我们聊聊 起来
and we're gonna talk. Get up.
在那之后
After that...
如果你对你听到的不满意
If you don't like what you hear...
还想让我死 你就开枪
...you still want me dead, you take your shot.
我的工作 就是猎杀怪物
What I do... is hunt monsters.
你♥爸♥爸 科尔 你♥爸♥爸是怪物
Your dad, Cole -- your dad was a monster.
你现在是这么说 但上次我们打斗时
Yeah, you say that now, but last time we fought,
你都不记得他的名字
you couldn't even remember his name.
2003年纽约州奈阿克 爱德·特伦顿
2003, Nyack, New York, Ed Trenton.
我在办案 三名死者
I was working a case. Three dead --
你父亲扯出他们的肝脏并吃掉
Livers ripped out and eaten by your father.
肝脏
Livers?
是的 那晚我在你们家找到了他
Yeah, I tracked him down that night to your house.
你说他是怪物
Well, you say he was a monster.
他是什么怪物
What kind of monster was he?
我不知道
I don't know.
从没见过那种 之后也没再见过
Never seen that kind before, never seen it again.
我只知道他那晚回到家中
All I know is that he came home that night
想要杀人 可能是你
looking to kill -- could've been you,
-可能是你妈妈 -不
- could've been your mom. - No.
他没那么做的唯一原因
The only reason that didn't happen
是我去那里阻止了他
is because I was there to stop him.
我听到了他的声音
I heard his voice.
是人类的声音 他求你住手
It was a human voice, and he begged you to stop!
那是他的诡计
It's a ploy.
是怪物的花招
It's a monster's trick.
我知道你听到了什么
I know what you heard,
但你要知道
but know this --
那不是你父亲 科尔
That was not your father, Cole.
你父亲已经死了
Your father was already gone.
放下 萨姆 放下枪
Put it down. Sam, put it down!
科尔 没事的
Cole, it's fine.
迪恩
Dean?
放下枪
Put it down!
科尔 这里 我们还在说话
Cole, hey, right here. We're talking, okay?
我怎么能相信你
How can I believe you, huh?
我怎么能相信你
How can I believe you?!
我这辈子 一直...
My whole life, I've been...
我明白
I get it.
那是你的故事
That was your story.
老兄 我也有
Look, man, I got one of those, too.
但是 这些支撑我们继续生活的故事
Okay, but those stories that we tell to keep us going?
有时 它们会蒙蔽我们
Man, sometimes they blind us.
会带我们走进黑暗 黑暗中
They take us to dark places -- the kind of place
我也许会狠狠揍个好人
where I might beat the crap out of a good man
只为了取乐
just for the fun of it.
那些爱我的人
The people who love me,
将我从那悬崖边拉了回来
they pulled me back from that edge.
科尔 一旦你碰触到那黑暗
Cole, once you touch that darkness...
就永远甩不掉了
It never goes away.
真♥相♥就是
Now, the truth is...
我已经无药可救
I'm past saving.
我知道我会有什么样的结局
I know how my story ends.
要么是刃口 要么是枪筒
It's at the edge of a blade or the barrel of a gun.
问题是 会是今天吗
So, the question is, is that gonna be today?
会是那把枪吗
That gonna be that gun?
你有家人 科尔
You've got a family, Cole.
那晚我听到你打电♥话♥
I heard you on the phone that night.
我想他们需要你回去
I'm guessing they need you to come back,
他们需要你完完整整地回去
and they need you to come back whole.
我...
I'm...
他说他要去哪
He say where he's going?
回家
Home.
罗威娜
Rowena?
跑了
In the wind.
你之前说的话
What you said earlier, back there,
说你已经无药可救 你是真的..
about being past saving -- were you really --
我只是告诉他他该听到的话
I was just telling the guy what he needed to hear.
我们走吧
We better go.
温家双煞出现了 A队失败
Winchesters showed up. Alpha team went down.
但B队顶上了
But beta team's working contingency --
包围了酒店
Had a perimeter around the hotel.
我们抓住了她
We got her.
就在里面 经过了拷打
Right in there -- tortured.
如果您愿意 我可以解决她
If you'd like, I could finish her off.
别笑得那么滑稽
Wipe that ridiculous smile off your face.
你想要什么 奖章吗
What do you want, a medal?
"谢谢你"收拾了你制♥造♥出的麻烦吗
A "Thank you" for cleaning up the mess you made?!
我的手下都神经失常吗
Everyone working for me touched?
一群粘人
Bunch of needy,
吵闹 没能力的幼稚儿
squalling, incompetent infants.
王终于来了
The king at last.
什么王 小人国的吗
King of what? Lilliput?
我早听说你很矮小 但是...
I mean, I'd heard you were short, but...
怎么
Well?!
开始啊
Get to it.
该给我致命一击了
Time for the coup de grace.
小男孩 你这是怎么了
Wee boy, is something the matter with you?
说不出话了[猫抓住舌头了]吗
Cat got your tongue, hmm?
母亲
Mother?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表