剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I know it seems safer...
但是逃避解决不了任何问题
but running away won't solve anything.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
当你关闭那台机器
When you turned that machine off,
我能感觉到那个怪物在我变回来时
I could feel that monster fighting against me
和我抗争
as I was changing back.
它想要一直主导
It wanted to stay out.
如果我永远控制不了它呢
What if I never control it?
你会的
You will,
就像我做到了
just like I did.
你知道超能力者冰霜吗
Do you know the meta-human Frost?
她和我曾经共用一个身体
She and I used to share a body.
当冰霜第一次出来 她做了很糟糕的事情
When Frost first surfaced, she did horrible things.
我非常恐惧
And I was terrified.
我试着用超能力者手铐控制她
I tried to control her with meta-cuffs.
我都没有试着理解她
I didn't even try to understand her.
但是过段时间后 我明白了
But then after a while, I realized
在那部分的我中也有好的一面
that there was good inside that other part of me.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
通过这个和冰霜交流
By talking to Frost with this.
这是一个内心活动缓冲器
It's a mental activity dampener.
它利用神经通路连接多种意识
It uses neural pathways to connect multiple consciousnesses.
我们就是这么互相交流的
It's how we talk to each other.
我能在我的脑中听到那东西吗
I could hear that thing in my head?
需要些时间
It'll take time.
但是我认为这正是你们俩需要的
But I think that's just what you two need.
或者你就是想让我再开始训练
Or maybe you just want me to start training again.
别想训练了
Forget the training.
当你说你还没准备好的时候
I should have listened to you
我本该听你的
when you said you weren't ready.
我想说我很抱歉
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
如果你需要更多时间来消化这件事也没关系
If you need more time to process this, you got it.
你想怎么做 我们就怎么做
Whatever you want to do, we'll do it.
谢谢你能说这些
Thanks for saying that.
我想我想做的是
I guess what I want to do is...
试着和我的另一半达成一致
try to get in sync with my other half.
卫星监测到卢卡斯·夏普的车牌号♥
Satellites are picking up Lucas Sharpe's license plate.
他在95号♥州际公路上向北行驶
He's headed north on I-95.
目标锁定 正在跟踪车辆
等等
Hang on.
电化学同位素 正在靠近
监测到巴希尔的神力信♥号♥♥
Uh, we got Bashir's Force signal
正快速朝着夏普的方向移♥动♥
heading Sharpe's way, and fast.
给喷气机加油 我十分钟就到
Fill the jet. I'm ten minutes out.
你好 卢卡斯
Hi, Lucas.
巴希尔
Bashir?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你这些年去哪了
Where have you been all these years?
这是个有趣的问题
That's an interesting question.
我想我本可以
You know, I guess I could have
四处游玩试着寻找自我
been out there trying to find myself,
去布拉格或阿马尔菲海岸旅行
traveling to Prague or the Amalfi Coast,
就像你们一样美梦成真
really living the dream like all of you did.
但是 我不能
No, but I couldn't do that...
因为我无法忘记
because I couldn't get my friends
我的朋友们
out of my mind.
我试着联♥系♥你
I tried to get in touch.
-我很担心你 -是吗
- I was worried about you. - You did?
太暖心了
Oh, that's so sweet.
我确信你每天都想到我
I'm sure you thought about me every day.
当然 当然 当然
Sure, sure, sure.
听着 现在我逮到你
Hey, listen, now that I've got you here...
我能为了老交情
can I pick your brain about something...
向你请教一些事吗
for old times' sake?
卢卡斯·夏普是巴希尔刺杀名单上最后一个人
Guys, Lucas Sharpe is the last person on Bashir's hit list.
如果巴希尔先找到他
And if Bashir gets to him first....
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
巴希尔还有更多我们不知道的故事
There's more to Bashir's story than we knew.
如果你能让他听你说话
If you can get him to listen,
那我能告诉你该跟他说些什么
then I can tell you what to say to him.
-好 保持通讯 -我和你一起去
- Okay, stay on comms. - I'm coming with you.
-亚丽克莎 你不用的 -我知道
- Alexa, you don't have to. - I know.
我想去
I want to.
拜托 老巴 我们是朋友
Look, Bash, come on, we were friends.
你想要什么 我们能解决的
Whatever you want, we can work it out.
卢卡斯
Oh, Lucas.
你总是我们这些被宠坏的
You always were the optimist
有钱人的小圈子里最乐观的那个
in our little cabal of spoiled, rich brats.
当然 现在那些也帮不了你
Of course, that's not going to help you now.
不 不 不 拜托 拜托
No, no, no. Please, please.
你不能阻止其他人
You couldn't stop the others,
所以 相反地 你就看着他们毁了我的人生
so, instead, you watched them destroy my life.
你和他们一样有罪
That makes you just as guilty.
现在你要和他们一样
And now you're going to pay...
付出代价
just like them.
闪电侠
Flash...
我叫你一声 你敢答应吗
why don't you come out and show yourself?
你怕了吗
Are you afraid?
你害怕我吗 闪电侠
Do you fear me, Flash?
你知道把他藏在哪里并不重要
You know it doesn't matter where you stashed him.
我会找到卢卡斯的
I will hunt Lucas down.
不 你不会的 我们不会让你伤害他
No, you won't. We won't let you hurt him.
我们
We?
这位是
Who's this?
我有个妹妹
I have a baby sister.
-不在乎 -巴希尔 听我说
- Don't care. - Bashir, listen.
爱瑞丝和我知道你的父母对你做了什么
Iris and I know what your parents did to you,
但是你不能因此一直惩罚这个世界
but you can't keep punishing the world for it.
事实上 我可以
Actually, yes, I can.
我不知道你能否听到我
I don't know if you can hear me,
但是我不再惧怕你了
but I'm not afraid of you anymore.
要是亚丽克莎没准备好怎么办
What if Alexa's not ready?
豪力女也许是强壮的那个
Fuerza might be the muscle,
但是在她经历过这些之后
but after everything she's been through,
我认为亚丽克莎也许更强
I think Alexa might be stronger.
拜托 豪力女
Por favor, Fuerza.
我需要你的光环
Necesito tu ayuda.
亚丽克莎
Alexa?
还有豪力女 一起
And Fuerza, together.
你真是个大妹妹
You are a very big baby sister.
不过也没用
Not that it's going to matter.
巴希尔 你没必要和我们对抗
Bashir, you don't have to fight us.
有必要 父亲
Yes, I do, Dad.
你看不出来我们只是在帮你吗
Can't you see we're just trying to help you?
那就别费力气了
Then don't bother.
巴希尔 听我说
Bashir, listen!
没有必要这样的
It doesn't have to be this way.
告诉他我们既不是他的家长
Tell him that we're not like his parents
也不是他的朋友
and neither were his friends.
凯莱布 卢卡斯和其他人
Caleb, Lucas and the others,
他们从未放弃过你
they never gave up on you.
骗人
That is a lie.
他们只在乎钱
All they ever cared about was money.
不 他们更在乎你
No, they cared about you more.
你父母死后 他们成立了一个基金
After your parents died, they started a fund
来帮助你重新开始
to help you get back on your feet.
爱瑞丝找到了银行账单和捐款收据
Iris found bank statements and donation receipts
全都在你名下 巴希尔·阿迪利·马利克
all in your name-- Bashir Adil Malik.
你不知道这些因为当他们联♥系♥你时
You didn't know because you pushed them away
你把他们拒之门外
when they reached out.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
娜奥米绝不会帮我的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表