- Okay, wait. - Here. Again. Come on.
我发给你了 看
I'm sending it to you, dude. Here.
再拍一张
Let's do one more so I can --
天啊 比利 快报♥警♥
Oh, my god. Billy, call 911.
快报♥警♥啊
Call 9-- call 911.
不 不
No. No!
唐斯大道810号♥
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我得在警♥察♥到之前快逃
I'm getting out of here before the cops come.
我们刚刚害死了那个人
We -- we just killed that guy.
不行 不许报♥警♥
No. Hey, you're not calling the cops!
我已经酒驾过一次
'Cause I already have a D.U.I.,
如果被发现我的驾照是吊销的
and if they find out I'm driving on a suspended license,
我会进监狱的
I'm going to jail.
不行 比利 这样不对
Come on, Billy. This isn't right.
帮帮我 伙计们
Help me out here, guys.
别管了 小黛
It's not our problem, Dee.
什么
What?!
会有人报♥警♥的
Someone else will call the cops.
谁都不许说 听到了吗
Not a word. You hear me?
我不该听他们的话的
I shouldn't have let them talk me out of it.
不该那样
It was wrong.
现在我们遭报应了
And now we're being punished.
真的 怎么可能
Seriously, what are the chances
一周之内 四个人死了三个
that three out of the four of us die in one week?
不可能是巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
不是巧合 是鬼
It's not a coincidence. It's a ghost.
安德鲁·西尔弗的怨鬼
It's the vengeful spirit of Andrew Silver.
鬼
A ghost?
对 鬼是存在的
Yeah. They're real.
没错 我们就是干这个的
Yeah, it's sort of what we do.
你们是捉鬼的
So, you're, like...ghostbusters?
嗯 现在的当务之急
Sure. First things first, though.
是我们去捉鬼的时候
You need to stay inside this salt circle
你得待在这个盐圈内
while we take care of him, okay?
你们怎么搞定他
How do you take care of him?
你们知道怎么搞定他吧
Please tell me you know how to take care of him.
鬼一般附在某处或某件东西上
Usually a ghost is tied to a place or an object.
只要处理掉这个东西 鬼也就消失了
You get rid of the object, you get rid of the ghost.
但安德鲁的情况
But with Andrew, it's, uh...
比较特殊
it's different.
他附在什么东西上了
What's he tied to?
我们还在找
We're working on it.
只要我们能查明他是如何移♥动♥的
But if we can figure out how he's traveling,
就能阻止他
we can figure out how to stop him.
要知道 情况可能比较复杂
You know, this might be a shocker situation.
报纸上说他是死于撞击
The paper said that he died from a collision,
但黛莉拉说他是触电而死
but Delilah says that he died from electrocution.
也许他就是那么移♥动♥的
So maybe that's how he's surfing.
利用电线穿梭
He's using the power lines as a conduit.
电脑和音响的事可以说得通
I mean, that would make sense with the computer and stereo kills,
但卡车事故不行
but not the pickup.
开车靠的是油
I mean, the truck runs on gas.
那就得接着查了
All right, it's got to be something else, then.
好吧 我再去事故现场看看
All right, I'll go back to the accident site, check it out.
-你在这儿陪她 -好
- Stay here with her. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
累了吗
You getting tired?
没有 习惯了
No. I'm used to it.
经常熬夜学习
I stay up all night studying.
其实是为了免得做噩梦
Mostly to avoid the nightmares.
我妈看我成绩好高兴坏了 但我却...
My mom's thrilled with my GPA, but I'm just...
很痛苦
miserable.
我每天都在想安德鲁
I think about Andrew all the time.
我都不认识他
And I've never even met the guy.
执迷于一个不认识的陌生人真是疯了
It's pretty crazy to obsess about someone you've never met.
也不算疯
It's not that crazy.
我明白那种感受
The truth is, I can relate.
真的吗
Really?
我犯过的错数都数不清了
I have made more mistakes than I can count.
它们让我日夜不得安宁
Ones that haunt me day and night.
那你是怎么应对的
So...how do you deal?
借酒消愁
Whiskey.
拒绝承认
Denial.
我尽力弥补过错 拨乱反正
I do my best to make things right,
无论那可能意味着什么
whatever that may be.
对于你 也许意味着...
For you, maybe it's...
也许意味着坦白
Maybe it's coming clean.
想办法寻求原谅
You know, finding a way to ask for forgiveness.
但不是破费去买♥♥花祭奠
But not breaking the bank at your local florist.
我是说...真正的原谅
I mean...real forgiveness.
这种事你不能一直瞒着
You can't just bury stuff like this.
你得去面对它
You got to deal with it.
有什么发现
Hey. What do you got?
迪恩 安德鲁不是通过电线移♥动♥的
Dean, Andrew's not using power lines to move.
他用的是无线网络
He's using wi-fi.
再说一遍
Come again?
电死安德鲁的电线
The -- the wires that electrocuted Andrew,
直接连到了无线网络塔上
they -- they feed directly into a wi-fi tower
就在马路对面
right across the street.
连鬼魂都会上网了
So, even ghosts are online?
看来是的
Apparently.
这就能解释那起卡车杀人案了
I mean, it would explain the truck kill.
比利的手♥机♥当时一定也连着当地的无线网络
Billy's cell must have been using the local wi-fi signal,
于是 安德鲁的鬼魂一定是连上了崔妮
so, uh, Andrew's ghost must have just hopped on to Trini,
那个...导航应用
that -- that -- that NAV app.
然后朱莉是被电脑杀死的
And then Julie's death by computer,
凯尔是被连着无线音箱的立体声音响杀死的
Kyle's death by stereo with the wireless speakers.
这就说得通了 迪恩
I mean, it makes sense, Dean.
我们人类也只不过是一堆电脉冲 是吧
We're all just a bunch of electrical impulses, right?
所以 安德鲁死的时候
So, whenever Andrew died,
他的脉冲一定是传到了另一股电流上
his impulses just transferred to another current.
你得把黛莉拉弄去个安全的地方
You got to get Delilah somewhere safe.
把姐妹会所有无线路由都关了
Turn off all the routers in that sorority.
好的 没问题 萨姆
Oh, yeah. Sure, Sammy.
我们会把网络"杀"了的
We'll just kill the internet.
等等 我们真能做到吗
Wait, can we?
不行 其实不太行
Uh, no. No, not really.
好吧 那我们
All right, so, then how the hell
老科幻电影 有复仇情节
要怎么对付"天才除草人"呢
are we gonna deal with the Lawnmower Man?
我有主意了
You know what? I have an idea.
照我说的做 保护好自己
Do what I said. Stay safe.
我等会儿打给你
I'll call you back.
你知道路由器在哪里吗
You know where the routers are?
不知道
I have no idea.
那能起作用吗
Is that gonna work?
-值得一试 -不
- Worth a try. - No!
你得把所有连上无线网的设备都关掉
Need you to turn off everything that's connected to wi-fi.
很抱歉打扰你 西尔弗太太
Uh, I'm so sorry to bother you, Mrs. Silver,
但有个急事真的需要你帮忙
But I have an emergency and I really need your help.
也许听起来会很奇怪
Now, this is gonna sound strange.
是关于我丈夫 是不是
It's my husband, isn't it?
进来吧
Come in.
-来吧 我们走 -我们要去哪里
- Come on. Let's go. - Where are we going?
去个没有无线网络的地方
Someplace that doesn't have a wi-fi signal.
地下室
The basement.
下面信♥号♥♥很差
The reception sucks down there.
好 走 走 快走
All right, go, go, go.
走走走 快跑
Go, go, go, go. Run.
跑
Run.
盐不是没什么用吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表