我们虽然远称不上完美 但我们是好人
We're far from perfect, but we are good.
你手臂上的东西是邪恶的
That thing on your arm is evil,
但你不是 我不是
but not you, not me.
我害死了鲁迪
I let Rudy die.
那怎么不邪恶
How was that not evil?
我知道自己是什么 萨姆
I know what I am, Sam.
但是你呢...
But who were you when you --
你开车送那男人去出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
when you drove that man to sell his soul...
你还威逼查理
or when you bullied Charlie
害她被杀
into getting herself killed?
为了什么
And to what end?
为了好结果
A-a good end?
正义的结果吗
A just end?
不惜代价去除血印
To remove the mark no matter what the consequences?
萨姆 这怎么不邪恶
Sam, how is that not evil?
我手臂上有这玩意
I have this thing on my arm,
而你就愿意让黑暗入侵世界
and you're willing to let the darkness into the world.
你还甘愿召唤死神
You were also willing to summon death
以确保你再也不能伤害任何人
to make sure you could never do any more harm.
你叫我来 是因为你知道
You summoned me because you knew
为了保护你 我什么都会做
I would do anything to protect you.
这不是邪恶 迪恩
That's not evil, Dean.
你不是邪恶的人
That's not an evil man.
你是一个好人 渴望被听到
That is a good man crying to be heard,
在寻找 其他的办法
searching for... some other way.
不 没有其他办法 萨姆
No, there is no other way, Sam.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
好
Good.
好啊
Good.
打吧
Fight.
真是荒谬
This is ridiculous.
你爱这个男人吗 罗威娜 真的吗
Do you love this man? Rowena, is it true?
当然是真的
'course it's true.
打招呼吧 奥斯卡
Say hello, Oskar.
罗威娜
Rowena.
即使是你 费格斯
Even for you, Fergus,
这也是新下限了
this is a new low --
残忍♥ 可耻 令人厌恶的新下限
A cruel, shameful, disgusting low.
你要真下手了才叫残忍♥
It's only cruel if you actually go through with it.
但到了那时...
Though...
谁才是残忍♥的那个呢
who's the cruel one then?
行了
Okay.
够了 够了
That's enough. Hey, that's enough.
你永远永远不会听到我说
You'll never, ever hear me say
说你 真正的你
that you -- the real you
不是好人
is anything but good.
但你说得没错
But you're right.
趁你还没伤害到...其他人
Before you hurt... anyone else,
得不惜一切代价阻止你
you have to be stopped at any cost.
我理解
I understand.
动手吧
Do it.
请吧
Please.
你来吧
Do me the honor.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
萨姆 闭上眼睛
Sammy, close your eyes.
等等
Wait.
拿着这些
Take these.
有一天
And one day,
等你找到了回家的路...
when you find your way back...
让这些指引你
let these be your guide.
它们会帮你记起
And they can help you remember
善是什么
what it was to be good...
爱是什么
what it was to love.
为了家人 你也必须动手 迪恩
It's for family you must proceed, Dean.
你现在这个样子 你变成这样
To be what you are, to become what you've become
只会玷污他们的记忆
is a stain on their memory.
动手吧
Do it.
不然我自己来
Or I will.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你都长这么大了
You've grown so big.
希望还能给你老罗威娜阿姨一个拥抱
Not too big to give your old auntie Rowena a hug I hope.
希望我没伤到你
Hope I haven't hurt you.
别那么想
Don't think about that one moment.
没事的 奥斯卡
Everything's fine, Oskar.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
没谁会伤害谁
Nobody's hurting anybody.
再见了 我亲爱的孩子
Goodbye, my sweet wee boy.
[咒语]
Ab manu dei...
[咒语]
Ab manu hominis.
你没事吧
You okay?
死不了
I'll live.
你呢
You?
棒极了
Fantastic.
我觉得我刚刚杀了死神
I think I just killed Death.
[咒语]
Ab cruore cordis mei adfusuro in aeternum.
[咒语]
Tolle maledictionem tuam
[咒语]
ab hoc viro.
你觉得那听起来正常吗
That sound right to you?
[咒语]
Manete!
怎么回事
What is this?
这不可能
This is impossible.
你没这个力量
You're not powerful enough.
做什么
To what?
控制一个无聊的国王和一个乱来的天使吗
Control the likes of a bored king and a wayward angel?
[咒语]
Impetus bestiarum.
费格斯 恐怕在你漫长的一生中
I'm afraid, Fergus, that in all your long life,
从没见识过一个真有法力的真女巫的本事
you've never seen what a real witch can do with real magic.
我非常高兴
I'm terrifically pleased
那将是你看见的最后一幕
it's the last thing you'll ever see.
[咒语]
Dele malum hoc.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
不要
Don't.
不要
Do not.
别
Don't!
求你了
Please!
这很好
This is good.
迪恩 这样挺好
Dean, this is good.
你手臂上的血印没了
The -- the mark is off your arm.
也没出什么事
Nothing crazy happened.
你拿回了你的宝贝
You get your baby back.
是啊
Yeah.
肯定一切都好着呢
I'm sure everything's perfectly fine.
怎么回事
What?
死神怎么说的来着
What did Death call this?
黑暗
The darkness.
-上车 -好
- Get in the car. - Yeah.
走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Dean!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表