你是自作自受 梅塔特隆
You have made your bed, Metatron,
你休想逃避你的命运了
And nothing is going to get you out of it.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我得去下洗手间
I think I need to use the little boys' room.
帮帮忙
Little help.
快点
Quick.
查理
Charlie?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
有人跟踪你们吗
Were you followed?
没有
No, no.
你怎么样了
How you feeling?
我刚刚可能昏过去了 但我好多了
I may have just passed out, but better.
书呢
Where's the book?
我目前查到了这些
Okay, here's what I've learned so far.
大概七百年前 一个修女看到了"黑暗幻象"
About 700 years ago, a nun locked herself away
于是把自己关了起来
after having "visions of darkness."
独自躲了几十年后
After a few decades squirrelled away by herself,
她带着这个重新出现了
she emerged with this.
每一页都是用她自己的皮肤做的
Each page is made out of slices of her own skin
用她的血♥书♥成
written in her blood.
我说了 很诡异
I told you, it's eekish.
据我找到的笔记说
According to the notes I found,
书一直在各种邪教 巫师团之间辗转
it's been owned and used by cults, covens,
甚至还曾落入罗马教廷之手
and the Vatican had it for a while.
里面什么样的咒语都有
There's a spell inside that thing for everything.
黑弥撒 黑魔法
Talking some black mass, dark magic,
很可怕的东西
end-of-times nastiness.
至于这是什么语言
As far as what language it's written in,
我觉得是...
I'm thinking it's some kind of, uh...
迪恩 迪恩
Dean? Dean!
怎么了
What?
我觉得我最好还是别碰这东西
I don't think it's a good idea that I touch this.
我去取我们其他的东西
I'll go get the rest of our crap.
嗯
Right.
怎么回事啊
What the hell was that?
他情况并没有好转
He's not getting better.
他想掩盖
He's trying to cover, but...
我们得找到解决办法 得尽快
We need to find that cure, fast.
抱歉搞得那么乱
Sorry about the mess.
我一定是有乳糖不耐症
I guess I'm lactose intolerant.
我们再别提那事了
Let's never speak of it again.
梅塔特隆和卡西迪奥
Metatron and Castiel.
真是我的幸运日
This really must be my lucky day.
一剑二鸟
Two birds, one blade.
你是谁
Who are you?
就是个丘比特
Oh, just a cupid.
非常生气的丘比特
Just an angry, angry cupid.
我理解你的恼怒
I understand you're upset.
你们都败坏了天堂
You both corrupted heaven.
再也不能回到过去了
It's never gonna be the same!
这是我欠你的
I owed you that one, anyway.
这并不能改变什么
This changes nothing.
不客气哦
You're welcome.
我看清了那个纹身
Okay, I got a pretty good look at his tattoo.
是这样的
It's something like this.
混♥蛋♥家族 了解
The douche clan. Got it.
这就是记录者所有的异教家族的记录了
Well, this is everything men of letters had on occult families,
这里应该能找到点什么
so there should be something in here.
萨姆 有发现吗
Sam, got anything?
或许吧
Maybe.
这是一种少见的苏美尔方言
Uh, yeah, it's all in an obscure Sumerian dialect.
我在这本书中找到了大致匹配的字符
Actually found a rough match for it in this book.
太好了
Great.
我也觉得好
I thought so, too.
但我翻译了半天
But I've been translating,
翻译出来的东西都不成话
but none of the translated words make any sense.
都是胡言乱语
It's all just gibberish.
或许是另一种方言
I mean, maybe it's in a different dialect?
不不
No, no, no.
你是对的 但我觉得
You're right, but I-I think...
我觉得这是密文
I think this is in code.
一本用读不懂的语言写的密文书
An entire book of unreadable text that's also in code.
太好了
Great.
你们还自称是死书呆子呢
And you call yourselves nerds.
拜托 你们行的
Come on. You got this.
是啊
He's right.
开启阿兰·图灵模式嘛 破解密文
Let's get our Alan Turing on, decrypt this bitch.
那个 查理
You know what, Charlie?
不如
Why, uh...
我们先用我的笔记研究吧
Um, why don't we stick with my notes for a little bit?
这书真是看得我眼睛疼
This book is literally making my eyes hurt.
怎么了
What is it?
该死
Damn it.
她找到隐藏书的办法了
She found a way to hide the book.
之前还在这里
It was here.
就在这条路上
It was on this road.
她走过这条路
She was on this road.
让他们沿路找
Send the boys up and down the way,
看有没有人见过她
see if anybody saw her.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你指望我相信你把我的能量藏在了图书馆里
You expect me to believe that you hid my grace in a library?
如今都没人去图书馆了
Nobody goes to libraries anymore.
这是世界上最安全的地方了
It's the safest place in the world.
我能感觉到我的能量
I can feel my grace.
就在这里 但被你藏起来了
It's here, but you've hidden it somehow.
在哪
Where is it?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I have no idea.
在哪
Where is it?
我不知道 我发誓
I don't know, I swear!
我让另一个天使藏了起来 我都不知道
I had another angel hide it, even from me!
就是为了防止
You know, in case someone
有人想折磨我得到情报
tries to torture the information out of me!
说中了吧
Case in point!
我的能量在哪
Where is my grace?
我叫那个天使把线索藏在一些我最喜欢的书里
I told the angel to hide some clues in some of my favorite books.
妈妈 可以吗
Mother, may I?
"一个人能做的最疯狂的事是什么"
"What is the maddest thing a man can do?"
这是谜语吗 答案是什么
It's a riddle? What... what's the answer?
我怎么知道 我才做了一天的人
Beats me. I've only been a man a day.
谜语的谜底
Um, the... the answer to the riddle
会指向另一本书
will lead to another book.
在那本书里 有你的能量
And inside that book, you'll find your grace.
我们会破解的 好吗
We're gonna work this out together, okay?
团队合作
Teamwork.
好吧 就算是布莱切利四人组也破解不出来
Okay, even the Bletchley Circle couldn't crack this thing.
我已经试遍了各种密♥码♥算法
I've tried every cryptographic algorithm there is.
毫无结果
Goose egg.
或许这也好
Well, maybe that's not such a bad thing.
那些跟踪你的人
Those people following you...
各种可怕
All kinds of wrong.
几代人 几个世纪都一直很可怕
Talking multi-generational, centuries-old wrong.
斯戴恩家族
The Styne family.
根据记录者的文件 他们能追溯到19世纪初
Men of letters' files have them dated back to the early 1800s.
他们用咒语制♥造♥疾病
They used spells to create disease,
瓦解市场
to destabilize markets.
甚至在纳粹掌权前就帮过他们
Hell, they even helped the Nazis before they came into power,
还借此从中牟利
and they profited from all of it.
那么他们就是超自然的杜邦家族吗
So, they're like the supernatural Du Ponts?
差不多吧
Basically.
他们用的咒语
All the spells they used
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表