你想对我说教是与非吗
You wanna talk to me about wrong?
你杀了我爸爸
You killed my dad.
这对你而言算是滔天大错了吗
Is that wrong enough for you?
-不 我没杀他 -真的吗
- No, I didn't. - Really?
因为要不是你 他就还会在这里
Because without you, he'd still be here,
我妈妈也还会在
and my mom would still be around.
克莱尔 我...
Claire, I'm...
别过来
Don't.
那伤不了我的
That won't hurt me.
好吧
Fine.
-拜托 -等等
- Hey, come on. - Hold on a second.
为什么
Why?
这难道不是你们自找的吗
Like you don't have it coming?
这个怪物占据了我爸 你们却袖手旁观
You stood there while this monster took my dad.
我曾经向你祷告 卡西迪奥
I used to pray to you, Castiel.
每天晚上
Every night.
我祈求你把他安全地带回家
I would beg you to bring him home safe.
我知道
I know.
你知道...
You know...
我爸爸是个好人
My father was a good man.
这世界多么黑白颠倒
In what messed up world
他就得死 而你却能活下来
does he have to die and you get to live?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 你只是觉得愧疚
No. You feel guilty.
这两者是不一样的
There's a difference.
怎么 你要跑回兰迪那里
So what, now you run back to Randy,
跑回指使你偷东西的人那里
the guy you steal for?
-你怎么知道的 -达斯汀
- How do you know about that? - Dustin.
克莱尔
Claire.
那男人在利用你
That man is using you.
他保护了我
He was there for me.
当情况变坏的时候 急转直下的时候
When things got bad -- and they got real damn bad --
除了他没有别人帮我
he was there when no one else was.
他是我的家人
He's my family,
而你只不过是...
and you're just...
你下地狱吧
You can go to hell.
老大要见你
Boss will see you now.
母亲
Mother.
费格斯
Fergus.
是克劳力
Crowley.
费格斯
Fergus.
你没变
So you haven't changed.
但你却绝对变了
But you certainly have.
地狱之王 厉害啊
King of Hell. Bravo.
我一直知道我儿子注定要成大事
I always knew my boy was meant for big things.
真的吗
Really?
我可记得
As I remember it,
你说过我会死在哪个阴沟里
you said I would die in a gutter,
淹没在我自己的呕吐物里
covered in my own sick.
我是在激励你做得更好点
I was motivating you to do better.
目标更高远一点
Aim higher.
而且显然 这起作用了
And clearly, it worked.
你是怎么死的
How did you die?
重点是
The point is,
你恨我
you hated me.
得了
Oh, please.
你说 你马上就回来
You said you'd be back in a flash,
然后你就消失了
and then you disappeared!
我当时才8岁 8岁
I was 8 years old! 8!
别闹了
Oh, now you're being dramatic.
-我都没有爸爸 -你当然有爸爸
- I didn't even have a father! - Of course you had a father.
我是在一次冬至群♥交♥中怀上你的
You were just conceived during a winter solstice orgy.
我又不会问对方名字
And it's not like I was taking names.
你想让我说什么 我...
What do you want me to say? I...
我跟当地人起了点争执
I had a...disagreement with the locals. And
他们放出猎犬追我 我当然得跑
when they set their hounds on me, I had to leave.
跑了就不回来了 跑了几百年
And never come back? For hundreds of years?
可我现在来了
But I'm here now.
我们还有机会
We have a second chance.
我们可以再次成为一家人 费格斯
We can be a real family again, Fergus.
我叫克劳力
Crowley.
而且我有家人
And I have a family.
谁 恶魔吗
Who? The demons?
他们如果觉得能得逞
Any one of them would stab you in the back
都会毫不犹豫地出♥卖♥♥♥你
if they thought they could get away with it.
你就不会吗
And you wouldn't?
不会 我们是一家人 我们血脉相连
No! Because we're family! We're blood!
你可以相信我
You can trust me,
我能帮你
And I can help you.
我明白你很愤怒
I understand you're angry.
我明白你...
I understand that you...
恨我
hate me.
如果你想继续锁着我
And if you want to keep me locked away,
没问题
then so be it.
但要知道 我永远是你妈妈
But know that I'll always be your mother.
我会永远爱你
And I'll always love you.
给我来...
Give me a shot of, um...
三杯威士忌
Three whiskeys.
小卡 别太责备自己
Cass, don't beat yourself up, man.
克莱尔...
Claire was...
是对的
Right.
她是对的
She was right.
我有什么资格教她怎么生活
Who am I to tell her how to live her life?
总得有人教她
Well, somebody needs to.
她可不是什么特雷莎修女
It's not like we're talking about mother Teresa here.
那姑娘差点去抢便利店
The girl just about knocked over a gas 'n sip.
-她有问题 -是我造成的
- She's got issues. - Because of me.
你还穿着她老爸的肉身呢
Well, you are wearing her old man's meatsuit.
或许只能火上浇油
Probably didn't help.
我以为我能弥补她
I thought I could make it up to her.
我觉得你弥补不了
I don't think you can.
吉米是她父亲 对某些人来说
I mean, Jimmy was her father. And to some people, that's...
那就是一切 你明白吗
that's everything, you know?
不 我不明白 我并不了解我父亲
No. I don't. I never knew my father.
至少可以说 他一直很疏远
He was distant, to say the least.
你们呢 你们爱你们的父亲吗
What about you? Did you love your father?
全心全意
With everything I had.
没错
Yeah.
有时很不容易 但我们爱他
Yeah, I mean, it wasn't always easy, but yeah.
约翰·温彻斯特绝对算不上
I mean, look, John Winchester's not gonna win
"最佳老爸" 好吧 但...
any "Number one dad" awards, you know? But...
我们有需要的时候 他都在
You know, damn if he wasn't there when we needed him.
跟他说说纽约那次
Tell him about that time in New York.
哦对了
Oh, yeah.
好吧 是这样
Yeah, okay. So, um...
当时我们在长岛猎魔
We were working this haunting in long island,
然后我和萨姆恳求老爸
and -- and me and sam begged the old man
让我们进一次城
to let us go to the city for once.
他对纽约有点偏见
He had this thing about New York, right?
觉得那里太大 太吵 太脏了
Too big, too loud, too dirty.
-而且他讨厌洋基队 -超级讨厌 没错
- Yeah, and he hated the yankees. - Big-time. Yeah.
总之 我们说服了他让我们去
Somehow, we convinced him to let us go.
然后我们都去了 到处逛景点
So we all go. We all, you know, see all the sights,
坐了地铁 吃了很多披萨
and, uh, ride the subway, eat too much pizza,
全玩了个遍
the whole nine.
到了半夜 萨姆和爸都精疲力尽了
Well, by about midnight, Sam and dad are zonked,
我想 管他的
and I figure, screw it.
我要去摇滚俱乐部I'm going to CBGB.
Country, Bluegrass & Blues 充满传奇色彩的纽约朋克摇滚乐队聚集地
-CBGB是... -我知道
- So CBGB is -- I know.
雷蒙斯乐队和金发美女乐队就是在那儿起家的
It's where the Ramones and Blondie got their start.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表