忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
我名叫吉米·诺瓦克
My name is Jimmy Novak.
上帝选择我做更重要的事情
God has chosen me for a higher purpose.
你再不能和你的家人在一起
You can never be with your family.
卡西迪奥 你保证我家人平安无事
Castiel, promise my family will be okay,
我就照做
and I'll do it.
-爸爸 -我不是你♥爸♥爸
- Daddy? - I am not your father.
卡西迪奥 你已经夺走了我的一切
Castiel, you took everything from me.
-这姑娘是谁 -克莱尔·诺瓦克
- Who is this girl? - Claire Novak.
克莱尔有问题 她需要一位父亲
Claire's troubled. She needs a father.
-她有问题 -是我造成的
- She's got issues. - Because of me.
我先失去了第一个父亲...
First, I lose my first dad...
又失去了第二个
And then I lose my second.
是谁杀了他们 毁了我的生活呢
Who killed them and trashed my life?
迪恩·温彻斯特
Dean winchester.
我们可以解决他
We'll take care of him
这样他就不会再来烦你了
so he won't bother you anymore.
不要
No!
-你妈妈在哪 -她去"寻找自我"了
- Where's your mother? - She went to go "find herself."
你答应过的 小卡
You promised, Cass!
我有帮助你的义务
I have a responsibility to help you.
我还是得一个人走
I still gotta go it alone,
但我也许可以偶尔打打电♥话♥
but I could maybe call sometimes.
不要
NO!
迪恩有麻烦了 他情况并没有好转
Dean's in trouble. He's not getting better.
我妈说那个血印只不过是个诅咒
Mother says the mark is just a curse.
是可以去掉的
It can be removed.
如果有治愈办法 我们就去做
If there's a cure, we'll do it
有什么后果之后再应付
and deal with the consequences later.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
如今
如今
如今
艾米莉娅
Amelia?
艾米莉娅
Amelia?!
吉米
Jimmy?
吉米
Jimmy?
是你吗
Is it...you?
卡西迪奥走了 是我
Castiel is gone. It's me.
对不起 真对不起 我...
Sorry. I'm so sorry. I never...
我到处找你
I looked everywhere for you.
我以为我又失去了你
I thought I lost you again.
没事
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay. It's...
没事了
It's okay.
我回家了
I'm home now.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我们女儿怎么样了
How's our girl?
克莱尔怎么样了
How's Claire?
不要
No!
不要又这样
No! Not again! No!
不要
No! No!
你很安全 艾米莉娅
You're safe, Amelia.
你回家了
You're home.
艾米莉娅
Amelia?
艾米莉娅
Amelia?!
吉米
Jimmy?
是你吗
Is it...you?
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我真不该离开
I'm so sorry I left.
我到处找你
I looked everywhere for you.
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第二十集
奥克拉荷马州 塔尔萨
天使心
你跑到这种地方来做什么
The hell you think you're doing in here?
明天是我生日
Come on, it's my birthday tomorrow.
你多大了 12岁吗
How old you gonna be? 12?
50了
More like 50.
我找一个叫罗尼·卡特莱特的人
I'm looking for a guy named Ronnie Cartwright.
他是这里的常客
He's supposed to be a regular around here.
罗尼·卡特莱特
Ronnie Cartwright?
不管你卖♥♥什么 我不买♥♥ 丫头
Whatever you're selling, I ain't buyin', sweetheart.
我需要你的帮助 罗尼
I need your help, Ronnie.
我在找一个人
I'm trying to track somebody down.
从没见过
I ain't never seen her before in my life.
她叫艾米莉娅
Her name's Amelia.
她已经失踪多年了
She's been missing for a few years,
但她日记上写着
but according to her diary,
她约好跟你见面的
she was supposed to meet up with you.
我没见过她
I ain't never met her.
你本打算介绍她认识一个神棍
You were gonna introduce her to some miracle worker.
我不知道你在说什么
Look, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我不认识这女人
I don't know that lady.
我更不认识什么神棍
And I for damn sure don't know some miracle worker.
否则我还会落到这种田地吗
If I did, you think I'd be in a dump like this?
滚开吧
Now piss off.
回你的女童军吧
Go back to your girl scout troop.
-她是我母亲 -我管你
- She's my mother. - I don't care.
你能再看一眼吗 或许...
Can you just take another look? I mean, maybe...
我说了 我没见过她
I told you, I ain't never seen her before.
你最好也别再烦我了
Now I better never see you again.
我叫你离我远点了
I told you to stay the hell away from me.
你是最后见过我妈妈的人
You were the last person to speak to my mom.
我得找到她
I need to find her.
我不认识艾米莉娅·诺瓦克 懂吗
I don't know Amelia Novak. You got it?
我没说过她姓什么
I never told you her last name.
等等
Wait!
拜托
Come on.
911 有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what is your emergency?
我在小巷里发现一个晕倒的女孩
Um, yeah, found some girl passed out in the alley,
就在大♥陆♥街苏茜酒吧旁边
uh, uh, by Susie's bar on Overland.
我们马上派救护车过去 先生
We'll send an ambulance right away, sir.
能告诉我她是否还有呼吸吗
Can you tell me if she's still breathing?
塔尔萨纪念医院
-谢谢赶来 -嗯 应该的
- Thanks for coming. - Yeah, of course.
小卡 我们当然乐意帮忙
Cass, look, we're always glad to help,
但我和克莱尔关系可不怎么好
but Claire and I aren't exactly on the best of terms.
我来好吗
I mean, should I even be here?
我需要你们两个人的帮助
I need help from both of you.
你们也都曾是问题少年 你们理解她
You were both troubled teens. You speak her language.
好吧 她怎么样了
All right. How is she?
我还没进去呢 我在等后援
Well, I-I haven't gone in yet. I was waiting for backup.
后援
B-backup?
三个汉子一个妹子 进去吧
Three men and a lady. Let's do this.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你带他来干什么
And why the hell did you bring him?
好极了
Awesome.
警方在你的紧急联♥系♥人名单上
Um, the... the police found my number
找到了我的号♥码
in your emergency contact list.
嗯 那是个错误
Yeah, well... that was a mistake.
你可以走了
You can go now.
克莱尔
Claire...
你为什么会去酒吧
Why were you at a bar?
我没有
I wasn't.
克莱尔 你怎么会在一间酒吧外的小巷里
Claire, what were you doing in an alley outside of a bar?
错误的时间去了错误的地点 这辈子都这样
Wrong place, wrong time. Story of my life.
你不跟我们说清楚到底怎么回事
Look, we're not leaving until you tell us
我们不会走的
what the hell really happened.
如果你希望我们走
So if you want us gone...
就说实话
talk.
我在找我妈妈
I was looking for my mom.
我想找到我妈妈 告诉她她毁了我的人生
I wanna find my mom and tell her she ruined my life.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表