没事了
It's okay.
你就是霍洛韦了
You must be Holloway.
这五十年来 是的
For the last 50 years or so, yes.
之前我叫詹金斯
Before that, I was a Jenkins.
再之前 我叫米勒
And before that, a Miller.
我真名叫泰米尔
My real name is Tamiel.
我是古利格利
I'm a Grigori.
看守天使
A watcher angel.
天使怎么还猎食人类了
Since when do angels feed on humans?
从人类诞生之初
Since the dawn of man.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们的灵魂
Your souls...
是天堂的碎片
are little slices of heaven
如果得到小心呵护
that are, if properly kept,
就是世间美味
delicious meals
一顿能吃好几年呢
that can last for years,
几十年都行
Decades even.
你不是天使
You're not an angel.
你是个恶魔
You're a monster.
我更愿意称自己为美食家
I prefer to think of myself as a gourmand.
我在人间创造了天堂
I make heaven a place on earth.
让我得以好好活着 也能躲开那些
Keeps me alive and hidden from the rest of the failures
自称天使的废物
that call themselves angels.
他们是废物
Oh, they are failures?
你的生活就很好吗
Yeah, 'cause you're living so large in your own life.
我们曾有上百人呢
There were hundreds of us,
但如今
but now...
每个人的名字都刻在剑上
Each of our names inscribed on our swords.
我们这群精心打造 设计的生灵
A brotherhood of perfectly crafted, engineered beings
却派去保护你们这群
sent to protect you pathetic,
底层的可怜虫
bottom-feeding disasters.
跟紧我
All right, let's stick together.
先查谷仓 然后进主屋
First the barn, then the house.
如果要射击 瞄准胸部
If you have to shoot, aim for the chest.
这杀不了天使 但能拖慢他
It won't drop an angel, but it'll slow him down.
明白了吗
Got it?
明白了
Yeah.
他们还...
Are they...
我也不知道
I don't know.
会找人帮他们的
We will get them help.
我这样多久了
How long have I been like this?
两年
Two years.
迪恩
Dean.
克莱尔
Claire?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 对不起
Baby, I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry!
好了
Okay.
我们快去找萨姆吧
Let's go find Sam.
克莱尔
Claire.
听我说 待在这儿 好吗
Listen to me. Stay here, okay?
不要乱跑
Do not move.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you, both.
妈妈 妈妈
Hey, mom. Mommy.
小卡
Cass.
出什么事了
What the hell happened?
听我说 霍洛韦...
Listen, Holloway is a...
-是古利格利 -古利格利
- Grigori. - Grigori.
-古利格利 -对
- Grigori? - Yes.
不
No.
他们是最初来到人间的天使
They were some of the first angels on earth.
是一支精英团队 后来堕落了
It was an elite unit that went bad.
但他们已经灭绝了 被摧毁了
But they're -- they're extinct. They were destroyed.
不 有一些活下来了
Well, no, some survived.
他们在猎捕人类
And they've been hunting humans,
在他们脑子中创造天堂
making them create heavens in their minds
然后以他们为食
and feeding off them.
这鬼东西在哪
Where is this abomination?
我不知道 我到处都找了
I don't know. I looked everywhere.
他一定是走了
He must've left.
妈妈 清醒点
Mom. Come on.
妈妈 不要睡过去 好吗
Mom, you have to stay with me, okay?
来 站起来
Come on. Stand up.
妈妈 没事的
Mom, it's gonna be okay.
好了
Okay.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
她已经没治了 你知道的吧
You know there's no fixing her, right?
你真以为
You really think
子弹能伤着天使吗
that's gonna hurt an angel of the lord?
不
No!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
妈
Mom!
不要
No! Uhh!
妈 妈妈 千万别睡过去
Mom? Mommy, please stay with me, okay?
妈
Mom?
妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom. Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
妈妈 对不起
Mom, I'm sorry.
艾米莉娅
Amelia.
艾米莉娅
Amelia.
吉米
Jimmy?
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
这里是...
Is this...
这里是天堂
It's heaven.
我...等了你好久 我...
I...waited for you for so long. I...
她怎样了
How was she?
克莱尔怎样了
How's Claire?
吉米
Oh, Jimmy,
她已经亭亭玉立了
she grew up so beautiful.
她好坚强
She's so strong.
就像她妈妈一样
Like her mom.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
那么 怎么着
So, what?
那是个收留迷途少女的中途之家吗
This is some sort of halfway house for wayward girls?
不 完全不是
No. Not at all.
乔迪·米尔斯是个好人
Jody Mills is good people,
她会给你个住的地方
and she'll give you a place to crash
让你慢慢缓过来
until you get back on your feet.
不是永久性的
It's not forever, right?
你准备拿克莱尔怎么办
What are you gonna do about Claire?
这不取决于我
It's not up to me.
你说过死亡并不总是永别 对吧
You said sometimes death isn't always good-bye, right?
那么再见也未必是再也不见
So good-byes aren't always forever.
没错
Right.
好好照顾自己 克莱尔
Take care of yourself, Claire.
我很过意不去要把枪收回 所以...
I felt bad about taking the gun back, so...
疯狂高尔夫
谢啦
Thanks.
天使传说
但我可不想再做什么功课了
But I don't think I'm interested in any more homework.
你真以为我没看见你拿了这个吗
Do you honestly think I didn't see you take this?
你逗我呢
Really?
我就把书放这儿了
I'll just put this in here.
克莱尔...
You know, Claire...
你已经报了仇了
you already got your revenge.
你如果踏上我们走的路
You go down this path -- our path...
活不长的
it's not a long life.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表