忆往昔
"被纯种头四代子孙
"Werewolves that are turned up to four generations
所转化的狼人...
from pureblood..."
相对温和 并且可以在
"...are less feral and can transform before,
任何时候变形"
during, and after the lunar cycle."
白天是人类
A human by day,
夜晚月光下则是杀戮机器
a freak animal killing machine by moonlight.
狼人都很厉害
I mean, werewolves are badass.
但最棒的事是
Best part about it is,
我们已经知道要如何杀死这些混♥蛋♥
we already know how to bring these suckers down
用这个直射心脏
One of these bad boys right to the heart.
迪恩是恶魔
Dean is a demon.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you did this,
我不知道你玩的是什么黑魔法
what kind of... black-magic stunt you pulled,
但你给我听好了 我会救回我哥哥的
but hear me -- I will save my brother
至死方休
or die trying.
住手 结束了
Stop. It's over.
和你的堕落没什么区别
I turned into to what you already are.
这话什么意思
And what exactly is that supposed to mean?
我知道你去找我的时候做了什么
I know what you did when you went looking for me.
我们俩究竟谁是魔头
...which one of us is really a monster?
你可能比我还烂
You might actually be worse than me.
我们血还多着呢
Look, we got a whole bunch more of these to go.
你可以让自己好过一点
You could make it a lot easier on yourself.
我们到底在干什么 小卡
What the hell are we doing to him, Cass?
净化血仪式是我知道的唯一办法
The ritual of purified blood is the only treatment I know.
你们看起来很担心
You look worried, fellas.
欢迎回来 迪恩
Welcome back, Dean.
也许你该先休息一阵
Hey, maybe you should, um...take some time
恢复一下 再投入工作
before you get back to work -- allow yourself to heal.
如今
华盛顿州 打拉谟
你真合我心意
Damn. Girl after my own heart.
要的就是你的心
That's the idea, sweetie.
怎么回事
What the hell?
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第四集
纸月亮
我有话要问你
Hey, something I needed to ask you.
问吧
Shoot.
你经受过...
You've been...
踢伤 咬伤 抓伤
kicked, bit, scratched,
捅伤 附身 被杀死
stabbed, possessed, killed...
现在居然把胳膊肘扭了
And you sprain your friggin' elbow?
不只是扭伤那么简单
Dude, it was more than a sprain. All right?
而且对方是个恶魔啊 但是...
And it was a friggin' demon, but...
怎么了
But what?
怎么 打个吊带还成哭鼻子小妞了
That sling come with a slice of crybaby pie on the side?
得了吧
Please.
你还好吗
How you doing?
好极了
Golden, man.
得了
Come on.
真的 我挺好
Seriously, I'm good.
真的
I am.
我们...
You know, we got...
后备箱里有三箱冰啤
three more cases of this stuff on ice in the trunk.
一起休息一下
Taking some "we time."
这是我们最好的决定了
Best decision we ever made.
说得好
Here that.
看到今早报纸的报道了吗
See that thing in the paper this morning?
可能是动物袭击吧
Maybe it was an animal kill.
一座小镇上
It was three kills,
过去一个月内发生三起杀人案件
and it was in the Same town, all within the last month.
是啊
Yeah, you're right.
我们该打电♥话♥找人 叫他们去看看
We should call some guys, have 'em fix it.
-嗯 有理 -说定了
- Good. Smart. - Done.
或者
Or...
我们速战速决
We could be in and out.
-就像送牛奶一样简单 -是啊
- It's a milk run. - Right,
因为从来都不会这么简单
because that happens never.
萨姆 我们这么休假
Look, Sam, what we're doing here,
是挺好
it's good, okay?
我们一起闲待着
You and me hanging out.
但我需要工作
But I need to work.
我需要去查案
I need this.
如果出了岔子
If things go sideways...
哪怕是一点差错
I mean, like, an inch,
你必须告诉我一声
you gotta give me the heads-up.
没问题
Done.
我保证
You got my word.
国王镇警局
二位
Gentlemen.
我就不逞强了
Well, I'm not gonna lie.
你们能来我们太开心了
We're damn glad to see you.
你们肯定经常遇到这种事吧
You boys must come up on stuff like this all the time.
-是啊 -是啊
- Oh, yeah. - Oh, yeah.
没错
Yeah, definitely.
我在游戏室里见过浣熊 熊跑进游泳池
Hell, seen raccoons in rec rooms and bears in swimming pools.
但这个 你们说呢
But this? You tell me.
是啊
Yeah.
真是...
Oh. Well, uh...
从何说起啊
Where do we start?
又是...伐木
What with, uh...logging.
冰盖
Ice caps.
比特币什么的
Bitcoin. Yeah.
奥巴马啊
Obama.
那个 或许
You know what? Maybe...
或许你可以跟我们讲讲袭击的事
Maybe, uh, you could walk us through the attacks.
相似之处或异常之处
Any similarities, anything weird.
唯一的异常之处就是它们的相似之处
Only thing weird about them was how similar they were.
全都是被撕开个口子
Folks torn clean through.
心脏不见了
Hearts absent.
心脏不见是说
Hearts absent as in...
应该是被吃了
Consumed, most likely.
没有目击证人吗
And there were no witnesses?
镇广场和停车场的袭击
Well, the town square attack, the parking lot...
当时都很晚了 但酒吧那起
those were real late. But the bar?
那里人满为患
Hell, with how jammed the place was,
按理说总该有除了汤米之外的人看到什么啊
you'd think somebody other than Tommy would've seen something.
-他看到了什么 -不多
- And what did he see? - Honestly, not much.
汤米不是一个特别可靠的目击证人
Now Tommy ain't exactly what we call a reliable witness.
他逢人便说
And he's telling anybody who'll listen
他看见个姑娘跟巴克一起去了后边
he saw some girl go out back with Barker,
还说她也被撕碎了
and she got torn up, too.
那么还有一名被害人喽
So there was a second victim?
是啊
Well, sure...
但汤米是个酒鬼
expect Tommy's a drunk.
而且没有尸体 DNA或血迹
There's no body, no D.N.A., no blood trail,
能证明他的说法
no nothing to suggest that.
-稍等一下 -嗯
- Give me one sec. - Yeah.
心脏不见 听上去是狼人
Hearts missing. Sounds wolfy to me, right?
即使就狼人来说 也够大胆的了
Pretty brazen, even for a werewolf.
你觉得是个女人吗
You think it was the girl?
去查查吧
Let's find out.
是啊 我和巴克一起
Yeah, Barker and I have been raising hell,
疯狂玩乐 追女人 骑摩托 很久了
chasing tail, and riding for a long time.
他一直知道 等他死的那天
Part of him always knew when his clock ran out,
会很不好看
it wasn't gonna be pretty.
但那样死去 被动物咬死
To go out like that? By some animal?
这太可怕了
Just ain't right.
能跟我们说说是怎么回事吗
You mind, uh, you mind telling us what went down?
只是像平时那样寻开心
It was just another party, you know?
巴克去了后面 没过多久
Barker went out back. The next thing you know,
大家就都喊叫成一片
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表