忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
如今
如今
如今
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第七集
妹子 妹子 妹子
迪恩·温彻斯特
夏琳·约翰逊
卡罗琳·约翰逊
劳尔香坊 威利斯大街1482号♥
贻贝餐厅
吉米·诺瓦克
失踪
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫科尔
Name's Cole.
跟你哥哥迪恩 是老相识了
And your older brother, Dean, he and I, we go way back.
就是那晚 迪恩·温彻斯特杀了我爸爸
And that was the night that Dean Winchester murdered my father.
我们在对抗的是重量级的巫术
We're talking heavyweight witchcraft.
而且也不是新生代的巫术
Not some new-age wickan water douser, either.
是古老的黑魔法
This is old world black magic.
满脸疖子那种
Warts and all.
我讨厌女巫
I hate witches.
他们总是把自己的体液吐的到处都是
They're always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere.
极其不卫生
It's downright unsanitary.
卡西迪奥 我们不能再回避明摆着的事了
Castiel, it's time we stopped avoiding the obvious.
汉娜 我们不能迷路
Hannah, we can't afford to lose our way.
这任务至关重要 一切的情绪 感情
This mission is everything. Emotions...feelings --
都是危险的诱惑
They're dangerous temptations.
劳尔
Raul.
快想想怎么说吧 狄阿娜
You better think fast, Tiana,
情况看上去可不妙
'cause this looks bad.
对不...我愿做任何事
I'm sor-- I'll do anything.
我会回去 补偿你
I'll come back. I'll make it up to you.
求你别伤害我
Just please don't hurt me.
这样
Now...
其他姑娘会怎么想啊
What kind of message would that send the other girls, huh?
狄阿娜 狄阿娜
Oh, Tiana, Tiana.
我倒想说很遗憾失去你 但是...
I'd say I'm sorry to lose you, but...
你这种货色多得是呢
there's plenty more where you came from.
这个呢 几个镇开外 牛死亡
What? This? Um, cattle deaths a few towns over?
或许是恶魔
A demon possibility or something?
不 上面写了
No, it says right there.
可能是因为干旱
It's probably just 'cause of the drought.
那我们来干什么
So, what are we doing here?
吃饭啊
Uh, reason's right on your plate.
利萨尔多餐馆 美国农业部首推
Lizardo's porterhouse... U.S.D.A. Prime.
从康涅狄格州到地堡
It's the only place between Connecticut and the bunker
就这里能吃顿10块以下的好牛排了
you can get a decent steak under 10 bucks.
伙计 是找你这么急啊
Dude, you are blowing up. Who is that?
就是警报啦
Ah, it's just, uh, you know, these alert thingies.
什么警报
For what?
怪物什么的
You know, monster...stuff.
别 还给我
No. Give it back.
什么 怎么了
What? Wh-why?
这是隐私...什么的
Because privacy... and stuff.
隐...
Oh, priv--
你在用约炮应用
You're on a dating app?
对 而且告诉你 没试过别急着否认
Yeah, and you know what? Don't knock it until you try it.
好账户名啊 迪恩 英帕拉67
Nice screen name, Dean... impala67.
够了 还给我 快点
All right, give it back. Come on.
夏琳啊
Shaylene, huh?
迪恩 你们都聊了一百万条了
Dean, there are like a million messages here.
是啊 看看她的照片
Yeah, uh, check out her pic.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 她很性感
Um, okay. She's hot.
-但是 -但是什么
- But... - "But," what?
她似乎...
But she seems, um...
有点...好上
Kind of...available.
太好上了
Like, too available.
"亲爱的 你想要什么都行
"Oh, baby, whatever you want.
我光想着你都欲♥火♥焚身"
I'm burning up just thinking about you."
后面更猥琐
They get raunchier.
是啊 看出来了
Yeah. Yeah, I... I see that.
简直是越写越露骨
It's like a, uh... like a penthouse letter.
是啊 这不好吗
Yeah. Is that bad?
不是不好 迪恩 只是好得不真实
No, it's not bad, Dean. It's too good to be true.
难道一位漂亮热情的美国女人
I'm sorry, is it... is it so hard to believe
会对我这样的人感兴趣
that an attractive, red-blooded, American female
就那么难以置信吗
could be interested in someone like me?
你知道根本不能保证
You realize there's no guarantee
"夏琳"真是夏琳吧
"Shaylene" is even Shaylene.
说不定
I mean, for all you know,
那可能是个加拿大卡车司机 布鲁斯呢
it could be some... Canadian trucker n-named Bruce.
你觉得那像是布鲁斯吗
That look like a Bruce to you?
我们开车绕路8小时 就为了方便你滚床单
We... we detoured eight hours so you could get laid?
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
对了 午饭我请
Oh, and, uh, you know what? Lunch is on me.
别等我了
And, uh...don't wait up.
打扰了
Excuse me.
越来越容易了
It's getting easier.
艾萨克自愿回去了 甚至没有抵抗
Isaac came back willingly... didn't even resist.
但还有些天使在这里
There are still some angels down here,
但比较重要的那些都回去了
but the higher-profile rogues are back.
我们要把他们都找到 这是我们的任务
We find them all... that's the mission.
看 克里斯托弗·谢尔曼 牧师
Here. Christopher Sherman... pastor.
田纳西州当地报纸称
Local paper in Tennessee says
他在自己的教区施展奇迹
he's working miracles in his parish.
是比喻吗
Figure of speech?
或许吧
Perhaps.
这是我们最好的线索了
The best lead we have.
除非我们能找到更好的线索 我们还是...
Until we find something stronger, we should...
去看看吧
...uh...check it out.
汉娜
Hannah?
嗯
Yes?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要去冲澡
I'm taking a shower.
我们不需要冲澡
We don't need to shower.
我知道
I know.
你...
Are you...
这样让你困扰吗
Does this bother you?
困扰
Bothered?
没有啊
I...I'm not.
那就好
Good.
我忘了
I forgot something.
我们还得商量条件呢
We still need to discuss my terms.
什么 规则吗 床上规则吗
Oh, like, rules? Like, sexy rules?
应该说是价钱
Um, more an issue of payment.
是啊
Yeah.
亲爱的 我以为你明白了呢
Sweetie thought you figured it out.
虽然我没说出口
I mean, shy of coming out and saying it,
但我觉得我表现得够明显了
I thought I made it pretty obvious.
嗯 我就是...
Yeah, yeah, no. I-I just, uh...
我有个原则
See, I have this code.
真男人不买♥♥女人
Uh, "No cash for ass."
那你走运了 亲爱的
Oh, well you're in luck, honey,
因为我不是想要你的钱
'cause I don't want your money.
我只想要件小东西
All I want from you is one little thing...
不是什么大事
A trifle, really.
说吧
I'm listening.
你的灵魂
Your soul.
我的灵魂
My soul?
这没什么的 亲爱的
It's nothing, baby.
谁知道灵魂是什么 或者是否真的存在呢
Who knows what a soul is, really, if it even exists?
我只知道 你说好 我的人就来
All I know is you say yes, my guy comes up,
你签个字 然后你和我...
you sign some papers, and then it's you and me...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表