I let him go,
我知道他会向你汇报
knowing that he would report back to you,
我知道你会带着唯一
knowing you would bring into battle
能杀死我的东西来战斗
the one thing that can kill me,
唯一一件我真正想要的东西
the one thing I truly want.
已经太久了
Oh, it's been too long.
那种熟悉的感觉让我怀疑
That old feeling makes me wonder
我曾经怎么会有力量抵抗它
how I ever had the strength to resist.
鉴于我即将对你做的事
This may be hard to believe
这也许会很难相信
in light of what I'm about to do to you,
但是我在乎你 迪恩
but I care about you, dean.
我真的在乎
I truly do.
但我知道我是在帮你的忙
But I know I'm doing you a favor.
我在救你
I'm saving you.
救我什么
Saving me from what?
摆脱你的命运
From your fate.
你就从没想到过
Has it never occurred to you?
你就从没考虑过
Have you never mused upon the fact
你活在和我相反的命运之中
that you're living my life in reverse?
我的故事从我杀死我弟弟开始
My story began when I killed my brother,
你的故事不可避免地 将以此结束
and that's where your story inevitably will end.
不 从没想过
No. Never.
这叫做该隐的血印是有原因的
It's called the mark of Cain for a reason!
首先 你会杀了克劳力
First -- first, you'd kill Crowley.
这事上 你会有奇怪复杂的情绪
There'd be some strange, mixed feelings on that one,
但你会有你的理由
but you'd have your reason.
你会杀了他 毫无悔恨
You'd get it done, no remorse.
然后你会杀了那个天使 卡西迪奥
And then you'd kill the angel, Castiel.
那一个
Now, that one --
我怀疑会造成可怕的伤害
that I suspect would hurt something awful.
然后
And then!
然后就是将彻底摧毁你的谋杀
Then would come the murder you'd never survive,
最终将把你变成一个狂徒
the one that would finally turn you into
就像我当初那样
as much of a savage as it did me.
-不 -你的弟弟 萨姆
- No. - Your brother, Sam.
唯一阻挡在你和那命运之间的
The only thing standing between you and that destiny
就是第一刃
is this blade.
不客气 孩子
You're welcome, my son.
怎么了
What's the matter?
告诉我 我不必这么做
Tell me I don't have to do this.
告诉我 你会停手
Tell me that you'll stop.
告诉我 你能停下
Tell me that you can stop!
我永远不会停下
I will never stop.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩 第一刃呢
Dean, the blade.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
不是今天第一次了
It's not the first time today.
该隐的名单 你不在其中
Cain's list -- you weren't on it.
你做到了
You did it.
迪恩 你做到了
Dean, you did it.
费格斯
Fergus...
我不想听什么"早告诉你了" 现在不想
I don't want to hear it, the "I told you so"s, not now.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你以为呢 我要离开
What's it look like? I'm leaving.
又想摆布我
Another petty manipulation.
不
No.
那是什么 母亲 你想从我这里得到什么
Then what, mother? What do you want from me?!
你不明白我的失望
You can't understand my disappointment...
或是骄傲
Or my pride.
你并不知道
You don't know this,
但我离开你后 在我被迫离开你之后
but after I left you, after I was forced to leave you,
我听说你死了 你的肉体死了
I heard of your death -- your mortal death.
我以为我从此失去了你
I thought you were gone to me forever.
然后 数百年之后
Then, hundreds of years later
数千里之外
and thousands of miles away,
我找到了你 地狱之王
I find you, the king of hell,
不是运气 不是偶然
and not by luck or accident.
是你自己实现了这一切
You made that happen all by yourself.
你不是母亲
You're not a mother.
你不会了解那种骄傲的感觉
You can't know what that pride felt like,
不知道这有多重大
how huge it was.
但你能为了我 努力设想一下吗
But can you try to imagine, for me?
你现在是否明白 看到你变成
Now do you understand why it breaks my heart
这样的笨蛋让我多么伤心
to see what a colossal numb nut you've become?!
你得到了王冠
You've got the crown,
但你却不是个真正的统治者
but you're no ruler, not really!
一个坐在王座上 可悲 无聊的小孩子
A sad, bored, wee boy on the throne
那对巴不得你死掉的猎人
who'll flop ass-up the second those Winchesters --
温家兄弟 一开口找你 你就会立刻
hunters who'd as soon see you dead as have you to tea --
招之即来
ask you to.
你如今已经不是王了
You're no king, not anymore.
你是他们的走狗
You're their bitch.
迪恩 你之前所做的
Dean, um, you know, what you did back there,
非常了不起
it was incredible.
如果你能不迷失自己而这么做
You know, if you can do that without losing yourself,
那就有希望 甚至都不需要治愈办法
that's cause for hope, even without a cure.
是啊
Yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
第一刃在哪
So, where's the blade?
安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
很好
Good.
失陪了
Well, if you guys will excuse me,
我想去睡上四天
I think I am gonna go sleep for about four days.
当然
Of course.
他还好吗
How is he?
-萨姆 -小卡
- Sam? - Cass...
迪恩有麻烦了
Dean's in trouble.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表