剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
We're holding our own!
但是不会拒绝支援的
Wouldn't say no to backup, though.
好的 我们马上就到
All right. We'll be there in a minute.
爸爸,出事了
Dad, something's wrong.
我们怎么了?- 闪电侠,我们遇到了问题
What's happening to us? - Flash, we have a problem.
但我们把他们都打倒了!
But we knocked them all out!
他们正在充电 - 怎么做到的?
They're being recharged. - How?
他们以我为食
They're feeding off me.
这就是在神速力内部发生的事情
It's what happened inside the Speed Force.
现在,能量流失正在影响我们所有人
And now that energy drain is affecting all of us.
诺拉,你得走了 - 我不能让你一个人战斗
Nora, you have to go. - I can't let you fight alone.
你仍然会和我们在一起,但你必须离开
You'll still be with us, but you have to leave.
马上!
Right now!
我们不会不战而败
We're not going down without a fight.
抓紧你的屁♥股♥!
Hang on to your buns!
哇哦
Whoa!
太阳能加密引擎读数是其最大强度的五倍
The S.E.E. readings are five times their maximum strength.
哦,是的,世界小心点!
Oh, yeah, watch out world!
这个波长不在图表中!
This wavelength's off the charts!
不错的时机 - 是的
Nice timing. - Yeah.
闪电侠,更多神速刚刚到来
Flash, more Godspeeds just arrived
他们正朝着你的方向前进
and they're heading your way.
连续波
Continuous waves.
无论我们跑到哪里,他们都会跟着
Wherever we run, they'll follow.
那会让更多人处于危险之中,闪电侠
That's gonna put more people in danger, Flash.
我知道
I know.
谢天谢地,你们没事
Thank God you guys are okay.
我们设法拯救了反应堆
We managed to save the reactor,
但看起来第二轮即将开始
but it looks like round two is about to begin.
这一次没有神速力诺拉或太阳能加密引擎
And this time there's no Speed Force Nora or the S.E.E.
我们把所有的东西都扔向了他们
We threw everything we had at them.
我们要做什么?
What are we gonna do?
爸爸?
Dad?
我们需要回到那里
We need to get back out there.
冰霜和机械震波需要我们的帮助
Frost and Mecha-Vibe need our help.
是的,我们会尽快…
Yeah, we will as soon as...
他们又消失了
They're gone again.
哇,冰霜和机械震波真是太棒了
Wow, Frost and Mecha-Vibe make a hell of a team.
切斯特,重建太阳能加密引擎需要多长时间?
Chester, how long would it take to rebuild the S.E.E.?
四五个星期,也许?
Four or five weeks, maybe?
为什么你们的技术只影响克隆体 不影响我们?
How come your tech thingy affected the clones and not us?
你们都是有机高速能力者
Well, we're all organic speedsters,
所以我调整了我老爹的设计
so I tweaked my Pop's design
只针对人造细胞膜
to only target artificial cell membranes.
让它对我们无效
Making it ineffective against us.
做得好
Well done.
爸妈
Dad, Mom,
我知道你们都想保证未来的安全
I know you both wanna keep the future safe,
但如果我们现在不阻止
but if we don't stop this right now,
就没有未来可以拯救了
there won't be a future to save.
请你可以考虑给哈特有机速度吗?
Please can you just consider giving Heart organic speed?
诺拉,我知道这似乎是答案...
Nora, I know that seems like the answer...
但我们是你的父母
but we are your parents.
保护您是我们的职责
It's our job to protect you.
也许是这样
Maybe so.
但中城现在不需要父母
But Central City doesn't need parents right now.
爸爸,它需要英雄
Dad, it needs heroes.
(2分钟之前)
我知道我们说过要保护这座城市
- I know we said we'd protect the city
当团队在想办法结束这一切的同时
while the team figured out a way to end this,
但是我可以休息一下吗?
but can a man get a timeout?
不行
Not happening.
嘿,你能屏住呼吸多久?
Hey, how long can you hold your breath?
这有什么关系?
What does that matter?
当我说现在的时候
When I say now,
尽可能多地吸入空气并保持住
we're gonna suck in as much air as we can and hold it in.
那会做什么?
What's that gonna do?
等等,你不会要…
Wait, you're not actually gonna...
是的,我要 - 不不不
Oh, I'm gonna. - No, no, no, no, no.
现在!
Now!
是的!
Yeah!
感谢上帝,这些泡沫是暂时的
Thank God those bubbles are temporary.
哦!- 没错
Oh! - That's right.
我在熵气泡上放了一个自动计时器
Your boy put an auto timer on the entropy bubble
并在此过程中,回答了他自己的问题
and in the process, answered his own question.
我可以得到休息!
A man can get a timeout!
我是天才吗?
Am I a genius?
永远不要再这样做了
Never do that again.
我就当你回答是了
I'll take that as a yes.
哇,你们真是太棒了
Whoa, you guys are stellar.
谢谢 我们刚刚做了什么?
Thank you. What did we just do?
哦,至少省了我三个星期
Oh, you saved me at least three weeks
不用在众所周知的科学盐矿中探索那么久了
in the proverbial salt mines of science.
按照这个速度,我老爹的太阳能加密引擎修改版
At this rate, the modified version of my Pop's S.E.E.
可能会在一两天内搞定并启动
could be up and running in a day or two.
一两天?
A day or two?
难道没有什么办法可以加快速度吗?
Isn't there some way we can speed that up a little?
有,但爸爸妈妈不会改变主意
There is, but mom and dad won't change their minds.
我们改变主意了
We already did.
我们会给奥格斯特有机速度
We're gonna give August organic speed.
好的
Okay.
哦,你不是在开玩笑
Oh, you're not kidding.
妈妈呢?
Where's Mom?
她还在神速力里
She's still with the Speed Force.
他们也都在帮忙
They're both helping, too.
是什么改变了你的想法?
What changed your mind?
我的孩子们…
My kids...
当我意识到他们的未来从现在开始时
when I realized that their future starts right now.
这将如何让我恢复记忆?
How exactly will this give me my memories back?
理论是你的人工速度细胞已经休眠
The theory is your artificial speed cells have gone dormant.
但我们相信巴里的速度提升
But we believe that a speed boost from Barry
可以快速启动它们并为你提供有机速度
can jumpstart them and give you organic speed.
而这个背带应该会搞定其余部分
And the harness should trigger the rest.
嘿,别担心
Hey, don't worry.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
嗯,如果这行得通
Yeah, if this does work,
我会努力回来的
I'll try to come back.
以一种不同的我
Differently.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
如果爸爸是对的
If Dad is right,
我们实际上是在通过这样做来创造未来...
and we're actually creating the future by doing this...
从现在开始,一切都会不同
everything from now on will be different.
我知道你不必这样做
I know you don't have to do this.
所以不管你的理由是什么
So whatever your reasons are,
我知道它们很重要
I know they're pretty important.
我只希望这对我们俩都有用
I just hope this works out for both of us.
我也是
Me, too.
奥格斯特,不要
August, no.
对不起,塞西尔
Sorry, Cecile.
看来我喜欢做坏人
Turns out I like being the bad guy.
不管发生什么事,都待在这里
No matter what happens, stay here.
什么?- 绝对不
What? - Absolutely not.
你妈妈和我有一个计划
Your mother and I have a plan.
来爸爸这里,孩子们!
终于!
At last!
真神的真速度!
True speed for a true god!
你得到了你想要的,哈特
You got what you wanted, Heart.
怎么办?
Now what?
现在你该去死了,闪电侠,我来了结你!
Now you die, Flash. By my hand!
你的末日临近了!
哦,今晚没有人会死,哈特
Oh, no one is dying tonight, Heart.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表