你根本没这胆
You don't have the guts.
你做了什么啊
What did you do?!
你是克丽丝托吧
You're Crystal, right?
好吧
Yeah, well...
我刚刚救了你
I just rescued you.
他...你本可以好好谈的
He... you could've talked.
你...
You just...
不客气
You're welcome.
汽车旅馆
他就让他死了
He just let him die.
他就让他死了
He just let him die.
他就让他死了
Just let him die.
探员
Agent.
或许你能告诉我到底是怎么回事
Maybe you can tell me what in the hell is going on here.
按外面那女孩的说法
The way the girl outside tells it
你们一位探员冲进来了
Is one of your boys came in hot,
把他的搭档害死了
got his partner killed,
然后像个日本武士一样把那混♥蛋♥杀了
then went some kind of samurai on that son of a bitch over there.
我认识那孩子
I knew that boy...
如今谁还用这招啊
Who summons anymore?
就不能打电♥话♥吗
Couldn't you call?
我手♥机♥里没有你电♥话♥
You're not in my contacts list.
干什么
What?
我需要你帮忙
I need your assistance
去除迪恩的血印
to help cure Dean of the mark.
那话怎么说的来着 我帮过了
What's the expression I gave at the office?
如果萨姆·温彻斯特不是
Maybe I'd feel a little different
才试图杀我 我或许还愿意帮忙
if Sam Winchester hadn't just tried to bloody kill me!
恐怕 我不接受拒绝
I'm afraid "no" is not an acceptable answer.
否则呢
Or what?
否则
Or...
好啊
That's right.
点亮蓝眼睛吧
Burn those eyes blue.
张开残破的小翅膀 灭了我吧
Spread those broken wings and destroy me!
否则 按我的来
Or...do it my way.
这就对了
Right.
求我
Now beg.
什么
What?
炸我 要么就求我
Blast me, or beg.
-克劳力 -叫我国王陛下
- Crowley. - King!
国王陛下
King.
劳烦您
If you... if you would...
劳烦您 好心帮个忙
if you would be so kind...
这清单上的三个原料
The three ingredients on this list.
"禁果"
"Forbidden fruit."
首先
Well, for starters,
那是柑橘 你个傻蛋 不是苹果
it's a quince, you dummy, not an apple.
没问题
No problem.
金牛犊 至少是留存下来的残骸
"Golden calf"... or what's left of it...
没问题
Check.
"罗威娜所爱之物"
"Something Rowena loves"?
我本以为是你 但是...
I would've thought it would've been you, but...
得了 我试过了
Spare me. I've lived it.
怎么样
Well...
我加入
I'm in.
迪恩 是我
Dean, it's me.
宝贝给你了
[咒语]
Te nunc invoco, mortem.
[咒语]
Te in mea potestate defixi.
[咒语]
Nunc et in aeternum.
那不是干酪吧
Don't tell me that's queso.
是啊
Yeah... yes.
干酪
Queso and, uh,
小玉米卷 玉米粉蒸肉
taquitos, tamales.
都是我亲手做的
Homemade by yours truly.
肥得流油
All with the bad fat.
就当是献祭吧
Consider it an offering.
为了什么
For?
我要你杀我
I want you to kill me.
我觉得十分有趣的是 迪恩
What I find truly fascinating, Dean...
手艺不错
That's good.
你我都知道
...is that you and I both know
我以前被你们温家人坑过
that I've been burned by you Winchesters before,
你居然还敢召唤我
yet you still call.
我知道 这次不会了
Yeah, I know, but not this time, okay?
不会耍诈 不会反悔
No games, no second thoughts.
你知道这是什么
I know you know what this is.
你知道它的能耐
I know you know what it can do.
我努力想克制
I've tried to fight it.
我想自己抵抗它
I've tried to beat it on my own.
但我做不到
And I-I can't.
我已经没招了 只剩你了
I got no moves left... except you.
真没想到还能有这一天
Well, I never thought I'd see the day.
天呐
My goodness.
迪恩·温彻斯特也末路穷途了
Dean Winchester has tipped over his king.
但我不会杀你 迪恩
But I won't kill you, Dean.
你是死神
You're death.
而你胳膊上的血印是第一道诅咒
And that mark on your arm is the first curse.
没什么能杀了你
Nothing can kill you.
好吧 那别管杀我了 你能去掉它吗
Okay, well, forget killing me. Can you get rid of it?
我可以
I could.
但是呢
But...
从无到有
Creatio ex nihilo...
上帝从虚无中创造了世界
God created the earth out of nothing...
至少你们主日学校的老师是这么教的
or so your Sunday-school teacher would have you believe.
那么《创世纪》是骗人的喽
What, so Genesis is a lie, eh?
令人震惊
Shocker.
有光之前
Before there was light,
有上帝和大天使之前
before there was God and the archangels,
世界并非虚无的
there wasn't nothing.
世界有黑暗
There was the darkness,
破坏力很强
a horribly destructive,
毫无道德的力量 它被上帝和大天使击溃了
amoral force that was beaten back by God and his archangels
那是场可怕的战争
in a terrible war.
上帝把黑暗锁在它无法肆虐的地方
God locked the darkness away where it could do no harm,
他创造了一个血印
and he created a mark
血印既是锁也是钥匙
that would serve as both lock and key,
他将此托付给他最信任的副手 路西法
which he entrusted to his most valued lieutenant, Lucifer.
但血印开始产生了自己的想法
But the mark began to assert its own will,
变成了一个诅咒 开始败坏
revealed itself as a curse, and began to corrupt.
路西法开始嫉妒人类
Lucifer became jealous of man.
上帝把路西法逐下地狱
God banished Lucifer to hell.
路西法把血印传递给了该隐
Lucifer passed the mark to Cain,
而他又把血印传递给了你
who passed the mark to you,
也就是所说的 以一人命换天下
the proverbial finger in the dike.
真是棒极了
Well, that is just fan-friggin-tastic, isn't it?
我可以去除血印
So I could remove the mark,
但你必须把它传下去
but only if you will share it with another
以保证锁不被打破
to ensure that the lock remains unbroken
黑暗不会被放进来
and the darkness remains banned.
不行
I'm not doing that...
我不能这样对任何人
not to anyone.
那如果我可以送你去别的地方
What if I told you I could relocate you somewhere far away,
甚至不是在这星球上
not even on this earth,
你可以继续活着
where you would still be alive,
但不会再对你自己和他人构成威胁呢
but no longer a danger to yourself or to others?
迪恩
Dean.
我试过了 萨姆
I gave it a shot, Sammy.
听我说 不管你要做什么
Listen to me... whatever you're doing,
不管你做了什么 求你
whatever you've done, please...
我都去查案了
Hell, I even worked a case.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表