剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你应该惊慌失措
You should be terrified.
"阿布拉卡达伯拉"
Abracadabra.
现在开始我最大的魔术
Now for my greatest trick yet...
绝对磨难
Absolute suffering.
我觉得我平时会说
I feel like usually I'd be like,
亚瑟·克拉克显灵
"Holy Arthur C. Clarke,"
但这真的太可爱了
but it's just so... cute.
别让它给骗了
Don't let it fool you.
虽然也许是可回收的大小
It may be collectible size,
但这小东西很重
but this little guy is heavy.
两吨♥吧
Two tons?
天呐 差不多有20头小象的重量
Boy, that's, like, 20 baby elephants,
小象也很可爱
which is also kinda cute.
你觉得这是什么材质的
I mean, what do you think this thing's made of?
一个小棚屋怎么就凭空消失了呢
And how does a shed just disappear?
这些都解释不通
None of it makes any sense.
巴里 我知道看起来很糟糕 但是...
Barry, I know this all seems bad but--
切斯特 这座城市历经灾劫
Chester, this city's been through hell.
不能再承受紧急情况了
It can't take another emergency.
现在不行 不能来得这么快
Not now, not this soon.
交给我们 巴里 别担心
We got this, Bar. Don't worry.
我们才刚开始重建
We just started rebuilding.
我不会再让任何事再毁掉这座城市
I'm not gonna let anything tear us down again.
请告诉我你们找到了有用的线索
Please tell me you boys found something we can use.
我好像刚刚找到了
I think I just did.
看来整个犯罪现场都受到了
It looks like this whole crime scene is infected
时间能量的严重影响
with serious temporal energy.
就像是用碳法测定了43个世纪后的年代
Like, the kind carbon-dated 43 centuries from now.
比如说在未来吗
As in the future?
等等 等一下 是时间胶囊吗
Wait, hold on, hold on. Is thing, like, a time capsule?
也许就像是塔迪斯
Maybe like a TARDIS.
P·朗克 今天开始做中城警局实习顾问
P-Runk, you picked a hell of a day to start
你还真是挑对日子了
your CCPD-consultant internship.
这绝对是时间旅行者
Yeah, this is definitely a time traveler.
好棒
Yes.
巴仔 来看看这个
Bar, there's something you need to see.
不只是时间旅行者
It's not just a time traveler.
而是一个有表演杀人嗜好的人
He's a guy who has a theatrical flair for killing.
魔术师又回来了
Abra Kadabra is back.
好极了
Great.
难怪昨天地震山摇的
That explains all the shakin' and quakin' yesterday.
还有时震吗
Timequakes too?
好吧
Whoa, okay.
这是魔术师的招数吗
So what's this Abra dude's deal?
以你的标准来看 他只是和时间旅行
You know, he's just your standard time-traveling,
杀人 6♥4♥世纪的魔术师窃贼
murdering, thieving 6♥4♥th-century magician
利用内嵌纳米技术 将其称之为魔术罢了
who uses imbedded nanotech and calls it magic.
四年前 因为他的罪行
Four years ago, the Collector's Agency took him
回收机构带他去执行死刑
to be executed for his crimes.
然而他却逃走了
Somehow he escaped.
上次 他想尽办法盗窃科技
Last time, he was hell-bent on stealing tech
来造时间机器
to build a time machine.
这次 他大费周折杀死一个无辜人
This time, he goes out of his way to kill an innocent person,
却没偷走任何东西
doesn't steal a thing.
简直是恶性升级
Now that's a pretty vicious escalation.
后面那个东西和这有什么关系
And what's that thing back there got to do with it?
这不重要
You know, it doesn't matter.
魔术师选错日子回归了
Kadabra picked the wrong day to come back.
我现在就去发布通缉令
I'll put out a BOLO right way.
你要不要帮我分♥析♥一下这些东西
You wanna help me analyze some of this stuff?
-好 -我去搜索城市
- Yeah. - I'll search the city.
强大中城
Central City Strong.
我在镜像宇宙里的时候
When I was inside that other place,
我看到我自己的镜像
I watched that Mirror version of me
和我妻子共度时光
spend time with my wife.
一起共进晚餐 谈论日常生活
They ate meals together, talked about their day.
我记得自己大喊着"那不是我"
I remember screaming, "That's not me!"
但我无能为力
But I was helpless.
巴里 那不是我
Barry! That's not me!
那不是我
That's not me!
我以为只要我回来了 一切都会好的
I thought everything would be okay once I was back.
但不是
It's not.
我努力想要恢复正常
I'm trying so hard to get back to normal.
我努力让自己没事
I'm trying so hard to be fine.
但事实是 事情并不正常
But the truth is that things are not normal
我并不是没事
and I am not fine.
而且很长一段时间都无法恢复
And I won't be for a long time.
谢谢大家来听我倾诉
Thank you so much for coming and listening.
史蒂文 爱丽丝
Steven. Alice.
谢谢你们同意我的采访
Thank you for agreeing to do this interview with me.
你们确定我没有唐突吧
Are you sure I'm not intruding?
当然没有
Of course not.
我们都经历了这一切
We're all in this together.
强大中城
Central City Strong.
是的
Yeah...
好
Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你看起来不开心
You seem upset.
我吗 没有
Me? No.
我没事 没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
你也被绑♥架♥了吗
Were you abducted as well?
如果你想坐下来和大家聊聊
You know, if you ever wanna sit in with the group...
不 我没事 谢谢
No, I-- I'm fine. Thank you.
你不像没事的样子
You don't seem like it.
我只是...
Yeah, I just...
我还有一篇文章赶着交稿
I have a deadline for another article.
我们能换个时间采访吗
Do you mind if we reschedule?
当然 没问题
Sure. No problem.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们可以按照发布日期顺序
We could do release-date order--
或是新次序
Or machete order.
《帝国反击战》前传
Prequels after "Empire"?
你很疯狂 我喜欢
You're a wild man, and I love it.
绝地武士团开口了
"Then the Jedi Counsel has spoken."
没错
"It has."
扫描有什么发现吗
Getting anything on your scans over there?
没
No.
我想也许是时候去吉特咖啡店转转了
I think it might be time for a Jitters run.
感谢上帝
Well, thank God,
因为切斯特·P急需咖♥啡♥因♥
'cause Chester P is running on E.
我了个卡布奇诺
Holy cappuccino.
我看到我眼前的景象了吗
Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
和今早的时空数据扫描一样
That's the same temporal scan from this morning,
还是现在市中心又有一个
only now there's a second one downtown.
就是说...
Which means...
那是魔术师接下来要去的地方
That's where Kadabra's headed next.
两个总是比一个更致命
Two is always deadlier than one.
闪电侠 我知道你出现是迟早的事
Flash, I knew it was just a matter of time.
你不走运了 魔术师
Bad timing for you, Kadabra.
那是纳米技术消除手铐
Yeah, those would be nanotech nullifying cuffs,
所以这次你逃不掉了
so no hocus-pocus this time.
你的新玩具是怎么回事
Hey, what's up with all your new toys?
魔术师绝对不会揭示自己的秘密
A magician never reveals his secrets.
看来你终于变身成为机械震波了
I see you're finally Mecha-Vibe.
机械震波
Mecha-Vibe?
我知道他不只是给我起了个名字
I know he did not just name me.
我知道的不只是你的名字
I know more than just your name.
我还看过你的未来
I've seen your future.
结束了 你输了
It's over. You've lost.
是吗
Have I?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表