不 是蛮奇怪的
No, that is strange.
好的 我知道了 谢谢
All right, I hear you. Thank you.
看来那个女巫的确来过
So, it looks like our witch was here
和两个新朋友一起
with two new friends.
真的吗
Really?
是劳尔香坊的吗
Raul's girls?
她想从她们身上得到什么
What does she want with them?
不知道 你从猎人网上得到什么消息了吗
I don't know. What'd you get from the hunter network?
有个达瑞尔在查一桩案子
This guy Darrell's been working a case,
一系列可怕的酒店凶杀案
a series of grisly hotel murders --
一起在肯斯汀顿酒店
one at the Kensington,
另一起在克利夫兰的华尔道夫酒店
another at the Waldorf in Cleveland --
尸体被捅伤 钉在天花板上
bodies stabbed, impaled on the ceiling.
听起来更像是变♥态♥杀人狂而不是女巫啊
Sounds a little more homicidal maniac than witchy.
达瑞尔也是这么想的
That's what Darrell thought, too,
直到他拿到尸检报告
until the autopsy came back.
真正的死因是...
Actual cause of death --
让我猜猜 是脑子被煮熟了吧
Let me guess -- boiled brains.
没错 和这个服务生一样
Yeah, same as our waiter.
我必须承认 这位女巫很有钱啊
Well, I'll give this to the witch -- she's got deep pockets.
肯斯汀顿酒店 华尔道夫酒店
The Kensington, the Waldorf,
还有这间餐厅
this restaurant --
可都不便宜
That can't be cheap.
是啊 动身吧
Yeah. Let's get.
去哪里
Where we going?
查查这一带所有的五星级酒店
Check out every five-star hotel in the area.
你怎么了
What's going on?
对不起 卡西迪奥
I'm sorry, Castiel.
我不和你走了
I'm not going with you.
我不干了
I'm done.
很难放弃...
It's hard letting go...
一个故事 一项任务
of a story, a mission.
可那些我们为了任务
But what of the humans whose lives we sacrifice
而牺牲的人类呢
in the name of that mission?
他们怎么办
What of them?
我们过去总说人类是我们最初的使命
We always said the humans were our original mission.
也许现在 卡西迪奥...
Maybe it's time, Castiel --
该把他们摆在第一位了
time to put them first.
你这些想法是从哪来的
Where is all this coming from?
来到地球上
Being on earth,
和你一起工作
working with you,
让我有所感触
I've felt things.
人类的感触...
Human things --
激♥情♥ 饥饿
passions, hungers.
洗澡的时候
To shower,
感受到水流过我的肌肤...
feel water on my skin...
想要靠近你
To get closer to you.
但这一切与
But all of that was nothing
我见到他时的感受相比不算什么
compared to what I felt when I saw him.
她的丈夫 他的愤怒 他的悲伤
Her husband -- his anger and his grief.
卡罗琳就在我身体里
And Caroline was inside of me,
对他大喊
screaming out for him,
想要回自己的生活
for her life back.
这些感觉
These f-feelings,
不是我的 不是我们的
they aren't for me, for us.
是她的
They belong to her.
我知道我该退出了
I know it's time to step aside.
再见 卡西迪奥
Goodbye, Castiel.
卡罗琳 我是...
Caroline, I'm --
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
你们两个准备好做练习了吗
You two ready for some practice?
是谁
Who is it?
很可能是酒店经理
Probably the hotel manager
来抱怨我没交钱
probably here to complain that I haven't paid the bill.
我给你们的咒语还在手上吧
You have those spells I gave you?
说到这个 我看不懂西班牙语
Yeah, about that? I don't read spanish.
那是拉丁语
It's latin.
读音在后面 亲爱的
Phonetics are on the back, darling.
"读音"
"Phonetics."
准备好
Get ready.
听我口令
And on my word...
等我们把你交给我们老大 你就等着受苦吧
You're in for a world of hurt when we deliver you to our boss.
那我们呢
What about us?
我不要再回到那个地方
I'm not going back to that place.
荡♥妇♥行动结束了
Operation Skank has been terminated.
你们俩要去的地方就是外面的垃圾箱
The only place you two are going is the dumpster out back.
这些人是谁
Who are those guys?
猎人
Hunters.
我们快走吧
Let's get out of here.
这不是出口
That's not an exit.
别担心 女士们 我们跟你们没仇
Don't worry, ladies. Our beef's not with you.
我们是来找这个女巫的
We're here for the witch.
罗威娜
Rowena.
能被认出来总是很高兴
Always nice to be recognized.
做点什么 念个咒语
Do something -- a spell!
好主意
That's an excellent idea.
[咒语]
Impetus bestiarum.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
追 快追
Go! Go!
你做了什么 你对她做了什么
What'd you do? What did you do to her?
凶狗攻击咒 我们需要分散注意
Attack-dog spell. We needed a decoy.
但是...
But...
她会死的 就像那个服务生一样
But she'll die, just like the waiter.
可能吧
Probably.
很少有人能承受这种魔法
Few humans are built to survive magic like that,
而艾尔又很软弱
and Elle was weak.
但你不是
But you're not.
我们一见面我就看出来了
I saw it the second we met.
你很强壮
You're strong.
你说得对
You're right.
我的确是
I am.
-[咒语] -闭嘴
- Occideris ingrat-- - Not another word!
女士 你的运气用光了
Lady, your luck has just run out.
我很确定并没有
I'm pretty sure that's not true.
伙计 我们真得解决你的时机问题
Pal, we got to work on your timing.
放下枪 迪恩
Drop the gun, Dean-o.
好吧 她可能看起来没什么
All right, she may not look like much,
但是放她逃走 就是大错特错
But letting this one go -- big mistake.
你听到他说的了
You heard the boy.
听着 我对我们上次见面时发生的事表示抱歉
Look, man, I am sorry about the last time we met, okay?
有很多事情 我都觉得很抱歉
I'm sorry about a lot of things.
我已经不是之前的那个我了
I'm not the same person that I was.
你根本就不是人
You're not a person at all.
我现在了解你们了
See, I know all about your kind now.
什么 听着
My kind? Listen --
我已经不再是恶魔了
I'm not a demon anymore.
那你杀死我父亲时 是恶魔吗
So, were you a demon when you murdered my father?
不是
No.
那你还是个魔头
Then you're still a monster.
我们开始吧
Let's go.
放我出去
Let...me...out!
不管她对你做了什么 你必须要与之抗争
Look...whatever she did to you, you have to fight it.
我做不到
I...can't.
不要动
Don't.
你在等什么 动手啊
What are you waiting for? Do it.
不
No.
我要一劳永逸地解决这个麻烦
Now, I'm gonna clean this mess up once and for all.
给我五分钟
You're gonna give me five minutes,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表