他在嘲笑我们
He's taunting us.
那又怎样
And then what?
杀了他吗
We kill him?
还是他杀了我们
Or he kills us?
我们有命令
There are orders.
我们也有时间
And there is time.
继续听这些废话吗
To hear more of this?
有时间劝他做正确的事
To convince him to do the right thing.
而且 汉娜
Besides, Hannah,
我们还不知道另一个在哪
we still don't even know where the other one is...
那个女人
the woman.
你们得待到日落时分
You'll have to stay for sunset.
这里的夜晚令人醍醐灌顶
Nighttime around here is a revelation.
是你派了那些恶魔来杀我
You sent those demons to kill me?
是为了让你保持警惕
To keep you sharp.
是吗
Really?
如果不是我派恶魔一路跟着你
If it wasn't for me throwing demon chum your way,
你觉得会怎样
what do you think would've happened?
血印需要血祭
The mark needs to be sated.
-否则 -否则我就会变成恶魔
- Otherwise... - Otherwise, I turn into a demon.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
这点我六周前就明白了
I sort of got that six weeks ago.
我只是想帮忙
Just trying to help.
你骗了我
You lied.
你以为我是谁
Who do you think you're talking to here?
绿野仙踪里诚实的铁皮人啊
Does the tin man have a sheet-metal willy?
我当然会骗人
Of course I lied.
好吧
Okay.
坐下
Sit down.
坐嘛
Sit.
为了咱们的未来 我必须让你振作
I needed to keep you sharp for our future,
咱们还得聊聊未来
about which we need to talk.
咱们的未来
Our future?
职业方面的未来
Our professional future.
怎么说呢
How to put this?
如果要我再多忍♥受
If I have to spend one more night
哪怕一天你自怨自艾的情绪
in this fetid petri dish of broken dreams and B.O.,
我都宁愿自杀
I will cut off my own face.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我没事
'cause I'm good.
我好得很
Hell, I'm great.
是吗
Really?
你还能吃多少次"自杀式鸡翅挑战"
How many suicide wings can you eat?
你还要唱多少次卡拉OK
How many one-hit wonders can you karaoke to death?
好吧 本来说好
Okay, see, the deal was
我们要对月嗥叫
we howl at the moon...
不分时间 永不停下
No time stamp, no expiration date.
我们已经叫过了
We've howled.
也吠过了
We've bayed.
什么好玩的我们都玩过三遍了
W-we've done extraordinary things to triplets,
一切都非常爽
all of which have been massively entertaining.
我会永远珍惜这段日子的网络相册
I will treasure our flickr albums forever.
可现在该接受我们的真实面目
But now it's time for us to accept what we are
回去工作了
and go back to work.
不了
Pass.
好好想想
Think of it...
地狱之王 有迪恩·温彻斯特相助
The king of hell, Dean Winchester by his side.
我们一起统治 一起创建完美的地狱
Together we rule. Together we create the perfect hell.
我们之间萌生的友谊 永远不会结束
And all of this that's bloomed between us never ends.
我们并不是要结束狂欢
We're not ending the party.
只是换个地方继续
We're just moving the party.
离开小俱乐部 换成露天体育场巡演
Out with the club circuit, in with the stadium tour.
我是不是忘了说 我之前跟小鹿通过话
Did I forget to mention I spoke to moose earlier?
什么
What?
是的
Yes.
显然 他追踪我们有一段日子了
Apparently, he's been tracking us for some time now.
他从你捅死的那个恶魔的手♥机♥上
He got my text from the cell of that demon
找到了我的短♥信♥
that you stabbed in blah, blah, blah.
真是
It was --
我们谈了心 感情涌动
words were spoken -- emotions.
回想一下 我意识到
I realize, in retrospect,
或许我们说了太多 情绪太激动了
perhaps too many words, too many emotions.
他追踪了电♥话♥
He traced the call.
我的错
My bad.
我猜他最晚明早就会赶到
I guess he'll be here by morning -- the latest.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You sold me out.
真是太棒了
Well, that's just lovely.
我不知道你是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on with you.
我真的不知道
I truly don't.
可我真是受够了
But I've had just about enough of it.
出♥卖♥♥♥你
Sold you out?
说"帮你个忙"比较合适
Try "doing you a favor."
过去六个月我为你做的一切
Everything I've done for you for the past six months --
血印 第一刃 让你复生
the mark, the First Blade, midwifing you back to life,
让你做我的搭档
offering you a seat by my side --
都是在帮你 是馈赠
has been a favor, a gift,
不管你明不明白
whether you see it or you don't.
今晚好好想想
Take the night.
做出决定
Decide.
你知道哪能找到我
You know where to find me.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
我觉得是
Yeah. I -- I think so.
它突然罢♥工♥了
It just died on me.
-在这儿吗 -对
- Out here? - Yeah.
你的车真是想和你对着干啊
Your ride really has it out for you, huh?
我猜是
I guess so.
要我帮你吗
Give you a hand with that?
好 非常感谢 多谢
Yeah. Yeah, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
这些靠计算机控制的新款车啊
These new cars and their computerized brains, huh?
放错一个零 整个都完蛋
One zero out of place, and the whole thing just goes kaput.
看那 问题就出在那儿
Well, right there. There's your problem.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
是个制动开关
Well, that's a kill switch.
遥控器在这儿
This here is the remote.
看来你是右撇子
Guessing you're a righty.
*虚幻的爱人*
**Imaginary lovers*
*不会拒绝你*
*Never turn you down*
-跑调了 -太难听了
- Tone deaf! - Awful!
够了
Enough!
*当别人都弃你而去*
*When all the others turn you away*
*她们还在你身边*
*They're around*
*这是我独有的快乐*
*It's my private pleasure*
*午夜幻想*
*Midnight fantasy*
你们真讨厌
You all suck.
喝吧 硬汉
Drink, tough guy.
不用 我没事
Nah, I'm good.
你自己作死了
Your funeral.
怎么了
What?
我们走吧 就我们俩
Let's go somewhere, you and me.
我们就在外面呢
We are somewhere.
不
No.
去别的地方
Somewhere else.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
我们都不怎么认识
we barely know each other.
你还喝醉了
And you're drunk.
是啊 不过
Yeah, but, uh...
我还维护过你呢 对吧
I-I protected your honor, didn't I?
是啊 我本来也这么想
Yeah. I thought so, too.
看你揍马特 我还好开心
Seeing you take on Matt, I was like, "wow""
从没有人为我做这种事
No one's ever done that for me before.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表