So, she contacted A.R.G.U.S. On behalf of the State
让他们复♥制♥了中城警局的解药
and had them replicate the cure based on CCPD samples.
天黑前应该能备好100瓶
We should have 100 vials ready by nightfall.
我们只需要您的决定 法官大人
All we need is your decision, Your Honor.
好的
Very well.
我先回办公室做出决定
I'll retire to my chambers and make my decision.
休庭
Court is adjourned.
全体起立
All rise.
这是为你好
This is for your own good.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
我们输了
We just lost.
宝贝
Babe?
请告诉我们你有办法解决
Please, tell us you know a way out of this.
很抱歉 但是
I'm sorry, but--
我不
I don't.
我不知道 我不知道如何能让冰霜
I don't know--I don't know how we're gonna keep Frost
不被强制♥服♥下解药
from being forced to take the cure.
克莱默到底想做什么
What's Kramer's deal, anyway?
克莱默在我被逮捕前就计划好了
Kramer's had it out for me since before I was arrested.
直觉告诉我她还有所隐瞒
My gut tells me she's still hiding something.
我们需要奇迹发生 立刻马上
We need a miracle, and fast.
不 不需要 因为我们是闪电小队
No, we don't. Because we are Team Flash,
我们有足够多的资源能解决这件事
and we have more than enough resources to figure this out.
凯特琳 我们已经尝试过了
Caitlin, we already went that route, remember?
只会让情况变得更加糟糕
And all we did was make things worse.
我不会在这袖手旁观
Okay, well I can't just sit here and do nothing, okay?
冰霜是我的妹妹
Because Frost is my sister,
我要不择手段保护她
and I have to do everything I can to protect her.
伙计们 我要和凯特琳谈谈
Guys, I need to talk to Caitlin.
单独地
Alone.
给我个解释
You want to explain yourself?
凯特琳 你向我保证过
Caity, you made me a promise
要按我的想法解决这件事
that we would fight this the way I wanted to.
正因如此
Okay, but that's the thing, okay--
因为你没有在解决
you are not fighting this.
你跳过了审判 看看结果如何
You skipped your trial, and look how that turned out.
这都是谁的错
And whose fault is that?
老妈的信息 她拿到检测结果了
It's Mom, she got the test results back
解药会如何影响你的超能力基因
from how the cure will affect your meta-DNA.
谢天谢地 她说你不会有事
Thank God, she says you'll be fine.
解药会夺走你的能力
The cure will take away your powers,
但不会伤害你 不伤及性命
but it won't harm you-- you're gonna survive.
挺好的 随便了
Great, whatever.
冰霜 这就是我们在等待的奇迹
Frost, this is the miracle we've been waiting for.
这能拯救你
This is gonna save you.
通过消除我的能力吗
By erasing my powers?
你也听到塞西尔的话了
You heard Cecile, okay.
就算我们能说服法官判你入狱
Even if we can convince the judge to give you prison time,
最少也得判十到二十年
you're looking at 10 to 20 years easy.
我接受
Then I'll take it.
你为什么宁愿放弃二十年的生活
Why would you give up two decades of your life
也不接受完全无害的解决方法
when there is a perfectly safe solution?
改变我的本质算不上解决方法
Changing who I am is not a solution.
你怎么问得出口
How the hell can you even ask me that?
是你说的解药一直都是一种选择
You're the one who said the cure should always be a choice.
那你为什么不选择解药
Then why won't you choose this?
我
I--
记不记得灵能客袭击的时候
Do you remember when the Sage Force attacked,
我告诉你我最害怕的是什么
and I told you my greatest fear?
就是没有你的生活
It's living life without you.
我最害怕过没有你的生活
I am terrified of living a life that you're not in.
冰霜 你是我的妹妹 我爱你
Frost, you are my sister, I love you.
我不能失去你
And I cannot lose you.
我要是服用解药 你就会失去我
And if I take the cure, you will.
凯特琳 你还不明白
Caity, don't you see?
你不是想保护我
It's not me you trying to protect.
而是保护你自己
It's yourself.
闪电侠
The Flash.
那个犯罪现场调查员派你来的吧
That CSI sent you, didn't he?
亚丽克莎 我知道你今天听到的一切
Alexa, I know everything you've heard today
听起来很疯狂 还很吓人
probably sounds insane, let alone terrifying.
但是 如果给我个机会 我能解释
But, if you give me a chance, I think maybe I can explain
为何让你做测试非常重要
why it's so important you get tested.
我已经知道为什么了
I already know why.
豪力女袭击中城的时候你也在场
You were there when Fuerza attacked Central City.
那星期建低收入住房♥时
I was part of a team
我是建筑团队中的一员
building low income housing that week.
我只记得自己当时非常愤怒
And I just remember feeling so angry
当魔术师搞垮了我们的站点
when Abra Kadabra destroyed our worksite.
但是我记不起别的
But I don't remember much else.
我最近总是
I've been having, um...
断片
blackouts.
在奇怪的地方醒来 不知道
Just waking up in strange places, not knowing...
自己身在何处 或是
where I've been, or--
或是我做了什么
or what I've done.
上次断片是什么时候
When's the last time it happened?
当这东西袭击的时候
When this thing attacked.
如果我
What if I--
我的天啊 如果我就是那个怪物
oh, my God, what if I am this monster?
帮我弄清楚
Help me find out.
相信我
Trust me,
我知道不能自控有多么可怕
I know how scary it is to not have full control of yourself.
自我戒毒后就没有这种感觉了
I haven't felt this way since before I got clean.
我不知道我是否坚强到
I don't know if I'm strong enough
知道真♥相♥ 我
to know the truth, I--
我感觉非常懦弱
I just--I feel so weak.
亚丽克莎 你改变了我们的生活 万分感谢
亲爱的亚丽克莎 感谢你对小约翰的帮助 我不知道没有你我们怎么办 爱你的苏西
亚丽克莎 收到这些卡片的人
Alexa, the person who received these cards
不是一个怪物
is not a monster.
你已经无私地奉献了自己的人生
You've dedicated your life
帮助了需要帮助的人
to selflessly helping those in need.
发现你自己的真♥相♥也是如此
Finding out the truth about yourself is the same thing.
你会让其他人安全
You'll be keeping people safe.
我不知为何
I don't know why,
但是我感觉我可以相信你
but I feel like I can trust you.
中城警局
韦斯特队长
All right, Captain West.
我们看完这个文件就能...
Let's finish reviewing this so we can--
乔给我们安排了个美丽的偶遇
Joe arranged a little meet-cute for us.
你和韦斯特队长
You and Captain West
看起来很亲密 我想知道你们的关系
seem awfully close-- I wonder why that is.
我们是牌友
We're poker buddies.
-你想要什么 -知道你恨我的原因
- What do you want? - To know why you hate me.
我伤害了你或者你爱的人吗
Did I hurt you or someone you love?
那为什么你想夺走我的超能力
Then why do you want to take my powers away?
这算是正义吗
How is that justice?
你真是厚颜无♥耻♥和我谈正义
You've got a lot of gall lecturing me about justice.
你在规避法律那么多年后
You only turned yourself in after years of evading the law,
当你被我的警官们包围的时候才自首
when you were surrounded by my officers.
这不叫做了对的事
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表