We know that much.
里克发了疯
Well, and then Rick jumped the high dive.
天呐 基特
God, Kit.
怎么了
What was that?
我设置手♥机♥接收本地警报
I set my phone to get local alerts.
情况不妙吗
Is it bad?
很血腥
It's bloody.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's get out of here.
他舔了地板上的血
He licked the blood off the floor?
那个汽水小哥似乎吓得不轻
Yeah, the soda jockey back there seemed pretty shook up by it.
他给出的描述 中等身材 棕色头发
Now, the description he gave... medium build, brown hair...
听上去像是基特吗
That sound like the Kit you know?
-是的 -好
- Yeah, it does. - Great.
还觉得不像我们那种案子吗
So still sound like it ain't our kind of thing?
杰玛
Hey, Jem.
科尔 新闻上说有人被杀了
Cole, uh, the news said someone was killed
在肯顿街的加油站
at the gas 'n sip on Kenton.
我知道 我在这里呢
Yeah, I know. I'm here right now.
是吗
You are?
他们怎么说
W-what are they saying?
没什么消息 杰玛
Not much. Look, Jem.
我现在没法多说 抱歉
Um, I really can't talk right now. I'm sorry.
等等
Wait.
他们认为是...基特
Do they think that he... that... that Kit...
干的吗
did this?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果是他 他现在不正常
If he did, he isn't in his right mind,
你知道的 科尔
and you know that, Cole.
你得救他
You got to save him.
我会的
I will.
我知道
I know. And, uh...
这是现在唯一让我不至于发疯的了
And that's the only thing keeping me sane right now.
我在想 有时候
I was thinking, you know, sometimes,
基特想单独待着时
when Kit wanted to be alone,
他会去北边 他父亲的老木屋住
he would head up north to his dad's old cabin.
或许你可以去看看
Maybe you could go check it out,
我待在家 以防他回来
and... and... and I'll stay here in case he comes home.
好
Right.
功夫小子 来不
Hey, kung-fu grip, you coming?
杰玛 我得挂了
Hey, Jem, I got to go.
我们去哪
So, what next?
去10英里范围内的每一家警局
We hit every cop shop within a 10-mile radius,
到处问问 看能不能找到他
put the word out, see if we can't track him down.
如果你们找到了他呢
And if you find him, what then?
基特需要帮助
Kit needs help.
不是吃枪子 不是挨刀子
He doesn't need a bullet, and he doesn't need a knife.
好吧 科尔
Okay. You know what, cole?
我们知道你想保护你朋友 但是...
We know you want to protect your buddy, but...
如果他成了怪物 我们只能干掉他
If he's a monster... we got to put him down.
只能如此 是吗
That's the way it's gonna have to be, huh?
职责所在
That's the job.
你加不加入
So, you in or out?
多谢送我一程
Thanks for the lift.
这样也好
It's better this way, all right?
你安抚住她 我们有消息告诉你
You keep her calm. We'll keep you posted.
嗯
Yeah.
科尔
Hey, Cole.
他如果出现了 别逞英雄
He shows up, don't try and be a hero.
给我们打电♥话♥
Call us.
明白
You got it.
亏你还给他买♥♥了晚餐
And you bought him dinner.
基特
Kit?
基特 你在吗
Hey, kit? Are you here?
我是科尔啊
It's Cole.
有几个很厉害的角色在找你 基特
There's some real serious people looking for you, Kit.
他们可不仅仅是想找你谈谈
And they won't just want to talk.
情况很糟糕 基特
It's bad, Kit.
你要么面对我...
And it's either me...
不然就得面对他们了
or them.
基特
Hey, Kit.
基特
Hey, Kit.
我很抱歉 我停不下来
I'm sorry. I can't stop.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait!
天呐
Oh, god.
有东西...我咽下去个什么东西
Something went down my...throat.
好了 科尔 试着镇定下来
All right, cole, just try and stay calm.
-天呐 -科尔
- Oh, god. - Cole?
那东西在动 它是活的 萨姆
Something moved. It's alive, Sammy.
好吧 我们会把它弄出来的
All right, well, we're gonna get it out of you, okay?
-怎么弄 -我们会找到办法的
- How?! - We'll figure it out.
伙计 你单枪匹马来这里真是太蠢了
Man, that was a dumbass move coming here alone.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
我很抱歉 我本该让"砍刀兄弟"
Oh, I'm sorry. I should have let the machete brothers
来把我朋友的头砍掉的
cut my buddy's head off.
假如你真让我们那么做了
Well, if you did,
你现在也不会咽下去一只肉虫王了
maybe you wouldn't be choking down a damn khan worm right now.
肉虫王是什么
What's a khan worm?
你觉得是那玩意吗
You think that's what it is?
或者是它的变种亲戚
Or some sort of freak cousin.
什么东西的变种亲戚
Freak cousin of what?
几年前 迪恩和我办过一起案子
A couple years back, Dean and I worked a case.
我们和这种虫子一起被困在一个罐头厂里[S06E16]
We got stuck in a cannery with this worm.
它会钻进人的身体然后...
It would get into people's bodies and --
这虫子可讨厌了
It was freaking awful.
好吧 那你们以前遇到过这种情况
All right, so you've been to this rodeo before.
我们要怎么杀死它
How do we kill it?
最坏的情况 得把虫子的宿主爆头
Worst case -- headshot the person it's in.
然后虫子就会爬出来
Worm crawls out,
我们一脚踩死它
we stomp it like a bug.
有没有一种办法是你不爆我头的
Is there a version where you don't cap me?
有的 上一次
Yeah, uh, last time,
电击迫使这虫子离开了人体
electrocution made the worm leave the body.
好吧 就电击吧 我奉陪
All right, fine. Electrocution it is. I'm game.
好吧 你俩开工吧
All right. You two get to work.
我去找基特
I'll go look for Kit.
-萨姆 -怎么了
- Hey, hey, Sammy? - Yeah.
假如能把我治好 那基特也有救 是吧
If we can fix me, we can save Kit, right?
没错
That's the idea.
你知道这会疼得你哭爹喊娘吧
You know that this is gonna hurt like a son of a bitch?
靠 我有妻有子
Hell, I have a wife, a kid,
还有乱七八糟的按揭要管
and an upside-down mortgage to get back to.
不惜一切代价 迪恩
Whatever it takes, Dean-o.
好吧
Okay.
上一次你遇见这玩意
So, last time you saw this thing,
它也是把普通人变成了杀人狂吗
It turned people into killers, too?
是的 只不过那一只还控制了我们的思想
Yeah, except that one did a mind-control number on us.
我去
Damn.
日复一日
Day in, day out,
你和萨姆
you and Sammy
拯救人们免受灵异事物的侵害
saving people from things they just can't wrap their minds around...
甚至都没人知道
Hell, and nobody even notices it.
至少我做的贡献还能赢个奖章
Hell, at least I get a medal for my efforts.
但是你...
But you...
我还试图杀死你
I tried to kill your ass.
是啊 真愉快
Yeah. Well, good times.
我差点就把你干掉了
I almost took you off the map.
那现在还有谁能来救我呢
Who would be saving me now?
是啊 我们还是别整的这么煽情
Yeah, well, let's not get too sentimental about it.
好了 我们把这东西发动起来吧
All right, let's fire this puppy up.
你说的好像这不过是普通的一天[周二]
Well, you say that like it's just another Tuesday.
老兄 今天才周一
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表