You're a good soldier, Hannah...
最优秀的之一
And one of the best.
如果不是你勇敢出手 梅塔特隆是绝不会
Metatron certainly could not have been brought to heel
被制♥服♥的
without your bravery.
你也功不可没
Or yours.
你得照顾好自己 卡西迪奥
You must take care of yourself, Castiel.
那么为了我活命 就该让别的天使死掉吗
And another angel should die so that I can be saved?
这有那么难想通吗
Is this really that hard to understand?
汉娜
Hannah.
我现在好多了
I'm feeling better now.
嗯
Oh, yeah.
那个黄书男真不是人
Porn guy was an animal.
那人突然就上去袭击他
Bro came at him like, "What?!"
他则淡定得很
And he was all like, "Wh-a-a-at?"
"叫我的名字 叫我的名字
"Say my name! Say my name!
叫我的名字"
Say my name."
流了好多血啊
And there was a lot of blood.
这样啊
Right.
那个人
When the guy, uh... when...
就是
When...
"黄书男"进来的时候 他说什么了吗
"Porn guy" came in, did he...say anything?
"黄书在哪"
"W-where's the porn""
就这句
That's all he said?
他买♥♥什么了吗
Did he buy anything?
他用信♥用♥卡♥了吗
Did he... did he use a credit card?
没有吗
Nothing?
那么有个人走进来
So some guy comes in,
在你店里 在你眼前杀了另一个人
kills another guy in your store on your watch,
你就像没事人一样该咋咋地吗
and you just... You what? Just keep on keepin' on?
你是说那个黄书男把另一个人捅死
You mean when porn guy was stabbing the other guy to death
而且他们就在我10英尺开外处
10 feet in front of me,
我都拉在
and I was having a total code-brown moment
我最喜欢的裤子里了
in my favorite freakin' pants
因为我以为接下来会是我的时候
because I thought I was next,
我有没有上去采访他一番吗
did I conduct a field interview?
没有
No.
能帮我个忙吗
Oh, hey. Uh, can you do me a solid?
在货架下捡到的
Found this wedged under the T.P.
大概是那个死者的手♥机♥
I think it's the dead guy's phone,
如果你要回警局去
and, uh, if you're heading back to the station...
电子邮件
老大: 有任务给你
温彻斯特 威斯康辛州
阿姆赫斯特
加油站 11点到12点
阿比顿万岁
你已经死了啊
You're dead.
没有
Nope.
只是在用死人的手♥机♥
Just using a dead man's phone.
小鹿 你好久才找到我们啊
Moose. Took you long enough.
我和你哥哥都寻思你是不是又撞狗了
Your brother and I were beginning to wonder if you'd hit another dog.
你懂的
You know?
我哥哥死了 克劳利
My brother is dead, Crowley.
我知道你找了个恶魔放进了他身体里
I know you have some freaking demon parading around in his meatsuit,
相信我 你会为此付出代价的
And trust me, you are gonna pay for that.
小鹿 小鹿
Moose. Moose.
恐怕你是梦想得不够大胆
I'm afraid you haven't allowed yourself to dream quite big enough here.
你哥哥生龙活虎呢 多亏了血印
Your brother is very much alive, courtesy of the mark.
迪恩体内唯一的恶魔
And the only demonized soul inside of Dean
就是他自己
is his and his alone.
虽然有点扭曲
Wee bit more twisted,
毁坏得有点认不出来
a little more mangled beyond human recognition,
但我可以向你保证 那是他自己的灵魂
but, I can assure you, all his.
好了 感觉好点了吗
There, now. Feel better?
还有 你不断派去杀我哥哥的
And the, uh, Abaddon supporters you've been sending
阿比顿追随者
to kill my brother,
迪恩被骗了是什么感觉
how does Dean feel about that double-cross?
假如你以为是这么回事
If that's what you think is happening,
那比我想的还不自量力
then you're more out of your depths than I thought.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you did this,
我不知道你玩的是什么黑魔法
What kind of... black-magic stunt you pulled,
但你给我听好了
but hear me --
我会救回我哥哥的
I will save my brother
至死方休
or die trying.
你知道整件事最让我兴奋的地方在哪吗
You know what tickles me about all this?
就是真正让你受不了的事
It's what's really eating you up.
你不在乎他是恶魔
You don't care that he's a demon.
你也当过恶魔
Heck, you've been a demon.
我们都当过恶魔
We've all been demons.
不是的 而是他和我在一起了
No, it's that he's with me
而他开心得要死
and he's having the time of his life.
你不能接受的是 他现在属于我
You can't stand the fact that he's mine.
他不是你的宠物
He's not your pet.
我的宠物
My pet?
他是我的死党
He's my best friend,
我的犯罪搭档
my partner in crime.
人们会为我们写赞歌♥ 画漫画的
They'll write songs about us, graphic novels.
《克劳力和松鼠的悲惨历险记》
"The Misadventures of Crowley and Squirrel."
迪恩·温彻斯特让我完整
Dean Winchester completes me,
正是这一点让你不淡定了
and that's what makes you lose your chickens.
我会找到你
I am going to find you,
我会救回我哥哥
I am going to save my brother,
然后 我要把你碎尸万段
and then I'm going to kill you dead.
这是行话 是吧
Well, that's the operative phrase, isn't it?
"找到你"
"Find you."
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
已定位
北达科他州 比乌拉
黑♥马♥刺
北达科他州 比乌拉
刀河路156号♥
丹尼尔
*Daniel.
你在钓什么呢
What are you fishing for?
主要是鳟鱼
Trout, mostly.
它们喜欢香喷喷的长卷尾蛆饵
They do love a good curlytail grub.
窍门是找准急流外的那个特殊位置
Trick is to find that special spot just outside the run,
那些大鱼
where the big ones --
聪明的鱼在那儿藏身
the smart ones -- are holding low.
它们...会挣扎吗
Do they -- do they put up much of a fight?
你是说那些真正渴望自♥由♥的吗
The ones who truly want to be free?
它们会抗争的
They do.
你是为了我们死去的兄弟而来
You're here about our brother who died.
你很吃惊吗
Does that surprise you?
我可以向你保证...
I can assure you...
假如他不来招惹我们 本不会有人受伤
Had he just left us alone, no one would've been harmed.
他得到的命令是不能放任你们不管
His orders were to not leave you alone.
而你杀了他
And you killed him.
然后天堂又派了两个人下来
And heaven sends two more.
我们天使兄弟们怎么就是不明白呢
What is it about us angels that we can't seem to get the message?
或许是你不明白吧
Perhaps it is you who has failed to get the message?
我们所有人都要服从天堂的命令
All of us serve at heaven's command.
我想是吧
I suppose.
但那是在大坠落之前 不是吗
But that was before the fall, wasn't it?
你是一名天使 永远都是
You are an angel, once and forever.
在不知情的情况下
Dropped unwillingly...
被迫
unknowingly...
坠落到一片陌生的土地
into a strange land,
而我们发现 这是一片
a land that, as it turns out,
崇尚自♥由♥ 个体的土地
celebrates the free, the individual.
这是几千年来第一次
For the first time in thousands of years,
我有了选择
I have choices.
而随着每一次选择...
And with each choice...
-我开始发掘真实的自我 -太胡扯了
- I begin to discover who I really am. - This is nonsense.
就因为天堂没教过这个吗
Because they don't teach you this in heaven?
也许他们该教
Perhaps they should.
那你就会明白这为什么值得为之斗争了
Then you would understand why it's worth fighting for.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表