I-I told myself...
这是最后一次
One last job, you know?
再做一次
One more job.
然后当我
And then when -- when I, um...
当我失去杰西时
When I lost Jess,
我再一次告诉自己 这是最后一次了
I, again, told myself, one more job.
但是永远有下一次
There's always one more job, you know?
一次又一次
And one more job and one more job,
之后我就回法学院 回归正常生活
and then I was gonna go back to law and -- and to my life.
这里指威名赫赫而且是传承性的
你们就是猎人界的"海盗罗伯茨"
You were the Dread Pirate Roberts of hunting.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我现在明白了
I guess I really understand now that...
这就是我的人生
This is my life.
我热爱它
I love it.
但我不能没有我哥一个人承受
But I can't do it without my brother.
我也不想一个人承受
I don't want to do it without my brother.
如果他不在了 我不知道我...
And if he's gone, then I don't...
我明白
I-I got it. I do.
先干重要的
All right, first things first --
找到我此行的真正目标
Find what I really came here for.
"人生成功的两个因素"
"What two things do you need to succeed in life?"
《无知和自信》
Ignorance and confidence.
是引述
They're quotes.
那么
So, uh...
你和你的小伙伴真以为
...did you and samateur hour really think
我会没有后备计划
I wouldn't have a backup plan?
找到你了 恶魔石碑
Hello, demon tablet.
唐吉可德
我要带着它 去好多地方
The places I'll go with this,
还有你的能量
and your grace.
能拿到一个也不错了
Well, one out of two ain't bad.
一个人能做的最疯狂的事是什么
What's the maddest thing a man can do?
任自己死去
Let himself die.
上帝创造的生灵总有一死 不是吗
God just don't build to last, does he?
下午好 先生
Afternoon, sir.
你好啊
Howdy.
结账
There we go.
够了吗
That'll be it for you?
嗯 就这些
Uh, yeah, that's it.
好吧 一共15.75美元
Okay, then. That'll be $15.75.
你是要回家 还是只是路过
You heading home, or you just passing through?
路过
Just passing through.
这么大地方只有你一个人很孤独吧
Must get awful lonely out here all by yourself.
还过得去
Oh, I get by.
不许动
Don't move.
手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see them.
不要你的找零了吗
Don't you want your change?
好了
Now...
你是谁呢
Who might you be?
哎呦
Well, hello, there.
你这么个无名之徒
Where'd a back-road nothing like you
怎么会弄到这样的东西
get their hands on something like that?
你管我呢 斯戴恩先生
What's it to you, Mr. Styne?
我的朋友叫我雅各布
My friends call me Jacob.
我可不是你的朋友
Well, I ain't your friend.
这不会是给一个
These wouldn't happen to be treats
红发小妞买♥♥的食物吧
for a redheaded little gal, now, would they?
你们藏了那本书 是不是
Y'all hid the book, didn't you?
我猜 是衬铅的什么东西吧
Lead-lined little number, I'm betting.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
你不知道
You don't?
看那个
See that?
柜子后面的死人
That man back there,
他跟这一路上的卡车休息站
well, he said the same thing as all the others
和加油站的人说的话一样
at truck stops and gas stations up and down the way.
没人见过那个红头发的姑娘
Nobody had seen that redheaded girl.
然后一个身上有血印的男人进来了
And then a man bearing that mark comes in here,
来到我面前
to me.
有些事是巧合
Well, there's coincidence,
有些事是天意
and then there's just providence.
你瞧 《诅咒之书》它想要被找到
See, "The book of the damned," it wants to be found.
它想要回到我手中
It wants to come home.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你想用书
You want to use it
去掉你手臂上的恩赐 是不是
to get that gift off your arm, don't you?
力量放在弱者身上就浪费了
Power is wasted on the weak.
这本书...
Now, the book...
可以去掉血印
can remove that mark.
但假如你使用了那本书
But you mess around with that,
结果将会弊远大于利
you're gonna do far more harm than good.
所以你何不做正确的事呢 小子
So, why don't you do the right thing here, boy,
告诉我书在哪里
and tell me where that book is?
嗯 我会告诉你的
Yeah, sure, I'll tell you.
再说一次 我没听见
One more time. I didn't hear you.
我说...
I said...
发生什么事了
What's going on?
斯戴恩家族 他们找到我了
The Stynes, they found me.
那些混♥蛋♥身体强化了
Those douches are all jacked up, too.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我打空了一整个弹匣才把其中一个打死
I emptied a full clip into one of them before the son of a bitch went down.
迪恩 你要用圣油干什么
Dean, what are you doing with the holy oil?
那本书里的确有祛除血印的办法
There is a cure for the mark in the book.
但是有代价的
But it comes at a price.
我们得毁了它
We got to destroy it.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
它在召唤我 萨姆 明白吗
It's calling to me, Sam, okay?
我能听见 它在召唤血印
I can hear it. It's calling to the mark.
它希望我带着书逃跑
It wants me to take the book and run away with it.
烧了它 马上
Burn it, now.
萨姆 马上烧了它
Sam, burn it now.
你个傻小子
You silly boy.
我太傻 太自私了
I was foolish, selfish.
真该直接杀了他的
Should've just killed him.
谁知道他会拿那块石碑做什么
Who knows what he'll do with that tablet?
你知道吗 小卡
Well, you know what, Cass?
你拿回了自己的能量 你满血复活了
You got your grace back. You're back.
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
你也做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
那本书必须被销毁
That book needed to be destroyed.
我们会找到其他办法的 萨姆
We will find another way, Sam.
我们回来了 贱♥人♥们
We're back, bitches.
那是我想的那个人吗
Is that who I think it is?
查理 这是小卡
Charlie, Cass.
小卡 这是查理
Cass, Charlie.
我还以为你没这么高呢
I thought you'd be shorter.
我把这些放进冰箱里去
I'm gonna get these to the fridge.
听说你拿回了自己的能量
Heard you got your mojo back.
是的 我的...能量
Yes, my -- my grace,
已经恢复了
it's -- it's been restored.
那 你不能直接...
So, can't you just, you know...
治好迪恩吗
cure Dean?
很不幸 没那么简单
Unfortunately, it's not that simple.
从来就没简单过
Never is, is it?
你觉得你能治好我的腕管吗
Do you think you could do anything about my carpal tunnel?
就这样吗
Is that it?
你的腕管和枪伤都治好了
Your carpal tunnel and your bullet wound are now healed.
但你晚上最好还是戴着护腕睡觉
You may want to continue wearing your wrist brace at night, though.
我们是不是刚刚成为死党了
Did we just become best friends?
瞧瞧这是谁来了啊
Hey, look who decided to show.
那么 你恢复了
So? You're back?
百分百
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表