忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
迪恩 你刚刚是怎么回事
Dean, what was that all about back there?
易形者已经死了之后的那几枪
All those extra shots after the shifter was already dead.
你确定那不是...和血印有关
Sure it wasn't something to do with the mark?
不是 都不是
No, no. None of that.
我得说实话
Look, man, I gotta be honest.
我有点焦虑 我想要确保自己没做错什么
I was a little anxious. I wanted to make sure it was done right.
我为什么还要解释
Why am I even explaining this?
迪恩 我
Dean, I --
-你怎么做到的 -魔法
- How did you do it? - Magic.
我们是来找这个女巫的 罗威娜
We're here for the witch. Rowena.
能被认出来总是很高兴
Always nice to be recognized.
[咒语]
Impetus bestiarum.
我们抓住了她
We got her.
该给我致命一击了
Time for the coup de grace.
你这是怎么了
Something the matter with you?
母亲
Mother?
我名叫吉米·诺瓦克
My name is Jimmy Novak.
来自伊利诺伊州的庞蒂亚克
I'm from Pontiac, Illinois.
有一个家庭 艾米莉娅和克莱尔
I have a family -- Amelia and Claire.
感谢你赐予的食物 我们将无比珍惜你的恩赐
Bless this food and ourselves to thy loving service.
阿门
Amen.
爸爸
Hi, daddy.
你占据了个可怜虫的身体
You're possessing some poor bastard?
卡西迪奥 你答应过我 我家人会没事
Castiel! You promised me my family would be okay!
那些我们为了任务而牺牲的人类呢
What of the humans whose lives we sacrifice?
吉米·诺瓦克
也许现在该把他们摆在第一位了
Maybe it's time to put them first.
失踪
如今
如今
如今
伊利诺伊州 庞蒂亚克
别碰我 你个变♥态♥
Get your hands off me, perv.
否则我告你
I'll sue your ass.
这次又怎么了
What was it this time?
商店盗窃 那人不打算提出指控
Shoplifting. The guy ain't lookin' to press charges,
但我想你大概会想要她回来
but I figured you'd want her back.
你要关48小时禁闭
That's 48 hours in isolation.
好怕怕
Scary.
这姑娘是谁
Who is this girl?
经常出走的孩子之一
One of our frequent flyers.
克莱尔·诺瓦克
Claire Novak.
诺瓦克 你有访客
Novak, you got a visitor.
真的吗
Really?
你♥爸♥爸来见你了
Your father's here to see you.
爸爸
Daddy?
我不是你父亲
I am not your father.
你好 克莱尔
Hello, Claire.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第九集
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can we have a moment?
被弃之人
我就在外面
I'll be outside.
我不是你父亲
I'm not your father.
是啊
Right.
"我不是你父亲"
"I'm not your father."
那是你对我说的第一句话 记得吗
Those were the first words you ever said to me. Remember?
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
我也是 卡西迪奥
So do I, Castiel.
我爸爸
My dad...
他还在你身体里吗
Is he still in there?
不
No.
人的灵魂 只能占据一具
The human soul, it can only occupy a body
具有一定结构完整性的躯体
while it retains a certain... structural integrity.
这具皮囊...
and this vessel, it was...
曾被一个大天使粉碎到亚原子级
it was ripped apart on a subatomic level by an archangel.
那你怎么...
Well, then how are you...
我被重新组装到一起了
I was reassembled.
你父亲上天堂了
Your father is in heaven.
那恭喜他
Well, yay for him.
总之 聊得很愉快 滚出我的生活吧
Anyway, good talk. You can get the hell out of my life now.
-克莱尔 -干什么
- Claire... - What?
干什么
What?
你已经夺走了我的一切 你还想怎么样
You took everything from me. What do you want now?
没什么 我就是...
Nothing. I just...
我是来帮你的
I came here to help you.
为什么
Why?
因为我给了你太多伤害
Because I've hurt you so much.
你妈妈在哪
Where's your mother?
你走后几个月
About a few months after you,
她跑了
she took off.
把我丢在了奶奶家 去"寻找自我"了
Dropped me off at my grandma's and went to go "find herself."
看来她还没找到呢
I guess she's still looking.
你被关在了...
And you're in a...
儿童监狱里吗
Child prison?
这是教♥养♥院♥
It's a group home.
奶奶死后 我没有别的亲人了
After my gran died, I didn't have anyone, so...
于是就在各种寄养家庭
Bounced around to different foster families,
和这种地方辗转
places like this.
简直梦想成真
Living the dream, you know?
克莱尔 对不起
Well, Claire, I'm...'sorry, and...
我永远无法替代我夺去的东西
I can never replace what I took from you,
但如果你需要什么 任何事
but if there is anything you need, anything at all...
把我弄出去
Get me out of here.
怎么做
How?
你有领带吗
Do you own a tie?
别摆弄了
Stop it.
好了
There.
这下你有当爹的样子了
Now you look like a dad.
不用客气
No, no.
好了
So...
诺瓦克先生
Mr. Novak,
我听说你想得到你女儿的监护权
I understand you want custody of your daughter.
是的
Yes, that's, uh, that's...
没错
That's right.
为什么
Why?
什么
Excuse me?
这个问题很简单
It's a simple question.
你消失了好几年
You vanish for years.
不联络 圣诞节都不寄贺卡
No contact, not even a christmas card.
为什么现在回来了
Why come back now?
我...我没有...
I, um... I didn't, uh...
-我一直在外旅行 -公差
- I was traveling. - For work.
公差 没错
Work. Yes.
去了好久啊
Long trip.
你是做什么的
And what is it that you do exactly?
我...
I...um...
我对抗一些对人类致命的威胁
I fight certain deadly threats to humanity.
-他是个除虫员 -我是除虫员
- He's an exterminator. - I'm an exterminator.
我好像有臭虫呢
You know, I think I might have bedbugs.
能给点建议吗
Any tips?
当然
Of course.
好好睡 别被臭虫咬了
You should sleep tight and not let them bite.
我会试试的
I'll try that.
这无所谓
It doesn't matter.
他是我爸爸
He's my dad,
他想带我走 我就可以走
and he wants to sign me out, so I'm out.
这是法律 桑迪
That's the law, Sandy.
克莱尔 去走廊等我
Claire, wait for me in the hallway.
-你不能... -快去
- You can't... - Now.
我不喜欢骗子 诺瓦克先生
I don't do well with liars, Mr. Novak.
-但是... -省省吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表