还要去处理这种烂摊子
Got this whole mess to deal with.
这一带经常发生这种袭击吗
Attacks like this common for the area?
当然不会
Heck no!
我住这儿的时候 动物才不会闹这种事
When I lived here, we kept our critters in check.
留下什么踪迹了吗 毛发什么的
Did it leave any tracks... you know, any hairs?
尸体上连个爪印都没有
Not even a claw mark on the body.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
好嘞 我给你留位子 乔迪
Okay. Yeah. Save ya a seat, Jods.
不会吧
No way.
乔迪 你怎么样啊
Jody. How's it going?
就那样呗
Uh, you know.
在希宾警长度假村逍遥快活呢
Having the time of my life at a sheriffs retreat in Hibbing.
听上去很棒啊
Wow. Sounds like a blast.
迪恩向你问好
Uh, Dean says hi.
你找到他了
You found him?
-多谢告诉我啊 -嗯
- Thanks for telling me! - Yeah.
是啊 抱歉了
Uh, right. Sorry about that.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
挺好的
Good, good. Yeah, you know?
稍等一下
Uh, you know, hold on a sec.
我开免提
I'm gonna put you on speaker.
乔迪 艾莉克斯怎么样了
Hey, Jody. How's Alex holding up?
很好 已经当上拉拉队长了
Awesome. Already head of the cheerleading squad.
真的啊
Wow. Really?
才不是呢 萨姆 她躲在看台下抽大♥麻♥
No. Sam, she smokes grass under the bleachers.
但至少她没引诱男人去受死了
But at least she's not luring men to their deaths.
好吧
Right.
听我说 这或许不是你们查的那种案子
Listen, this may not be your kind of thing,
但今早这里发现了一具尸体
but a body was found here this morning,
而且是被严重撕咬过
and something had gone to chow town on it.
被撕喉了吗
Uh, was the throat ripped out?
更糟
Worse.
我听说吃得
I'm hearing that all the flesh
只剩骨头了 有什么想法吗
had been eaten down to the bones. Any ideas?
肯定不是吸血鬼
Well, it's not a vampire.
我也不确定 乔迪 我想不到
Yeah, I-I don't know, Jody. I-I got nothing.
乔迪
Jody, um...
我们可以去看看
We could head that way.
完全不麻烦的
Wouldn't be any trouble at all.
没事 我自己能应付
Nah, it's okay. I can handle it.
如果我应付不了了 我会打给你们
I promise I'll call if it gets to be something I can't.
好吧
All right.
那好好在度假村玩
Well, uh, enjoy the retreat.
去你的 姓温的
Screw you, Winchester.
回头再聊
Talk soon.
如果还要我继续看这些玩意
I'm gonna swallow a bag of knives
我就要吞刀了
if I got to keep looking at this stuff.
-我们去... -乔迪说她会应付 迪恩
- Let's... - Jody said she was on top of it, Dean.
好吧 我们走吧
All right. Let's take a drive.
我是乔迪·米尔斯警长
I'm sheriff Jody Mills.
我想看看今早被送来的尸体
I want to take a look at the body they brought in this morning.
好啊
Sure.
如果你是希宾警局的人就行
Soon as you become a member of the Hibbing police department.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help here.
我也只是不想丢了工作
And I'm just trying to not lose my job.
好久不见啊
Hey, stranger.
谢利 你好啊
Hiya, Shelly.
孩子们怎么样了
How are the kids?
那些小坏蛋 爱死他们了
Ah! Little jerks. Love them to death.
有事吗
Need something?
我就是想来看看被害人
Oh, I just came to check out the vic.
伦呢
Oh, where's Len at?
他在度假村忙得不可开交 不难想象
He's tied up with the retreat. Big surprise, right?
但我心想 住了一酒店的警长
But I figure what's the sense in havi''
还不帮帮忙 那还有什么意思
a hotel full of sheriffs if you can't help out?
该有人给你弄个天使的光环
Someone's got to get you a halo or something.
但是 她呢
But, um... what's her deal?
米尔斯警长啊
Oh, sheriff Mills?
她把礼貌都落在苏福尔斯了
Might say she left her manners back in Sioux Falls.
但她是跟我一起的
But she's with me.
怎么样 给我们看看吧
So, what do you say? Curtains up?
早餐憋住了 场面很吓人
Hold on to your breakfasts. This one's grisly.
天呐
Oofta.
全都吃掉了 这是肯定的
Ate the whole kit and caboodle. That's for darn sure.
你有卷尺吗
You got a measuring tape?
有
Yeah.
能给我看看他的私人物品吗
Can I see his personal effects?
那个小瘦子穿这么肥的裤子
That string bean wore these?
腰带呢
Where's the belt?
他没穿腰带
He wasn't wearing any.
这么大的裤子没腰带能撑住吗
These stayed up without a belt?
或许是被动物偷走了
Or... wild animals stole it.
乔迪 过来
Jodio. Check this out.
我从能拿小来♥复♥枪♥就开始打猎了
You know, I've been huntin' since I could hold a mini rifle.
什么样的咬伤都见过
Seen darn near every bite in the book,
但我却分辨不出咬伤他的是什么
but I couldn't tell ya what did the bitin' here.
我就担心这个
I was afraid of that.
什么意思
Meanin'?
没事 我也毫无头绪
Nothing. Got me stumped, too.
别去抽烟 豪伊
Don't go smoking, Howie.
看你的《超模》吧
Just watch your "Top Model."
伦 你好啊
Hiya, Len.
苏打水还对胃口吗
How's that seltzer treatin' ya?
你们有事吗
Something I can help you with?
昨晚的那起动物袭击听上去很严重啊
That animal attack last night sounded real bad, huh?
是啊
Yeah, sure was.
你觉得是什么动物干的
What kind of animal you thinkin' did it, now?
说不好
Uh, I don't know.
我们让动物管理局去解决了
We got animal control on it.
就这样吗
And that's it?
乔迪·米尔斯 苏福尔斯
Jody Mills, Sioux Falls.
丘斯警长
Sheriff Cuse.
出了点...
We have, uh...
问题
an issue with the...
抽奖的事
raffle.
好吧
Right.
失陪一下 我得去解决一下
Excuse me. I should go see to this. Uh...
好好玩 二位警长
Enjoy your night, sheriffs.
他也什么都不知道
He's got about as much I.D. as we do... squat.
或许他说得对
You know, maybe he's right.
让动物管理局去解决吧
Just let animal control take the lead.
推小车喽
Whoo! Push the cart!
以前跟他玩那个游戏的是我
I used to put the cans in his cart.
你真的想那种人吗
Are you really missing much?
老实说 唐娜 我才认识他
Honestly, Donna, I just met the guy, but...
但道格看上去像个混♥蛋♥
Doug seems like kind of a dick.
但他本来是我家的混♥蛋♥
But he was my dick.
我去睡了
I'm gonna go hit the can...
那里不会这么反胃
You know... where it's less gross.
好诶
Yeah!
-别说出去 -没出什么事吧
- Let's keep this to oursel-- - Everything okay?
当然
Yeah, it's all good.
抽奖一切都好
All good with the raffle.
说真话吧
Can we get real, please?
好吧 你要真话
All right, um, you want real?
又死人了
Um... somebody else turned up dead.
看来又是动物袭击
Looks like another animal attack.
别说出去
Please, don't spread that.
我们不想搅了大家的兴致
We... we don't want to spoil everyone's good time.
-或者太多人去管事 -没错
- Or get too many cooks in the kitchen? - Exactly.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表