You're not on my list.
克劳力
Crowley...
今天很漫长 你一定累了
Long day. I'm sure you must be tired.
但我有个小想法
But I've had a wee idea.
什么
Yes?
你应该不熟悉奥莉薇特
The name Olivette means little to you.
她是大巫师团的高层人物
A high-ranking member of the grand coven,
指控我的那个人
the one who led the charge against me.
其实 就是私仇 我不否认
Really, it's a grudge. I won't even deny it.
但她刚刚来到了美国
But she's just come back to the states,
我想 陛下能不能 发发慈悲
and I thought if you, in your kingly beneficence,
好心帮帮我
would be so kind as to assist me,
现在出击正合适
now would be an excellent time to strike.
厉害啊 母亲
Well done, mother.
下次你想放长线骗人
Next time you run a long con,
多等几小时
let more than a few hours of suspicious,
按兵不动
entirely uncharacteristic usefulness pass
再提出请求
before making your ask.
你以为我有别的动机吗
You think I had an ulterior motive,
你以为我在摆布你吗
that I've been manipulating you?
简直司马昭之心
You couldn't be more transparent.
拜托
Well, duh!
我当然在摆布你
Of course I was manipulating you!
我可是你母亲
I am your mother, after all.
我们就是喜欢操纵他人
Manipulation's who we are.
我的小香肠
My wee sausage,
我有别的动机又如何
what matter is it that I had a motive?
我们今天很开心 不是吗
We had fun today, didn't we?
还好吧
It was fine.
我们可以更开心的
We could have more.
离开这破地方
Get out of this dump,
离开这些恶心的谄媚者
A break from these foul-smelling suck-ups,
去真实世界活动一下筋骨
flex our muscles in the real world
同时干掉一个讨厌的老巫婆
and in the process take out a miserable, old witch
她已经跟我作对几个世纪了
who's been standing in my way for centuries.
怎么样
What do you say?
抱歉我没能带来更好的消息 迪恩
I'm sorry I couldn't bring better news, Dean.
不怪你 小卡
It's not your fault, Cass.
谢谢
Thank you.
警长又告诉我了一些名字
All right, the sheriff gave me a few more names,
初步核实了一些尸体的身份
some preliminary I.D.s on the bodies.
-怎么样 -似乎与小卡的说法吻合
- And? - And it seems to fit Cass' story.
显然是无从得知他们与该隐的关系了
I mean, there's no way to tell the relation to Cain, obviously,
但他在挨个家族的灭族
but he's wiping out entire families, one after another.
下一个是谁 他灭完托里弗家族了吗
So who's next? Is he done with the Tollivers?
应该是的
Uh, I think so.
里昂没有
I mean, Leon didn't have
兄弟姐妹或其他孩子
any siblings or any other children I can see,
汤米又没结过婚
and Tommy was never married, so I...
拜托 该死
Oh, come on. Damn it.
怎么了
What?
汤米真有个孩子 早已疏远
Tommy did have a son, estranged,
跟妈妈住在俄亥俄州
who lives with his mother in Ohio,
奥斯汀·雷诺兹 12岁
Uh, Austin Reynolds, 12 years old.
孩子还活着吗
Is the kid still alive?
一小时前还活着
As of an hour ago, yeah.
他还更新了状态
He updated his status.
拜托 这是个孩子啊
But, I mean, come on. It's a kid.
你不会认为该隐真会...
You don't really think Cain would...
他会的
Yes, he would.
那些坟墓里有老人 萨姆 还有女人
There were old men in those graves, Sam, women.
你也听到小卡说的了
I mean, you heard Cass.
大清♥仓♥ 所有人都得死
It's a fire sale. Everyone must go.
你去哪
Where you going?
我们知道该隐会去哪
We know where Cain's gonna be.
那孩子有危险啊
The kid's in danger.
那我们追踪他去俄亥俄州 然后呢
Okay, so what, we track him down to Ohio, and then what?
做我该做的
Then I'll do what I have to do.
我要杀了该隐
I'll kill Cain.
他给我血印时
When he gave me the mark,
该隐就说会有这一天
Cain said that this day would come,
我杀了阿比顿之后
That after I killed Abaddon,
我得去杀他
I would have to come and put him down.
好啊 那么你是在听一个疯子的
Great. So you're taking orders from a madman.
不 他当时并不疯
No, he wasn't mad then.
该隐成功抗拒血印很长的时间
Cain resisted the mark for a long time,
然后我来了 非要去找第一刃
then I came, kicking up trouble about the blade.
是我害他走上这条路 这怪我
I sent him down this path. This is on me.
那不代表非得是你去找他
It doesn't mean you have to be the one to go after him.
当然得是我 只有一样东西能杀了他
Yes, it does. And there's only one thing that can kill him.
第一刃
The blade.
迪恩说得对
Dean's right.
迪恩 用第一刃去对付该隐
Dean, wielding the blade against Cain himself...
不管输赢
...win or lose,
你可能再也无法恢复了
you may never come back from that fight.
我知道
I know.
我需要一支恶魔小队 好穿过她的警戒线
I'll need a demon force to get us past her security.
两个10人小组应该就够了
2 units of 10 should suffice.
等我们进去
Once we're inside,
我们要让她措手不及
we'll want to throw her off guard,
搅乱她的思绪
mess with her head a little bit.
所以我想 用苋菜魔文
So I thought... rune of amaranth.
幻觉 高招
Illusion work. Smart.
失陪 我就来
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
哎呦呦 这不是...
Well, well, well, if it isn't...
该隐回来了
Cain's back.
他黑化了 我需要第一刃
He's gone dark, and I need the blade.
我为什么要给你
Why would I do that for you?
因为你也很希望
Because you have as much reason
该隐死掉
to want Cain off the board as anyone.
该隐有张杀戮名单 你在上面
Cain has a kill list, and you're on it.
怎么样 克劳力 同意吗
What do you say, Crowley? You in?
好
Yes.
很好 我短♥信♥告诉你地点
Good. I'll text you the location.
打乱她的阵脚之后
Once she's well flustered,
我有个特别狠的咒语可以了结她
I've got an especially nasty spell to finish her off with.
母亲 没戏了
Mother, it's not happening.
-什么 -今天不行
- What? - Not today.
-你去哪 -临时有事
- Where are you going? - Something's come up.
奥莉薇特不急 这事急
Olivette can wait. This can't.
那是我想的那个吗
Is that what I think it is?!
这和你无关
Not that it's any of your business.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你要把它送给你的小伙伴 那个姓温的
Bringing it to your wee pal, the Winchester boy.
你要把这个给一个
You'd give that to the one person
能够使用其力量对付你的人
who can harness its power against you.
他对你来说是威胁
He's a threat to you!
我们有共同的敌人 更大的威胁
We've a common enemy, a bigger threat.
即使他不对你的生命构成威胁
Well, if he's not a threat to your life,
也绝对对你的公信力有损
he's certainly a threat to your credibility.
我们讨论过这对你的声誉有什么影响
We've talked about what this does to your reputation.
我不想跟你吵
We are not having this conversation.
和猎人交结
Consorting with hunters!
我的天
Oh, me. Oh, my.
你还真觉得他们是你的朋友
You honestly believe that they're your friends,
他们在乎你
that they care about you?!
孩子在这里
Kid here?
就在附近
He's nearby.
在谷仓楼上
Upstairs in the barn.
正在玩篮球
He's playing with a basketball.
该隐很快就会来
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表