你真的相信我吗
You really believe me?
是的
Yeah.
那俩联调局的人也会相信你的
So will those guys from the FBI.
听你的
If you say so.
昨天 我看见丘斯把他的东西
Yesterday, I saw Cuse taking his stuff
拿进了跟我隔了几间的房♥间
into a room down the hall from mine.
应该是...
Must have been...
304号♥
304.
我是菲利探员 请留言
This is Agent Frehley. Leave me a message.
萨姆 丘斯就是我们要找的人
Sam, Cuse is our guy.
唐娜说看到他进了304号♥房♥
Donna said she saw him check in to 304.
快回电
Hit me back.
现在怎么办
What now?
交给本地警方处理吗
Just let the locals handle it?
相信我
Oh, trust me...
这事绝不能让本地警方处理
The locals should not handle this.
看看这些防晒霜
Look at all this sunblock.
当他是在科帕卡巴纳海滩呢
You'd think he's at the Copacabana or somethin'.
我回头再解释
I'll explain later.
拿那玩意干什么
What the heck is that for?!
收到你的语♥音♥留言了
Got your voicemail.
-她突然就抽出把刀 -丘斯警长是吸血鬼
- She just pulled out a machete. - Sheriff Cuse is a vampire.
唐娜看到了他的牙齿
Donna saw his teeth.
什么鬼 吸血鬼
What the cuss?! A vampire?!
要跟她解释下吗
You want to give her the talk?
我靠
Heck.
我...靠
Just...heck.
没事了吧
We good?
等等 那之前在减肥水疗...
Wait. So, when we were at the weight-loss spa --
是怪物
Monsters.
吸走了你的脂肪
Sucking on your fat.
我们解决好了
We took care of them.
天啊
Aw, geez.
我就知道那么快减去10磅太不现实了
I knew losing 10 pounds that fast was too good to be true.
给
Here.
可能警长...吸血鬼就是去了这里
Maybe this is where sheriff...vampire went.
不好猜啊
It could be anything.
查到什么
What do you got?
看来是镇外的一座旧农场
Looks like it's an old farm outside of town.
可能会有发现
Could be something.
这是我们仅有的线索
And it's the only lead we got.
我们
"We"?
不好意思 警长
All due respect, sheriff, but
但吸血鬼可比你扔进监狱的
vampires are far more dangerous
那些泛泛之辈要危险得多
than the johns you throw in jail.
你不能插手这事
You're gonna sit this one out.
去你的 迪恩
Stuff you, Dean!
不管你真名叫啥
Or whatever your real name is.
汉斯姆没问题
Hanscum's good.
-乔迪 -我说了她没问题
- Jody... - I said she's good.
好吧 那行 不过
Okay. All right. But,
你跟在后面
you're staying back.
我们带头 好吗
We're taking the lead, okay?
要挥就得使劲挥
If you're gonna swing, swing hard.
对付吸血鬼 得把头砍下来
With vamps, head's gotta roll.
明白
Got it.
快跑
Run!
你好啊 向日葵
Well, hi, there, sunflower.
这都是爱 小帅哥
It's all love, pretty boy.
你们都将融入我们体内
All of you will become all of us.
我们一点都不会浪费的
We won't waste one bit.
得了木法沙 少来生命循环的那一套
Okay, Mufasa, enough with the "Circle of life" Crap.
出自电影《狮子王》
电影主题曲
你是个吸血鬼
You're a vampire.
你是个败类 就这样
You're scum. End of story.
我可没心情
Yeah, I'm not in the mood.
等等 你们杀人还不够吗
Wait -- it's not enough that you kill people.
还要抢人家的东西
You've got to rob them, too?
这叫搜刮
We scavenge.
我们不是喝两口就走
We don't sip and go.
我们会物尽其用
We use every part of the buffalo.
我居然还给过你午饭钱
And to think I gave you lunch money.
不过你正好赶上晚餐了
But you came in time for dinner.
斯塔尔 拜托 放他们走吧
Starr, please, let them go.
我已经帮了你们
I helped you out.
我把鲶鱼杀那男人的监控录像删了
I-I ditched that video o-of catfish killing that man.
我们不需要帮忙 伦
We didn't want favors, Len.
我们要的是你
We wanted you.
我现在能有什么用 我连人都不杀了
What use am I now? I don't even kill people.
我只喝袋装血
I-I'm on bagged blood.
你少来了
Uh, I beg your pardon?
我亲眼看到你露着吸血鬼的牙
I saw you with your vampire face
站在古德希尔警长尸体边
standing over sheriff Goodhill.
不不 我发现了她
No, no, I-I-I found her. I --
我闻到了她的血的味道
I s-smelled her blood.
我控制不住我的
I-I couldn't help my --
我的尖牙
My fangs.
-但我没有咬她 -还真是个大英雄
- But I didn't bite. - Well, aren't you a hero.
吃人是你的天性
It's your nature to eat people.
不吸血的吸血鬼就像是 就像是
A vampire who doesn't feed is like a -- like a...
吃素的老虎
Tiger eating salad.
我们不会停手的 伦
We're not gonna stop, Len.
我们会干掉你可爱的希宾镇上所有的人
We'll take down every person in your sweet, little Hibbing
直到你回到我们中间来
till you come back to the nest.
你怎么回事 伦
So, what'd you do, Len?
打扰了他们的"火人节"狂欢吗
You, uh, break up Burning man?
伍德斯托克狂欢更贴切
More like Woodstock.
我爸爸把我赶出了家门 是伦在路边发现了我
Len found me crying on the curb after my daddy kicked me out.
我上了伦的车
I got in Len's van,
接下来 就是"血池肉林"了
and the rest is wavy gravy.
那么伦就是你的杀人导师了 就像查理·曼森So, what -- Len's like your Charlie Manson?
查尔斯·曼森 连环杀人的邪教组织曼森家族的领袖
查理才比不上伦呢
Charlie couldn't hold a candle to Len.
他把一切都教给了我们
He taught us everything.
肯定都是些神神叨叨的东西吧
Yeah, I'm sure it was all kombucha and kumbaya.
他教会了我们释放天性
Liberating is what it was.
结果有一天 伦突然不见了
And then, one day, poof! Len's gone.
直到他的照片出现在了报纸上 太蠢了
Till he landed his photo in the paper. Stupid.
他开了一家警♥察♥度假村
For running a police retreat, of all things.
你不仅改过自新了
You didn't just go straight.
居然还成了一个该死的警♥察♥
You became a damn cop.
这也太过了 伙计
Now, that is wild, man.
你感受到野性了吗 伦
Are you feeling dirty, Len?
我们马上要大开杀戒了
'cause we're about to have ourselves a bloodbath.
你不想知道我为什么离开吗
Don't you want to know why I left?
我知道为什么
I already know why.
你觉得无聊了
You got boring.
我有了良知
I got a conscience.
猎物祈求我们饶他们一命
Prey that begged for their lives --
即使像我教你们的那样
I-it was like even if I used every part,
不浪费一点
like I taught you,
这样也还是错的
I mean, it's still wrong.
所以你离开了
So you walked away.
我想保护人类
I tried to protect people.
在我残食了他们那么多年后
After so many years of...gutting them.
这就是我来这里的原因
That's why I'm here.
我加入你们的吸血大军
I'll join your bloody caravan...
只要你们不杀了这些人
If it means you won't kill these people.
我们不会杀任何人
We aren't killing anyone.
你来杀
You are.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表