剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我要向州长办公室汇报
I'll contact the Governor's office.
这就是州长批准的
The Governor authorized the order.
我仍然希望我们可以合作 队长
I'm still hoping that we can work together on this, Captain,
但现在情况不同了
but this is the new line now.
弄清楚自己的立场
Figure out which side of it you're on,
然后告诉我
then let me know.
记住 散热器释放的同位素
All right, remember, the radiators release isotopes
会召唤出豪力女
that'll bring out Fuerza,
你什么都不用做
so you don't have to do anything.
只需要在变形的时候保持清醒
Just try to stay conscious during the transformation.
这是保证控制的第一步
That's the first step to maintaining control.
如果我失控了
If I start to lose control,
答应我把这个关掉
promise me you'll turn these things off.
当然没问题
Of course we will.
而且…
Also...
我还有后援
I've got backup.
准备好了吗
You ready?
释放同位素脉冲…
Releasing isotopic waves...
现在
now.
记住亚丽克莎 一切由你控制
Remember, Alexa, you're in control.
我做不到
I can't.
-我不想继续了 -你可以的
- I don't want to do it. - You can.
我说 我不想继续了
I said I don't want to do this.
她的生物特征开始强化了
Guys, her biometrics are spiking.
-我这就减少同位素的释放量 -不要
- I'm gonna reduce her isotopic exposure. - Don't.
亚丽克莎 你可以的
Alexa, you can do this.
有麻烦了
That's a problem.
关闭同位素波
她越蓝越愤怒了
Guys, she's getting blue and angry.
同位效应要30秒才能结束
It'll take 30 seconds for the isotopic effects to wear off.
我们没有30秒可以等
We don't have 30 seconds.
她马上就要冲破力场了
She's overloading the force field.
如果不关掉
If we don't shut it down,
这东西就会爆♥炸♥ 我们都会完蛋
this thing's gonna blow, and then we're all toast.
我这就把它关了
I'm shutting it down now.
我说了 我控制不了
I told you I couldn't control it.
他没事吧
Is he gonna be all right?
他需要好好休息 但会没事的
He needs to rest, but he'll make a full recovery.
好了 我们继续工作吧
All right, we should get back to work.
巴里 我们先暂停下训练吧
Barry, why don't we take a break on training?
我知道进行得不顺利 但我们不能停
Look, I know this is a setback, but we can't stop.
这关系到很多人的生命
Lives are on the line.
你不知道刚刚发生了什么吗
Don't you know what just happened?
我们驯服不了那头怪物
We can't train that thing.
亚丽克莎 我们别无选择
Alexa, we don't have a choice.
你没有 但是我有 我不会成为你的武器
Oh, you don't, I do, and I won't be your weapon.
我受够这东西了 也受够你了
I'm done with this, and I am done with you.
等等 亚丽克莎
Wait, Alexa
-巴里 -怎么
- Barry, hey. - What?
-你在做什么 -她需要训练
- What are you doing? - She needs to train.
她两天前才知道
She just found out two days ago
自己体内的这股神力
that she has this force inside of her.
她需要时间去消化
She needs time to process that.
我在教她如何生存
Look, I'm trying to teach her how to survive.
-她还没准备好 -她别无选择
- Well, she's not ready. - Well, she has to be.
诺拉要杀了她是我的过错
All right, look, it's my fault that Nora wants her dead.
所以我有责任保证她的安全
That means it's my responsibility to keep her safe.
训练她是唯一的方式
Training her is the only way I know how to do that.
我不是说以后也不训练她
I am not saying that we don't train her when she's ready.
但现在亚丽克莎需要的 是你的耐心
Right now what Alexa needs from you is patience.
当初你获得超能力的时候
When you first got your powers,
斯旺花了数月时间来训练你
Thawne spent months training you.
你最大的敌人对你的耐心
Your greatest enemy was more patient with you
都大过你对自己的
than you're being with your own...
女儿
daughter.
好好想想
Think about that...
我只是希望你不要重蹈覆辙
while I try and stop you from pushing another kid away.
克莱默是要开战了
Kramer's gonna start a war.
她要解决每一个超能力者
She's going after every meta with a record,
而且很有手段
and she's being smart about it.
她完全是按章办事
She's doing everything by the book.
你甚至有点欣赏她了是吗
Wow, you almost respect her don't you?
我知道她内心有一名好警♥察♥
I know that there is a good cop in there somewhere
真心关怀人♥民♥的安全 但是...
that cares about the safety of people, but...
这种手段不行
not like this.
这是什么
What's all this?
这些是克莱默代表中城警局的采购清单
These are all the purchases made by Kramer on behalf of CCPD.
一会儿还会有以往楔石城
I also have former case files coming from Keystone,
哥谭市和海滨城的卷宗
Gotham, Coast City later today.
是时候调查她一下了
It's about time somebody investigated her.
乔 我刚和克莱默接触过
Joe, I just went up against Kramer.
她懂得如何处理这些事
That woman knows how to handle herself.
而且还得到了州长的支持
Plus, she's got the Governor on her side.
什么意思 我应该妥协吗
What are you saying? I should back down?
乔 要让她自己来选择
Joe, it has got to be her choice.
不然她是不会让步的
Otherwise, she is never gonna back down.
在那之前
So, until that happens,
你要怎么帮她做出决定呢
what are you gonna do to help her get there?
你现在可以工作吗
Should you be working right now?
-你还在恢复期 -只是有一点酸
- You're still recovering. - I'm just a little sore.
我没事的
I'll be all right.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
迈阿密的美术馆想要面试我
That gallery in Miami wants to schedule an interview.
看来你不怎么感兴趣
And you don't seem that excited.
你知道我仅仅在美国
Did you know that I'm qualified
就获得了
for 7,685 jobs
7685份工作
in the U.S. Alone?
其中迈阿密就有83份
83 of them in Miami.
相信我
And trust me...
我知道
I know...
我能这么说是多么幸运
How lucky I am to be able to say that.
但如果说实话
But if I'm being honest...
我现在完全不知道该做什么
I have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing right now.
我从没何别人说过
I never told anyone this,
在科里尔利首都的时候
but when we were at Cleary Capital
灵能客诅咒我 巴里还有冰霜
and Psych whammied me and Barry and Frost
他让我们看到了最可怕的噩梦
and he showed us our worst nightmares,
知道我看到了什么吗
you know what I saw?
我看到了自己
I saw myself...
40年后的自己
40 years from now.
依然在尖端科研实验室工作
I was still working at S.T.A.R. Labs.
这不好吗
And that's a bad thing?
不是不好
No, not entirely.
我是说…
I mean...
我在这里学到了很多
I've learned a lot here.
还在这里安了家
And I've made family here.
但那场恶梦中…
But in this nightmare...
大家都有了其他出路…
Everybody had moved on...
但我没有
and I hadn't.
只有我
It was just me.
我感觉到无比的后悔
And I felt this insane regret
没有试着为我的职业生涯做些什么
for not even trying to do anything else with my career.
我不想要那个未来
I don't want that future.
所以
So...
我到底该怎么办
what the hell am I supposed to do?
宝贝
Babe...
我知道这是个重大的决定
I know this is a big decision,
但是你没必要现在就做
but you don't have to make it right now.
给它些时间
Just give it time.
对的工作会找上你
The right job will find you.
我知道这看起来安全一些
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表