她说袭击者直到她给出了一个名字
Now, she said the attacker didn't let her go
才肯放她走
until she gave up a name...
你的名字
your name.
好吧
Okay.
那这跟我在我家中
But w-what does that have to do
遭袭有什么关系
with m-me being attacked in my own home, here?
你给出了谁的名字
What name did you give up?
我跟警♥察♥说的话 我都告诉你们了
Look, I told you everything I told the police.
这女人闯进来 把我打得半死
This woman comes in here, beats the tar out of me,
但我已经没什么人可以供出了
but... but there's no name to give up,
所以我也不知道该...
so I-I don't know what else to...
你干什么
Hey, w-what are you doing?!
老实交待 你个混♥蛋♥
Talk, you son of a bitch!
我才是受害的一方啊
Hey, look, I'm the victim, here!
交待
Talk!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧
All right.
我说
All right.
案卷被封之后
After the files were sealed...
我去问过
I pushed.
然后
And, uh...
他们给了我不少钱
They offered me money... a lot of money.
说名字
Give me a name.
那些钱一直是从海外账户汇来
The money kept on coming in from overseas accounts.
-说名字 -我会被取消律师资格的
- Give me a name! - I will be disbarred!
那是你最不该担心的事了
That'll be the least of your worries,
我保证
I promise you that.
芭芭拉·科迪议员
Councilwoman Barbara Cordry.
西莱斯特·米德尔顿
Celeste Middleton.
西莱斯特 那是查理的真名
Celeste... that's Charlie's real name.
看来她是在找害她家毁人亡的人
Guess she's looking for the person who, uh, destroyed her family.
你能怪她吗
Can you blame her?
我们得找到她
You know, we just got to find her
免得她做什么没法回头的事
before she does something nobody can walk away from.
芭芭拉·科迪
Barbara Cordry?
有事吗
Can I help you?
是的 我是盖布利尔特别探员
Yes. I'm Special Agent Gabriel.
这位是我搭档 科林斯特别探员
This is my partner, Special Agent Collins.
能进去吗
May we come in?
-什么事啊 -我们有几个
- What's this about? - We have some questions
关于一起多年前的醉驾事故案子的问题
about a drunk-driving case from a while back
当事人是米德尔顿夫妇
involving the Middleton family.
我不知道你们在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
-女士 可否... -抱歉
- Ma'am, if we could just... - Sorry.
我还在休假
I'm still on vacation.
请跟我的助手定个预约吧
Feel free to schedule an appointment with my assistant.
她会为你们安排的
She'll pencil you both in.
-有问题 -是啊
- Guilty much? - Yeah.
甘蓝是什么鬼啊
What the hell is kale?
"反权威
"Anti-authority disorder,
临床抑郁 暴♥力♥发作"
clinical depression, violent outbursts."
-查理真是... -伙计
- Charlie was, uh... - Dude.
如果我们那个年纪被心理医生审核了
If a shrink interviewed us at that age,
结果难道会是温馨美好的吗
you think the report would be all kittens and rainbows?
拜托
Come on.
她是个好姑娘
She's a good kid.
这一切肯定是有原因的
There's got to be an explanation for this, man.
肯定是的
There's just got to be.
出自《银河护卫队》
就该知道火箭和格鲁特会找到我
Should have known Rocket and Groot would track me down.
放了她
Let her go.
谁
Who?
她吗
Oh, her?
-别这样 -我只想要答案
- Don't do this. - I just want answers.
是吗 你什么开始为找答案伤人了
Yeah? Since when do you start pounding on people for those?
你在奥兹遇到了什么啊
What the hell happened to you in Oz?
我想要的一切
Everything I wanted.
冒险
An adventure.
还弄到一把短剑
Even got my own little sword.
查理
Charlie...
萨姆 你真可爱
Oh, Sam, you're adorable.
但你不会伤害我
You're not gonna hurt me.
事实上 你的问题就在这儿
In fact, that's your problem...
总那么有原则 从不伤人
all good-guy code, no bite.
真是浪费
What a waste.
你呢
And you...
总是让他拖累你
Always letting this albatross hold you back.
好吧 告诉你
Okay, all right, you know what?
我不知道这是什么情况
I don't know what's going on here, okay?
但你不是这样的人
But this... this is not you.
我就是这样
Oh, it's me, all right.
查理 把刀放下 放她走
Charlie, put the knife down. Let her go.
我们不想伤害你 丫头
We don't want to hurt you, kiddo,
但我们不会让你这么做的
but we're not gonna let you do this.
够了
Stop!
该死
Crap!
萨姆
Sam!
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
-她跟你说什么了 -她就是...
- What did she say to you? - She... she just...
她要银行对账单
she wanted the bank statements.
查理
Charlie! Hey!
你个混♥蛋♥丫头
Oh, you son of a bitch.
你们好啊
What's up, bitches?
好吧
Right.
我得跟你们说说情况
Um we should probably catch up.
有两个你 一个好 一个坏
There two of you... one good, one...bad?
忍♥者混♥蛋♥版的你吗
Yeah, what, dick you is some sort of a ninja?
她的确很厉害
She is a badass, yeah.
好吧 等等 倒回去
O-okay. Hold on. Back up.
桃乐西 奥兹 黄砖路 这我们都知道
We were there for Dorothy, Oz, yellow brick road.
后来呢
B-but then...
战争
War.
翡翠城之战
The war for Emerald City.
很酷炫
It was awesome.
但后来就不酷炫了
Until not so much.
我们要输了
We were gonna lose,
于是我做了个交易 跟...
so I made a deal with the wizard...
奥兹的巫师
of Oz.
兜帽加恐怖面具
Wears a hood and a creepy mask,
挺混♥蛋♥ 好愉快啊
kind of a jerk... good times.
他说我们如果想赢
He said for us to win,
我得释放内心真正的阴暗面
I had to unleash my true darkness,
不是比喻哦
which he meant literally.
他用了奥兹的内心钥
He used the inner key of Oz.
开启了灵魂之门 把阴暗面放出来了
It opens a door to your soul and lets the darkness out.
我们的身体还有联♥系♥
Uh, we're still connected physically.
如果你们伤害她 也会伤到我
If you hurt her, you hurt me.
但总之 她是坏人 我是好人
But bottom line, she's bad, and I'm good.
告诉你们
And let me just tell you,
做好人 真是烦人
being good is really annoying.
一般在这种地方
Normally in a place like this,
我会大肆饮酒
I'd be pounding Harvey Wallbangers
看酒保美臀了
and checking out the bartender's ass.
但我现在只想喝苏打水
Now all I want to do is sip club soda
送她去上大学
and send her to college.
好吧 好查理
Okay, uh...good Charlie.
那么黑暗查理为什么一心复仇
So, why is dark Charlie gunning for revenge?
她是想赢回我的心
She's trying to win me back.
黑暗查理一个人就赢下了战争
Dark Charlie won the war single-handedly.
但是
But...
她做了些很糟糕的事
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表