谢谢
Thank you.
汉娜 你不用...
Hannah, you don't have to...
你可以走的
You... you can go.
你不欠我什么
You don't owe me anything.
我知道
I know.
但我想留下
But I want to stay...
帮你
and help.
这样不对吗
Is that wrong?
不
No.
这只是很有人性
It's just...very human.
这是在夸你
It's a compliment.
萨姆
Sam.
你得去北达科他州 比乌拉 马上
You need to get to Beulah, North Dakota... now.
-是吗 -是的 克劳力和迪恩刚经过那里
- I do? - Yes. Crowley and Dean were there.
我们得追上去
We got to pick up their trail.
好 很好
Good. Great.
这个...不是很好
Yeah, um...not so much.
小卡
Cass...
迪恩是恶魔
Dean's a demon.
迪恩是恶魔
Dean's a demon?
怎么会
How?
大概是因为那个血印吧
The mark... I-I guess it...
肯定毁了他 我也说不好
It just messed him up. I don't know.
这么说可太轻了
That is a vast understatement.
嗯 小卡 听我说
Right. Now, Cass, listen.
我知道你现在状况不太好
I know you're not feeling so hot,
但这算是需要全员出动的情况
but this is kind of an "all hands on deck" situation here, so...
那 我们在那边见了
So... I'll meet you there.
嗯
Yeah.
你真要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
如果你不想去
If you wanted to stay behind...
不是的 我只是
I didn't. I just...
卡西迪奥
Castiel...
我觉得温家兄弟把你带坏了
I think the Winchesters are a bad influence on you.
萨姆和迪恩虽然有些小毛病
Sam and Dean may be a bit rough around the edges,
但他们是我认识的最好的人了
but they're the best men I've ever known.
而且他们是我的朋友
And they're my friends.
我永远看不腻
I never get tired of looking at them.
那些繁星
All those stars.
两杯酒
Two shots here.
给他来点高档货 插个精致的小伞什么的
He'll have something fancy, with your tiniest umbrella.
那个
So...
你感觉如何
How you been feeling?
焦躁
On edge?
压抑
Pent-up?
欲求不满
Unfulfilled?
你活像伟哥广♥告♥
You sound like a viagra commercial.
知道吗
You know that, right?
这不是关于...小丁丁的
This isn't about... little Dean.
是关于血印 它改变了你
It's about the mark. It changed you.
我发现了
I've noticed.
我知道你想继续狂欢
And I know that you want to keep the party going.
继续享乐
You want to have fun, fun, fun
直到爸爸把黑眼去掉
till daddy takes the black eyes away.
但是
The fact is...
你现在需要杀人
You need to kill now.
不是想要 或者决定
Not want to, not choose to...
是必须
Need to.
给
There you go.
谢谢
Danke.
承认吧 亲爱的
Face it, darling.
你是瘾君子 而死亡就是你的瘾
You're an addict. Death is your drug.
你余生都要沉迷于此了
And you're gonna spend the rest of your life chasing that dragon.
那又如何
So?
所以 我要帮你
So...I'm here to facilitate.
你要我替你杀人
You want me to kill for you.
我要你替我们杀人
I want you to kill for us.
听着
Look...
你最终总会爆发的
You're going to snap eventually.
愤怒 嗜血 会在你体内渐渐积蓄
The anger, the bloodlust is gonna build up in you
直到你再也无法忍♥受
until you can't take it anymore,
到那时...
and then...
所以问题来了
So, the question is,
你是要杀无辜平民
do you want to spike a civilian
还是活该受死的人呢
or someone who has it coming?
比如呢
Like who?
比如
Like...
明蒂·莫里斯
Mindy Morris.
慈爱的母亲
Caring mother...
钟情的妻子
loving wife...
也是出轨的婊♥子♥
...cheating trollop.
被她丈夫莱斯特撞破奸♥情♥之后
After her husband, Lester, discovered Mindy's liaison amoureuse,
两人爆发了激烈的争吵
heated words were exchanged.
最终 明蒂决定离婚
In the end, Mindy wanted a divorce...
并要求分得一半家产
and 50% of everything.
但莱斯特
But Lester...
莱斯特宁可放弃灵魂
Lester would rather give up his soul
也不愿拱手让出家产
than half his junk.
我们就生活在一个很物质的世界里
We live in a very materialistic world.
明蒂横竖都是死
Mindy's gonna die one way or the other.
何不借这个机会 满足一下兽♥欲♥
Why not take the job... feed the beast?
好吧
Fine.
就这一次
One-time deal.
还有点别的事
Oh, there's something else that I...
我得跟你说说
need to share with you.
我得进镇去买♥♥新轮胎
I'm gonna have to run in to town for a new set of tires.
得要一阵
Could take a while.
你们想先进去看看电视什么的
You want to head inside and watch tv or something,
请随意
you're more than welcome.
冰箱里有些剩的三豆沙拉
Oh, and there's leftover three-bean surprise in the fridge,
-饿了就吃吧 -你可真好
- if you're hungry. - You're very kind.
以前杀过人 所以要行善嘛
Makes up for me being an ax murderer and all.
抱歉 开玩笑的
Uh, sorry. Kidding.
懂了
Ah, I see.
非常感谢
Thank you for everything.
豆子的部分明白了 但是...
I understand the three beans, but...
惊喜在哪啊
what's the surprise?
莱斯特吗
Let me guess... Lester?
我...你是谁
I...who are you?
你以为呢
Who do you think?
你在这儿干什么呢
What the hell are you doing here, man?
我的联络人
Well, my contact...
他说你要办事了
Yeah, he, uh... he told me that, uh, this was happening,
我想亲自过来 确保任务完成好了
so I just wanted to come down and make sure it gets done right.
因为你是这方面的专家 是吗
Ah. 'cause you're the expert, huh?
听好了 这是杀人基本规则
Listen... and this is murder 101...
如果你雇凶杀妻
when you hire someone to kill your wife,
杀手去行凶的时候绝对不要靠近案发现场
you don't want to be around when the hit goes down.
这叫不在场证明
It's called an alibi.
我知道那是什么意思
Yeah, I know what an alibi is.
我有看《小律师大作为》
I watch "Franklin & Bash""
太好了
Super.
听我说 你为这破事出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂...
Listen, you sold your soul for this crap, so...
不是破事
It's not crap.
这是我的人生
It's my life.
却被她毁了
And she flushed it down the toilet.
莱斯特
Les...
我要跟你说些话 你得听好了
I'm gonna say something to you. I need you to really listen to me.
你就是个废物
You're a loser.
你老婆 她在北达科他州算8分了
Your lady in there... she's a North Dakota 8.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表