而且巫师已经死了 桃乐西会好好的
And with the wizard gone, Dorothy will be fine.
那么你不能再冒险了吗
So, does this mean no more adventure?
我想这儿的冒险就足够我们忙活了
I think we have all the adventure we can handle right here.
那...
What about --
黑暗查理
Dark Charlie?
她...
She's, uh...
很安静
Quiet.
我得继续前进了
I just got to keep moving forward.
我们都要这样
We all do.
查理 我...
Charlie, I...
我们要解决这件事
We are going to fix this.
我不能让发生在我身上的事也发生在你身上
I'm not letting what happened to me happen to you.
但是已经发生了
But it's already happened.
-该隐找到了办法 -没错
- Cain found a way to live with it. - Right.
在经历了几个世纪的杀人之后
Yeah, after centuries of murder.
是的 但是
Yeah, well,
有一样东西你有他没有
there's one thing that you have that he didn't.
你是个温彻斯特
You're a Winchester.
我原谅你了 迪恩
I forgive you, Dean.
是吗 但是我没有
Yeah, well, I don't.
我知道
I know.
你就这样
It's kind of your move.
这对你有好处吗
How's that working out for you, huh?
我很抱歉 丫头
I'm so sorry, kiddo.
那就证明给我看
Then prove it.
在外头小心点
Be careful out there.
这听起来像我的性格吗
Does that sound like either of me?
假如我有所发现 我会打电♥话♥的
If I find something, I'll call.
假如没有...
If not...
我会一直找下去
I'll just keep digging.
查理 谢谢你
Charlie, thank you.
回头见 贱♥人♥们
Arrivederci, bitches.
你还好吧
You good?
不好
No.
她说得没错 迪恩
She's right, Dean.
你能做到的
You can do this.
我们能做到的
We can do this.
那我们开始吧
Then let's get to work.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表