I thought the salt didn't work.
因为之前有无线网络
Because of the wi-fi.
这底下没信♥号♥♥
There's no signal down here.
没电脑 没平板
There's no computers. There's no tablets.
没手♥机♥ 所以安德鲁没法突破进来
There's no cellphones, so Andrew can't bypass it.
至少我觉得他不能
At least, I don't think he can.
就在事故发生不久后
It wasn't too long after the accident
安德鲁开始联♥系♥我
that Andrew started contacting me.
怎么联♥系♥
Contacting you how?
在网上
Online.
起初 我以为只是个玩笑
At first, I thought it was just a joke,
有人在跟伤心的寡妇开残忍♥的玩笑
that someone was playing a cruel prank on a grieving widow.
但是安德鲁知道一些事
But Andrew knew things,
一些只有我和他知道的事
things that only he and I would know --
我俩之间的笑话 我们警报器的密♥码♥
Inside jokes, the code to our alarm,
知道我痴迷Lifetime电视台的电影
my obsession with Lifetime movies.
那时我才知道我丈夫回来了
It was then that I knew I had my husband back,
虽然只是在网上
Even if it was just online.
你从来没想过问问他 他是什么吗
Did you never think to ask him what he was?
拜托 探员
Come on, agent.
我读过书 也看过电影
I've read the books. I've seen the movies.
我知道他是鬼魂之类的 但是...
I knew he was a ghost or something, but...
我不在乎
I didn't care.
他是我丈夫
He was my husband.
而且...这样很好
And...it was great.
甚至挺浪漫
Romantic, even.
他会给我发甜蜜信息
He'd send me love notes.
我们会整晚不睡觉 追忆过去
We'd stay up all night reminiscing.
但是后来 他开始变得怪异
But then he started acting strange.
怎么个怪异法
What do you mean, strange?
我也说不清楚
I don't know.
他会忽然消失 毫无音讯
He'd just disappear, radio silence.
然后又忽然出现 开始给我发邮件
And then out of nowhere, he'd start e-mailing again.
但是他变了 变得很专注
But he was different, focused.
专注于什么
He was focused on what?
复仇
Revenge.
当大学生接二连三地死去
When the kids at the college started dying,
我就觉得是安德鲁干的
I thought it might be Andrew.
但我能怎么办
But what was I supposed to do?
去告诉警♥察♥ 跟他们说是我的鬼丈夫
Call the cops and tell them the ghost of my dead husband
在报复大学生吗
was picking off co-eds?
但主要是因为
But mostly...
我不想去面对现实
...I just didn't want to face the truth.
因为我知道 他是为了复仇而归来
Because I knew it was revenge that brought him back,
如果我阻止他
and if I tried to stop him
他可能就不会回来了
that he might go away.
我不愿意再次失去他
And I didn't want to lose my husband again.
保持冷静 好吗
Just try to stay calm, all right?
什么声音
What was that?
不知道
I don't know.
求你别杀我 我们不是故意的
Please don't kill me. We didn't mean to hurt you.
是场意外 我发誓
It was an accident, I swear.
如果能重新来过
If I could do it over again,
我会做出正确的选择
I would have done the right thing.
快走
Let's go.
-去哪 -门那边
- Where? - The door.
锁上了
It's locked.
安德鲁 听我说
Andrew, listen to me.
你生气是应该的
You have every right to be pissed.
但相信我
But take it from me...
杀的人越多 你就会变得越疯狂
...the more you kill, the crazier you'll get.
鲜血会助长怒火
The blood fuels the rage.
所以你有两个选择
So, it looks like to me you've got two choices.
继续杀人
You can keep killing
变成自己都不认识的怪物
and become something that you won't recognize
或者放下一切
or you can move on
这是你获得安宁的唯一途径
'cause that is the only thing that is gonna give you peace.
选择权在你 伙计
So, it's up to you, man.
痛苦还是安宁
Pain or peace.
安德鲁
Andrew?
我是柯丽
It's Corey.
求你听我说
Please listen to me.
你得停下
You have to stop this.
复仇 是空洞的
Revenge -- it's hollow.
毫无意义
And it's pointless.
你回不来了
It won't bring you back.
我早该跟你说的
I should have said this earlier...
但我无法释怀
but I couldn't let go.
现在是时候了
But it's time...
我要放手了
for me to let go
你也得一样
and for you to do the same.
求你了
Please.
求求你了
I'm begging you.
就算是为了我
Do this for me.
为了我们
Do it for us.
再见
Goodbye.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
唐斯大道810号♥
是的
Yeah.
我早该这么做了
I should have done this a long time ago.
进来吧
Come in.
看来选择安宁的不止安德鲁一个
Looks like Andrew wasn't the only one who chose peace.
是啊 看来是这样
Yeah. Looks like.
我也该和他学学
I think I'm gonna follow his lead, too.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的安宁就是帮助他人
My peace is helping people.
查案子
Working cases.
我就想干这个
That's all I want to do.
这跟血印有关吗
Is this about the mark?
我不想再纠结于治愈方法了 萨姆
I'm done trying to find a cure, Sammy.
迪恩 小卡就快成功了
Dean, Cass is so close.
成功什么
To what?
我们都不知道是否真有治疗办法
We don't even know if there is a cure.
目前为止 我们一无所获
So far, we've got nothing.
记录者图书馆里毫无记录
We have found nothing at the men of letters library,
梅塔特隆可能知道什么 可能不知道
Metatron may or may not know something,
小卡也只是可能能从该隐那儿查到什么
and maybe Cass is onto something with Cain --
-可能 -对 可能
- Maybe. - Yeah, maybe.
世事无把握 迪恩 但那又如何
Nothing is guaranteed, Dean. So what?
我们不能就因此缴械
We can't just stop fighting.
我们可以
Yes, we can.
所以就这样了
So, this is it.
你要放弃了
Y-you're just gonna -- you're just gonna give up.
不不 我不是要放弃
No. No, I'm not just gonna give up.
我很感激你们所做的一切 真的
I appreciate the effort, okay? I do.
但答案不在外面
But the answer is not out there.
答案就是我
It's with me.
这事得由我来决定
I need to be the one calling the shots here, okay?
我不能每天早上怀着虚妄的希望醒来
I can't keep waking up every morning with this false hope.
我得清楚自己的处境
I got to know where I stand.
不然我会发疯的
Otherwise, I'm gonna lose my freakin' mind.
所以在力竭之前 我会继续抗争
So, I'm gonna fight it till I can't fight it anymore.
尘埃落定时
And when all is said and done...
我会虽败犹荣
I'll go down swinging.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表