That's... come on.
走吧
Let's go.
等这事结束
When this is over,
我...
should I...
我应该不再管克莱尔吗
should I leave Claire alone?
什么 不行啊 她是家人
What? No, man. She's family.
她不完全算家人
Well, I mean, she's not exactly family,
但也差不多了
but she's close enough.
你们有段过去的 就这样
I mean, you two have history. Simple as that.
那你并不觉得她自己生活会更好吗
So don't you think she's better off on her own?
小卡 她才刚满18
Cass, she just turned 18.
你18时就孤身一人去上大学了
You were alone when you left for college at that age,
不是吗
weren't you?
是 但那不一样
Yeah, but that's different.
怎么不一样 萨姆
How, Sam?
我只知道
Here's all I know...
独自生活 那不叫生活
Going it alone, that's no way to live.
如果她有你
You being there for her,
哪怕她自己认为她并不需要你
even if she thinks she doesn't want you to be there for her,
这对你俩也都有好处
that's good for both of you.
或许 最终吧
Maybe, in the end.
最终吧
In the end.
进洞
It's in the hole!
进洞喽
It's in the hole!
比尔·默里
Bill Murray?
《疯狂高尔夫》
"Caddyshack."
经典电影啊
It's a classic.
没看过 不感冒
Never seen it. Not a fan.
你好大胆
How dare you.
闹够了
You done?
嗯
Yeah, I'm done.
对你们这代人都无语了
I'm done with your whole generation.
你看到了吗
Did you... did you see that?
是进洞了吗 我没仔细看呢
Did that go in the hole? I wasn't watching.
-球进洞了吗 -《球场古惑仔》
- Did the ball go in the hole? - "Happy Gilmore."
算你狠
Well played.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. Mm. - Yep.
进洞了吗 进洞了吗
Did that go in? Did that go in?
看上去是废弃的
It looks abandoned.
是不是只有一个办法确定
Only one way to find out.
你们就干这个吗
This is what you guys do?
住在廉价汽车旅馆
Stay at cheap motels,
盗用信♥用♥卡♥
steal credit cards...
玩迷你高尔夫
Play mini-golf?
其实 我们好久没打过迷你高尔夫了
Actually, we haven't played mini-golf in a while.
但是 没错
But, uh... yeah.
差不多就这样
That about sums it up.
你去看谷仓 我去看主屋
You take the barn, I'll take the house.
我们帮助他人
We help people.
至少是努力帮助他人
At least, we try to.
就像卡西迪奥帮助我爸那样吗
Like, uh, Castiel helped my dad?
克莱尔 你♥爸♥爸的事
Claire, what happened to your dad...
我很抱歉 真心的
I'm sorry, okay? I really am.
但有件事你得知道
But, uh, there's something you gotta know.
你♥爸♥爸的牺牲并不是无谓的
Your dad's sacrifice was not meaningless.
他放弃了自己的身躯 他的皮囊
Yeah, he gave up his body, his... his vessel.
因为这样 小卡
And because he did that, Cass...
小卡得以去拯救世界
Cass was able to save the world.
世界啊
The world.
你父亲是个英雄
Your father's a hero.
他并没有枉死
He did not die in vain.
最后一个洞了
Last hole.
这么快啊
Already?
嗯 看这个
Yeah. See?
最后一球打完后
They take your ball on the last one.
就把球杆这样放进去
Drop it in the bottom like so.
你没事吧
You okay?
不是中风了吧
You're not stroking out, are you?
那个红印
The red marks.
什么红印
What red marks?
克莱尔 你真是个天才
Claire, you're a genius.
-我们走吧 -搞什么
- Come on, let's go. - What?
等等 我怎么天才了
Wait. Why am I a genius?
猎魔就这样吗
So this is hunting?
还要做功课
Homework?
小卡说罗尼像是被天使之刃刺死的
Cass said that Ronnie's wound looked like an angel blade,
但那道红印却和天使之刃不符
but the red marks didn't match up with an angel blade.
但如果是天使剑呢
But if it was an angel sword,
就能解释伤口的大小和那道红印了
that would explain the size of the wound and the red marks.
因为剑会有剑柄
Cause a sword would have a hilt on it,
剑柄会留下印记
which could cause the -- the marks.
你就从一根球杆上得出了这些结论
You got all that from a putter?
这就是你说的吗
Is -- is this what you mean?
古利格利
Grigori.
看守天使
The watcher angels.
那他们是好还是恶
So are they good or bad?
有一些传说里说他们会帮助人类
Well, some of the lore says that they, uh, they help people,
有一些则说他们猎杀人类
and some says that they prey on people.
所以还得继续查
So...keep digging.
艾米莉娅
Amelia.
吉米
Jimmy?!
吉米
Jimmy!
艾米莉娅
Amelia.
吉米
Jimmy!
艾米莉娅
Amelia.
-我到处找你 -没事了
- I looked everywhere for you! - It's okay.
-我想找到你 -别这样
- I tried to find you! - No.
你夺走了我丈夫
You took my husband!
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
迪恩来电
小卡也不接电♥话♥
Cass isn't answering his phone either.
我不明白 古利格利后来堕落了吗
I don't understand. Grigori angels went rogue?
开始以人类为食了吗 为什么
Started feeding on people? Why?
我不知道 也不在乎
Don't know, don't care.
我这就去霍洛韦那儿宰了那畜生
I'm heading over to Holloway's to end that son of a bitch.
我猜猜 我得留在这儿了 是吧
Yeah, let me guess. You want me to stay here?
生日快乐 但别打我
Happy birthday. Don't shoot me.
走吧
Let's go.
对不起
Sorry.
我一般可以治愈任何伤口的
I'm usually able to heal any wound. You...
我一直在做梦
I was dreaming.
这么长时间以来 我都在做梦
This whole time, I was dreaming...
梦到找到吉米
of finding Jimmy,
让我们一家团聚
of putting my family back together.
你不是他了
You're not him anymore.
我看得出
I can tell.
是啊
No.
那吉米呢
Where's Jimmy?
你丈夫已经身在天堂
Your husband is in heaven.
艾米莉娅 我发过誓要保护你们一家
Amelia, I promised to protect your family,
但我没做到
and I failed.
克莱尔活着就好 她是最重要的
Not if Claire's alive. She's all that matters.
她还活着
Claire is alive.
她已经长成一个坚强的大姑娘了
She's grown up to be a very strong-willed young woman.
这才是我的好女儿
Oh, that's my girl.
我不该离开她的
I just -- I shouldn't have ever left her.
我以为如果找到吉米
I-I thought if I could find Jimmy,
就能让一切回归正轨
I would make everything right.
我就不该离开她的
But I should've never left her.
我不该的
I shouldn't -- I shouldn't...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表