everyone's yelling and screaming,
-他被撕成了碎片 -警长提到
- and he's all torn up. - Now the sheriff mentioned
你觉得当时还有个姑娘
You thought there might've been a girl involved.
你觉得她也被杀了吗
You think she was killed, too?
没有
Nope.
没有什么女孩吗
So there was no girl?
说不好
Couldn't say.
我们不是警♥察♥ 你懂吧
You know we're not cops, right?
执法人员都一样
Badge is a badge.
你要知道 因为我们常年在外工作
Well, you should also know that working outdoors the way we do,
我们见过不少诡异的东西
we see some... some pretty weird crap.
一些无法解释的东西
Stuff that we can't explain.
半数的事
I mean, hell, half the stuff,
我们如果不是一起经历了 自己都不会相信
we wouldn't have believed it ourselves had we not seen it together.
但你不住在这镇上
Well, you don't have to live in this town, mister.
你不用面对大家的嘲笑
You don't have to deal with the ridicule.
我只是想说 你看到的疯狂可能没那么疯狂
I'm just saying that crazy might not be half as crazy as you think.
那么如果有人说他看见了鬼
So if someone were to tell you they saw a ghost,
你会信吗
you'd...believe that?
你就当我们什么都信吧
Just assume we believe everything.
好吧
Okay, then.
那天晚上 我驾车经过斯特奇斯农场
The other night, I was taking a ride past the old Sturges farm.
回忆我跟巴克以前一起骑车出去的事
You know, thinking about the rides me and Barker used to go on.
我看到了她
I saw her, man.
谁
Saw her who?
那个姑娘
The girl.
-在袭击之后吗 -是的
- What, after the attack? - Hell, yeah.
她浑身是血地站在那儿 看着我
She was just standing there, all bloody, watching me.
所以我赶紧掉头回去了
So... so I turn the hell around, I-I ran back, thinking,
心想她是受伤了还是怎么的
damn, you know, she... she's hurt or something.
但她已经没影了
But...she was just gone.
消失不见了
Like, gone.
像鬼一样
Like a ghost.
我不在乎警♥察♥怎么说
No, I don't give one red cent in hell what the cops say.
我看到她了 她被吃了
She was there. She was eaten.
她就是个鬼
She's a freakin' ghost.
鬼可不会把人撕成碎片
Ghosts don't shred people like that.
是啊
Yeah, well...
看这破地方的样子 她还没完事呢
This flea bag, looks like she ain't done
还想继续吃机车党
chowing down on sons of anarchy just yet.
看来她喜欢坏小子
Guess she likes bad boys.
那我们就去招呼招呼她吧
Well, wait'll she gets a load of us.
别再不接我电♥话♥了
Stop ignoring my calls.
马上拿起电♥话♥打给我
Pick up the phone and call me right now.
事情不该是这样的
This isn't how it's supposed to go.
我以前经历过这些 我不想...
Look, I've been down this road before and I'm not going to...
怎么了
What?
凯特
Kate?
我知道你们是谁
I know who you are.
恭喜
Congratulations.
学校的事之后 我以为你们会放过我
After what happened at school, I thought you'd let me go.
是啊 但那是在你开始杀人之前
Yeah, well, that was before you started dropping bodies.
-什么 -酒吧那人看到你了
- What? - Guy at the bar saw you
就在你把他哥们撕碎之前
before you went all wolverine on his buddy.
所以 惊喜
So...surprise.
我们来了
Here we are.
凯特 你说你不会伤人的
Kate, you said you were gonna go straight.
怎么回事
What happened?
我变了
I guess things change.
我现在这样子...
Being this...
我也想支撑住 但渴望感太强烈了
I tried to be strong, but the hunger was too much.
太痛苦了
Too hard.
又没人给过我狼人速成教程
It's not like anyone gave me a handbook on how to be a werewolf.
看上去你目前为止做得还不错
Looks like you're doing a pretty good job so far.
撕碎别人的心 然后吃掉
Break some hearts, then you eat 'em.
我只有自己
I was on my own.
我...进化了
I...evolved.
你管杀无辜者叫进化
So that's what you call killing innocent people?
不管你们想怎么样 动手吧
Whatever you're gonna do, just...do it.
我说
You know what?
还是我来吧
Let me do it.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
我觉得你这次还是别插手了
I think you should sit this one out.
-你说什么呢 -你还没准备好 迪恩
- What are you talking about? - You're not ready, Dean.
喂
Hello?
沃顿 高中体育馆这边又发生一起动物袭人
Warden, we had another animal attack over at the high school gymnasium.
一个保安
Guy was a security guard.
跟前三起案件作案手法一样
Same M.O. as the other three.
-什么时候 -到场警官称
- When? - Deputy said the victim's blood
他赶到时死者的血还有余温
was still warm when he got there,
肯定是一小时内的事
so had to be less than an hour ago.
好的 谢谢 再联♥系♥
Of course. Thank you. Um, I'll be in touch.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
除了那个芭比狼人吗
What, besides, uh, werewolf barbie over here?
是的
Yeah.
天黑之前 镇那边发生了另一起案件
There was another kill, across town, just before dark.
凯特怎么杀完人又赶回来...
Well, how did Kate get her murder on and then get back here b--
-你觉得不是她 -我说不好
- You don't think she did it. - Look... I don't know, man.
但就我看来
But as far as I'm concerned...
该死
Damn it!
好吧 如果不是她在杀人
All right, if she's not icing people,
那何必扮坏人
then why play the big bad wolf?
或许她是跟狼群一起行动
Maybe she's running with a pack?
想保护他们
You know, trying to protect them?
那是多大的代价
Well, a hell of a price to pay.
她刚刚差点就没命了
She was about two seconds away from taking a dirt nap.
-那是什么 -她的手♥机♥
- What is that? - It's her phone.
看看我们来之前她是在给谁打电♥话♥
Let's see who she was booty calling when we pulled up.
感谢致电林肯汽车旅馆
Thank you for calling the Lincoln Motel.
有什么可以帮您的吗
Can I help you?
你刚刚说什么我没准备好是怎么回事
So what's this about me not being ready back there?
我不是想跟你吵架什么的 迪恩
I'm... I wasn't... trying to start something, Dean.
我只是说 我以为我们休假
I was just saying, I thought that was the whole point
就是为了这个
of us taking a break. You know?
没事 我懂的
Oh, no. No, yeah. I get that.
这没什么
And, you know, there's no worries there.
好吧
Okay.
但我得问问 你呢
But I gotta ask. What about you?
我怎么了
What about me, what?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我有什么准备不好的
Why wouldn't I be ready?
莱斯特
Lester.
莱斯特
Lester?
我老婆把我赶走了
My wife kicked me to the curb.
我们都4个月没做♥爱♥了
We haven't had sex for four months,
不过她可是没少做
but not that she hasn't been having plenty.
你或许是可以复仇的
It is possible that you can have your revenge.
谁召唤我 什么目的
Who summons me, and for what purpose?
莱斯特 别
Lester! Don't!
杀了我妻子 我的灵魂就归你了
Kill my wife, and my soul is yours.
你是谁
Who are you?
你还是恶魔呢
You're a punk-ass demon!
你现在要为我工作
And you work for me now.
你真的要扯上莱斯特
You're serious? This is about Lester?
别误会 我不是...
Um, don't get me wrong. I'm not... I'm not...
我也不是想跟你吵架什么的
I'm not trying to start anything either, okay?
我只是说 或许我们该谈谈这事
I'm just saying, maybe... maybe we oughta talk about that.
好吧 但是这没什么好谈的
Okay, expect there's nothing to talk about.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表