好了 给你 这是我们所有的现金
All right, here you go. It's all the cash we got.
谢谢你们所做的一切
Thanks for everything.
要平平安安的 听到没
You stay safe out there, you hear?
我会的
I will.
我们永远还有皇家旅馆的回忆
And hey, we'll always have the Royale Motel, right?
那么...
So...
大巫师团
Grand coven.
有何想法
Any ideas?
听起来不妙
Doesn't sound good.
听起来像是金属发乐队
Well, sounds like an '80s hair-metal band.
喷很多发胶 眼影很重
You know, lot of hair spray, lot of eye shadow,
键盘吉他
lot of keytar.
不知道吗
No? Nothing?
拜托 我都给你描绘出来了
Come on, man. I'm painting a word picture here.
又回来了吗
Is it back?
我知道你要说什么
Look, I know what you're gonna say, okay?
但你当时很危险
But you were in deep.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你救了我 救了蒂娜
You saved me, and you saved Tina,
你做了回迪恩·温切斯特
and...you pulled a Dean Winchester.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Anytime.
听着
Look, man...
我希望血印消失吗
Do I wish the mark was gone?
当然希望
Yes, of course.
绝对想 但是
Absolutely, I do, but...
我更想要你
I wanted you back.
现在你在这里
And now here you are,
你也没有发狂
and you didn't hulk out, so...
我觉得这样就够了
I'll take the win.
至于其他事
As for the rest of it --
血印 其他一切
The mark, everything else...
我们会想到办法的
...we'll figure it out.
我们一向如此
We always do.
说得对
Damn right.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
我回来了 宝贝
I'm back, baby.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表