-你妈妈没有... -她抛下了我
- Your mom didn't... - She left me,
我爸也是
and so did my dad.
但吉米死了 是吧
But Jimmy's gone, right?
在天堂逍遥呢
Has it easy up in heaven.
所以我只能去数落我妈了
So...mom's the only one left I can tell off.
最后有人见到你妈妈是什么时候
When's the last anybody heard from your mom?
我跟奶奶住一起时
When I was living with my grandmother,
她会给我寄明信片
she used to send me postcards.
这是最后一张
This is the last one.
我奶奶死前不久收到的
I got it just before my grandma died.
两年前了
Two years ago.
再就没了她的消息
Nobody's heard from her since.
柯蒂斯汽车旅馆
是从当地一家汽车旅馆寄出的
It was sent from a motel here in town.
我就住在那里
That's where I've been crashing.
我在苏茜酒吧找一个叫罗尼·卡特莱特的人
I was at Susie's bar looking for a loser named Ronnie Cartwright.
妈妈的日记里写着约了见他
Mom's diary said she was gonna meet him
之后不久便失踪了
around the time she disappeared.
他打昏我之前
Before he knocked me down,
说出了她的名字
he remembered her name.
他知道什么的
He knows something.
艾米莉娅找他做什么
Why was Amelia looking for him?
她想找神迹
She went looking for miracles.
她想找你
She went looking for you.
这都怪我
This is all my fault.
小卡 就算是吧 你又能做什么
You know, Cass, say it is. What can you do about it?
找到艾米莉娅
Find Amelia.
她是找天使的路上失踪的
She did disappear trying to hunt down an angel.
-或许是我们的案子 -这无法确定
- Might be a case. - Yeah, but we don't know that.
差不多了 拜托 给我找个出气筒吧
Close enough. Come on, give me something to punch already.
开玩笑的 我挺好
I'm kidding. I'm fine.
我好着呢
I'm just...I'm fine.
我们回酒吧
Why don't we go back to the bar,
看能不能找到这个罗尼
see if we can track down this Ronnie guy, huh?
嗯 先跟克莱尔说一声我们去哪
Yeah. We should let Claire know where we're going first.
好嘞
Perfect.
-该死 -这可好
- Damn it. - Well...
她要么又去找罗尼了
She either went looking for Ronnie again or, uh...
要么回旅馆拿东西 准备再次跑路了
Yeah, or she went to go grab her stuff before taking off again.
她有脑震荡 或许走不快
Well, she's got a concussion. Maybe that'll slow her down.
好了
All right.
我去汽车旅馆 你们去酒吧
I'll head to the motel. Y'all check out the bar.
小卡 你这样帮克莱尔
Hey, Cass, listen, what you're doing for Claire
找她妈妈
and helping her find her mom...
这是件好事
It's good. It's a good thing.
但是呢
But?
但怎样算到头呢
Well, where does it end?
我不是犯浑 但事实就是
I'm not trying to be a dick, but truth is,
你并不是她爸爸
you're not her dad.
事实上 你对她而言什么都不是
In fact, you're not anything to her
只能一直提醒她一个已经逝去的人
expect a-a constant reminder of someone that's gone.
不 我...
No, I'm...
要为她遭遇的一切负责
Responsible for everything that's happened to her.
我只是想说
Look, I'm just saying,
她已经自力更生很久了
she's been surviving on her own for quite a while now,
她能做到这一点
and... and then partly because
部分原因就是她不用对谁负责
she doesn't have anybody to answer to.
没有...
You know, there's...
没有谁拖累她
there's nobody holding her back.
她刚刚进了医院
We just found her in a hospital.
你难道想说她自己过会更好吗
You telling me that she'd be better off on her own?
我想说她自己过会更坚强
I'm saying she might be stronger on her own.
着什么急啊
Yeah! What's the rush, huh?
赶去打别的少女吗
Heading out to beat down another teenager?
那小贱♥人♥先动手的
That bitch attacked me!
说什么呢 伙计
Poor choice of words, pal.
艾米莉娅·诺瓦克
Now...Amelia Novak.
她在哪
Where is she?
-不说吗 -什么
- No? - What?
-迪恩 -听着 罗尼 怎么样
- Dean. - Listen, Ronnie, what do you say, huh?
我们可以玩一整天 除非你告诉我
We could do this all day, unless you wanna tell me
你知道关于艾米莉娅的一切
everything you know about Amelia.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我见过艾米莉娅
I met Amelia.
但她是最后一个 我发誓
But she was the last one, I swear.
最后一个什么
Last one of what?
我为一个信仰治疗师工作
I worked for a faith healer.
不 他是真有本事
No, he was the real deal.
我之前是个瞎子
Hey, I was blind.
他治好了我
He healed me.
说名字 快点
Give us a name. Now!
-彼得·霍洛韦 -好
- Peter Holloway. - Okay.
他治好我的眼睛后
Yeah, after he gave me my sight back, I...
他要我为他工作 当做报酬
Well, he made me work for him as...payment.
我招募候选人
I-I-I recruited candidates.
他有固定喜欢的类型
Yeah, he had... A specific type.
年轻...
Young but, uh...
迷茫
lost.
没人会找的人
Wouldn't be missed.
艾米莉娅也是"候选人"之一吗
Amelia was one of these "candidates"?
有些人他治疗
Some people, he healed.
也有些人...
But others, he, uh...
天呐
Oh, man.
我有一晚看到了他
Look, I saw him one night.
看上去 他好像在...
It looked like he was, uh...
我也说不清楚 他在...
I don't know... I don't know how to describe it, but he was...
他把一个人绑起来
He tied one of 'em up and...
他在...
He... he... he was, uh...
割伤他们
cutting on them.
那之后我就不干了 我离开了
Look, after that, I was done. Okay? I quit.
再也没有霍洛韦的消息了
I haven't heard from Holloway since.
可算回来了
Took you long enough.
你怎么...
How did you...
而且你登记用的名字是"克莱尔·诺瓦克"
Also, you checked in under the name "Claire Novak."
给你点专业性建议 用假名
A little pro-tip? Use an alias.
好吧
Okay.
克莱尔 我们只是想帮你
Claire, we just wanna help.
我没叫你们帮
I didn't ask for your help.
这弄得不错
You know, this is good.
挺厉害的
I was impressed.
你怎么收集到的信息...
How did you get the information that...
大都是落空的承诺和悔恨
It's mostly empty promises and regret, but...
但也留下了足够线索让我找到这儿来
there were enough bread crumbs to get me here.
你怎么拿到你妈妈的日记的
How did you get your mom's diary?
妈妈失踪之后
The motel manager sent mom's stuff
旅馆经理把她的东西寄去了最后地址
to her last known address after she disappeared.
到处流转
It bounced around,
最终寄到了我一个寄养家庭到了我手上
eventually found its way to me at one of the foster homes.
你大老远跑来就为了数落她吗
You came all this way just to tell her off?
你跟你妈关系一直很好吗
You always get along with your mom?
根本没机会跟她相处
Never got the chance to find out.
我还是个婴儿时我妈就死了
My mom died when I was a baby.
很抱歉 我不知道...
I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't...
没事的 我后来有机会认识了她
Oh, no, it's okay. I-I got to know her later in life.
是的 我们处得挺好的
And, yeah, I suppose we got along okay.
什么
What?
干我们这行 死亡并不总是永别
In this line of work, death isn't always good-bye.
这不一样 我妈妈抛下了我
This is different. My mom left me.
"克莱尔 我就回家了
"Claire, I'll be home soon.
我们都会回家了"
We'll be home soon."
听上去不像是想抛弃你的样子
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表