drinking the bathwater.
我叫他停下
When I told him to stop,
他简直像听不到
it was like he couldn't even hear me.
而且他的皮肤干燥很严重 都流血了
And his skin, it got so dry it bled.
他去见医生了吗
Did he see a doctor?
我带他去了退伍军人协会
I took him to the V.A.,
但他却只能一等再等
but he just got on a list to get on a list.
后来他不再说话了
And then, he stopped talking...
他已经完全失常了
and just wasn't himself.
我还以为是创伤后应激障碍
I thought maybe it was PTSD.
请节哀
Uh, we're very sorry.
你说里克刚从派驻归来
You said that Rick was recently deployed.
知道他被派驻去哪了吗
Do you have any idea where?
不知道 那都是机密
No, that stuff is classified.
妻子都不能知道
They don't even let the wives in on it.
好吧
Right.
那我们
Okay, well, we'll, um...
我们不打扰了 如果你想到了什么
We'll leave you alone now, but if something comes up,
任何东西 请打给我们
anything at all, just give us a call.
还有件事
There's one other thing.
我在超♥市♥碰到了朋友杰玛
I ran into my friend Jemma at the supermarket.
她嫁给了基特·维森 里克的队友
She's married to Kit Verson, a guy from Rick's team.
她觉得基特这次回来也变了
She thinks Kit came back different this time.
我觉得我们似乎遇到了一样的问题
Kind of felt like we were dealing with the same thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
基特的确有些烦恼
Kit's been going through some stuff for sure.
恢复正常
Um, you know, it takes him a while
-是需要时间的 他总能恢复 -谢谢
- to get back to normal, but he always does. - Thanks.
你呢 你怎么样
And what about you? How are you holding up?
我没事
I'm okay...
基本没事吧
for the most part.
因为里克和贝丝的事
You know, what happened to Rick and Beth, it...
让人很难过
It's been hard.
多亏上帝仁慈啊
"There but for the grace of god," you know?
可以跟你丈夫谈谈吗
May we speak with your husband?
他昨晚出去了
He, um... he went out last night,
他应该就回来了
but he should be back any minute.
基特派驻归来之后
You know, Kit, he comes back from these deployments,
总是需要空间
and he needs his space.
他出去了一整晚吗
So he's been out all night?
是的
Well...yeah.
天呐
God.
我都骗不了自己
I can't even convince myself.
我好担心
I'm worried.
这不像他
This isn't like him.
他最近很渴吗
Has he been thirsty,
会跟狗抢水那么渴
like "drink out of the dog bowl" thirsty?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
认出了你的车
Recognized your wheels.
你怎么来了
What the hell are you doing here?
杰玛打给了我
Jemma called me in.
我还是新兵蛋子时就认识基特了
I've known Kit since we were military brats
在同一个基地待过
raisin' hell on the same base.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
没人说他不是
Well, no one's saying he's not.
是吗
Oh, really, now?
那么你们是冲着杰玛的茶来的吗
So, what are you two, uh, here for, Jemma's sweet tea?
要告诉我你们究竟为什么而来吗
You want to tell me why you're really here?
我们在查案子
We're working a case.
基特的案子吗
Oh, Kit's case?
老实说 我们还不能确定
Honestly, we're not sure just yet,
但看上去是这么回事
but, um, it's looking like it.
你是这么说
Says you.
镇上发生了一起谋杀-自杀案
There's a murder-suicide in town.
你朋友基特跟凶手是队友
Your buddy Kit? Same unit as the killer.
而且有同样的怪毛病
Same whacked-out antics.
所以
So...
我们不会离开的
Look, we're not going anywhere, all right?
如果你在乎你朋友
And if you care about your buddy,
就让我们来处理
you'll let us handle this.
我还是跟你们来吧
Nah, I think I'm gonna be coming with you.
想得美
Oh, the hell you are.
我认识人 我能帮忙
I got contacts. I can help.
你帮不上的
You really can't.
比如 我有个朋友是军队情报机构的
For example, a friend of mine works military intelligence...
还欠我个人情
owes me a favor.
他会知道里克和基特执行了什么任务吗
Would he know what Rick and Kit's mission was?
当然 而且他会告诉我的
Sure. And he'd tell me all about it.
好吧
Okay, fine.
不好
No, it ain't.
我能猜到是怎么回事
You know, I figure what's going on here...
我要死死跟着你们
I stick to you two like flies on roadkill,
确保我朋友能完好无损地回家
make sure my buddy comes home in one piece.
我知道你们在想什么
Look, I know what you two are thinking,
但我们不能猎杀我的好哥们
but we are not gonna hunt my best friend,
他还是个战争英雄呢
who happens to be a frigging war hero, by the way.
我们要找到他
We are gonna find him.
这是有区别的
And that's the difference.
伙计 我们也知道
Hey, man, we're right there with you, okay?
-基特是个英雄 -但你得做好准备
- Kit's a hero, but... - But you got to prepare yourself.
基特可以已经不是自己了
Kit might not be Kit anymore.
先生
Uh, sir?
先生 你得先付钱
Sir, you have to pay for that first!
瞧你干的好事
Now, look what you ma--
有个家伙闯了进来 快回商店来
This guy just came in. Get to the store, man.
快点啊
You got to hurry.
给
Here you go.
食物来了
Sustenance.
我查不到牛死亡
Listen, I got nothing on cattle deaths,
或是诡异天气 什么都没有
freakish weather... none of it.
那或许不是恶魔
So... probably not a demon.
或许根本不是你们那种案子
So maybe it's just not your kind of thing at all.
化疑虑为食欲
Well, when in doubt...eat.
来了
Okay, here we go.
发送者 未知 查看
加密邮件
我收到一封军队情报机构那个朋友发来的密信
I got an encrypted e-mail here from my friend at the M.I.
怎么说
And?
这个嘛
Well...
基特和里克被派去营救一名美国战俘
Kit and Rick were sent to rescue an American P.O.W.
他被关押在伊♥拉♥克♥纳贾夫公墓
being held in Iraq... the Najaf cemetery.
公墓
Cemetery?
那些混♥蛋♥把那里当做监狱用
Bastards use 'em as a, uh... as a prison.
这里有一段视频 是威利斯头盔摄像头拍的
I got some footage here from the camera on Willis' helmet
他跟基特执行的最后一桩任务
during his last mission with Kit.
好了 上
Okay, go!
趴下
Down. Get down.
安全
Clear.
琼斯少校
Major Jones?!
马特·琼斯少校
Major Matt Jones?
-那边 -琼斯少校 是你吗
- Hey, right here. - Hey, major Jones, is that you?
我是基特·维森上尉
Hey, I'm captain Kit Verson.
我们来救你回家了
We're here to bring you home, man.
搞什么啊
Oh, what the hell?!
他搞什么啊
What the hell was that?!
我猜结局很不堪吧
I'm guessing that didn't have a happy ending.
是啊 任务失败了
No, it did not. Mission failed.
战俘被警卫射杀了
And that P.O.W. got shot by guards.
是吗 就是这样吗
Really? That's what happened?
官方是这么说的
That's the official story.
基特和里克回来都有问题
All right, so, Kit and Rick came back screwed-up.
这我们是知道的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表