Had a room till you two soiled it.
爱你哦 克劳利
Love you, Crowley.
更爱你 亲爱的
Love you more, sweetheart.
是安·玛丽 混♥蛋♥
Anne Marie, Jackass.
我知道
Knew that.
请穿裤子
Pants?
三局两胜
Best of three.
输家买♥♥酒
Losers buy the beer.
买♥♥很多酒
Lots of beer.
那姑娘不错啊
Girl seemed nice.
受过些伤
Slightly damaged.
看得出以前的你有点为此动心了
I could see the old you falling for that.
别担心
Yeah, well, not to worry.
她对我毫无意义
She means nothing.
那就好
Good, good.
因为我们
'cause you and I,
我们是人过不留痕
we're rolling stones.
不能有牵挂
No distractions.
守住 守住
Lock it down. Lock it down.
-闭嘴吧 -你要丢球了
- Stop talking. - You're bodging it!
你就非得说话
If you'd shut up...
你老这么唠叨我都没法玩了
Keep talking... I can't play the game.
我们谈谈嘛 走吧
Come on, we'll talk about it. Let's go.
跟我走
Come on. Let's go.
等着我
Hang on.
放开我
Get off me.
你为什么这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?!
你得冷静下来
You need to calm down.
-你去哪了 -住手
- Where were you? - Stop it!
是他吗
Hey, is this him?
有什么问题吗
There a problem?
你是马特吗
Yeah, are you Matt?
迪恩
Dean!
你给我滚得远远的
You need to get away from here.
再也别联♥系♥她
Don't try and contact her.
连想都不要想她
In fact, don't even think about her.
听懂了吗
You understand me?!
等一下
Just a moment.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
汉娜
Hannah.
我感觉到了一丝尴尬
I'm sensing awkwardness.
没有领袖了吗
So...there's no... no leader?
你们在自我管理
You're governing yourselves?
差不多吧
Mostly.
举♥行♥了很多重建 重组的会议
There's lot of meeting on rebuilding and reorganization...
做了大量的和解
lots of reconciliation.
梅塔特隆呢
And Metatron?
还在监狱里
Still in jail.
他的门已经永久封住了
His door has been made permanent.
我以为能早点见到你呢
I would've thought we'd see you sooner.
我也想早点去 但是
I would've come sooner but...
我很高兴你没有
I'm glad you didn't.
是这样 我
You see, I...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
天堂需要你的帮助
Heaven needs your help.
说吧
Anything.
大部分坠落的天使都已经回到了天堂
Most of the angels who fell during the fall have returned to heaven.
还有少数没有
A few have not.
有些是不肯回去
Some out-and-out refuse.
叛逃了
Rogues.
其中两个杀了我们的兄弟
Two of them have killed one of our own
那个天使只是想带他们回家
for only attempting to bring them back home.
是谁
Who were they?
丹尼尔和阿迪娜
Daniel and Adina.
得找到他们
They must be found.
他们必须被带回家
They must be brought home,
并受到责罚 这是为了所有人
and they must be punished for the sake of all.
你能帮我吗
Will you help me?
当然
Yes.
谢谢你能赶来 探员
Appreciate you coming down, agent.
但我们怕是浪费国家汽油了
But I'm afraid you may have just cost uncle Sam a tank of gas.
怎么说
Oh, why's that?
你是来调查德鲁·尼利的案子 对吗
You came up here to investigate Drew Neely's murder, right?
嗯
Right.
问题是 没人能确定那是桩凶杀案
Problem is, no one's certain it was a murder at all.
那是什么情况
Okay, then what are we dealing with here?
自杀吗
A suicide?
应该说是自卫
Self-defense, more likely.
监控录像有点问题
Uh, the surveillance footage was corrupted.
我们的技术人员终于修复了文件
Our techies finally managed to clean up the file.
等一下
Hold on a sec now.
黑♥马♥刺
我们可以按照你的意思来
We can do this however you want.
别装作我下午没看着你
Don't pretend I didn't see you this afternoon.
你看清楚我的招式了吗
Did you get a good look? You see my moves?
希望如此 我正想找个厉害的练练拳脚
I hope so, 'cause I sure could use the competition.
盯住那个不明男子
That John Doe right there is the one you want to keep your eye on.
该死
Son of a bitch.
看
Watch.
你们这些阿比顿的粉丝都一个样
Well, all you Abaddon groupies are the Same, you know that?
你 还有在加油站袭击我的那个混♥蛋♥
You, the douche that jumped me at the gas station,
就是不肯接受女王已经驾崩 是吗
You can't just can't accept that the queen is dead, can you?
或许我们不能接受的
Maybe we just can't accept
是杀了她的是你这样的混♥蛋♥
that a douche like you was the one who killed her.
是啊 这真是不好受 是吧
Yeah, that's got to hurt, doesn't it?
那个黄书男也没招谁惹谁
Okay, now, porn guy's just minding his own business.
德鲁·尼利来了
And there's Drew Neely.
看见刀了吗
See the knife?
嗯
Yeah.
这就算是伤人企图
That's intent right there.
看好了
Now watch this.
好像是把短剑
Looks like a cutlass or something.
我也不知道这算怎么回事
I don't know what the hell this is.
问题是 我不知道这人是好人还是疯子
Problem is, we don't know if this guy's a hero or a psychopath.
这张图片已经上传通报了
That's the image that's getting uploaded to the wires.
警探 你介意我 再仔细看看吗
Detective, do you mind if I, uh, take another look at this?
自便吧
Knock yourself out.
-我就回来 -嗯
- See you back in a few. - Right.
传真 爸爸
*Fax, dad.
谁来的 伙计
Who's it from, buddy?
没说 只有张照片
Doesn't say. There's a picture.
谢了 伙计
Thanks a lot, bud.
是他吗
Is it him?
没错
我都不知道天使也会晕车呢
I didn't know angels could get nauseous.
我只是需要缓缓
I just need a moment.
都怪我 我过弯道时再开快点
It's my fault. I'll take the curves faster.
你呢 卡西迪奥
And you, Castiel?
你还好吗
You're feeling well?
嗯
Oh, yes.
好得不得了
Like a million dollars.
不是这样的
That's not true.
对我来说是的
It's my truth.
你离开天堂后 你借来的能量就渐渐枯竭
When you left heaven, your borrowed grace was failing.
看来 你现在情况更糟了
By the looks of you, you've only gotten worse.
我没事
I'm fine.
你要死了 卡西迪奥
You're dying, Castiel.
你需要更多能量
You need more grace.
而我们有任务要执行
And we have a mission in front of us
所以我的需求 我们所有人的需求都得等等了
that supersedes my needs... all of our needs.
你说呢
Don't you agree?
你是个好士兵 汉娜
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表