Isabella was my friend.
我们有许多共同点
We had a lot in common,
包括...
including...
痛苦的爱情经历
painful love lives.
我想保护她
I wanted to protect her.
你说她是三周前随着家族遗物
You said she showed up about three weeks ago
一起来到这里的
when stuff from her home arrived?
是的 是跟蒂沃利修道院的一批物品一起来的
Yes, part of a shipment from a monastery in Tivoli.
她的家族和欧洲很多大家族一样
Her family's treasures found their way to the church,
物品都被捐入了教堂
as with many of the great houses of Europe.
你没注意到是她来了以后
You get that she got here
谋杀才开始发生的吗
just before the murders started happening?
我才意识到
I finally realized that.
后来我听到了你们的话
And then I heard the two of you,
我开始起疑了
and it made me wonder.
所以我读了她的日记
That's when I read her journal.
她死后这本日记到了她父亲手里
It was given to her father right after her death.
怨鬼 和我们想的一样
Vengeful sprit, just like we thought.
可一个来自16世纪佛罗伦萨的鬼吗
Yeah, but 16th-century Florence.
她可能葬在佛罗伦萨了
She's probably buried in florence.
我猜也是
I assume.
她受审之后日记就结束了
The -- the journal ended right after her trial.
皮耶罗的死太过可怕
Piero's death was so horrific,
她被判使用了巫术
she was convicted of witchcraft.
他们判她被绑在木桩上烧死
They sentenced her to burn at the stake.
好吧 假如她是烧死的
Okay, well, if she burned,
那她的骨头也应该烧没了
then so would her bones.
没错 但是 迪恩 这里有东西
Yeah, but, Dean, something here
把她束缚在了这个地方
is the tether that ties her to this place.
八成是那本日记
It's probably the journal,
她在上面记录了自己的生活
where she wrote about her life.
我们看看能不能找到伊莎贝拉
Why don't see if we can find Isabella,
拖住她
try to slow her down.
萨姆 把这些东西全烧了
Sam, burn all this stuff.
她的...日记
Her...journal?
有这个必要吗
Is that necessary?
相信我 有必要
Believe me, it's necessary.
我可不确定 迪恩
Well, I don't know, Dean.
也许日记里还有什么信息
I mean, there might be more in here.
萨姆 烧了它
Sam, burn it.
走吧
Let's go.
我告诉你 我不知道别的了
I'm telling you I don't know any more.
你在撒谎 就像你这些年一直在散播我的谣言
You're lying, just as you lied about me all these years.
你怕我会找到所有失窃的魔药和咒语
You're afraid I'll recover all the stolen potions and spells
然后变得比你更强大
and become more powerful than you.
可怜的罗威娜
Oh, poor, poor Rowena.
一次又一次地遭人密谋陷害
Always the victim of one conspiracy or another.
你如此渴望自己能变得强大
You're so consumed with your rise to power,
甚至看不清♥真♥♥相♥
you can't see the truth!
我看清了事实 而事实是如此可悲
I see the truth, and it's pathetic.
你任由这些记录者
You let these men of letters
掠夺了世上最大的魔法秘密宝库
pillage the greatest trove of magical secrets in the world
却无动于衷
and did nothing.
我们被削弱了
We were weakened.
被劫走的东西如今散播到世界各地的地堡中
The plunder was dispersed to bunkers all around the world.
那些地堡都受到严加保护
Those bunkers are powerfully warded.
我们没办法阻止他们
There was nothing we could do to stop them.
我要如何找到记录者
How do I find the men of letters?
我都不知道他们是不是还存在
I don't even know if they exist anymore.
我听说美国的分部
I've heard that the American chapter
在50年代就灭绝了
was extinguished in the 1950s,
但显然 两名成员存活了下来
but apparently, two of its members survive --
那两个猎人 萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特
The hunters, Sam and Dean Winchester.
温家兄弟吗
The Winchesters?
又是温家兄弟
Again with the Winchesters.
没完没了的温家兄弟
Perpetually, the Winchesters.
奥莉薇特 亲爱的
Olivette, dear...
虽然我们聊得很愉快
pleasant though this little chat has been,
但我觉得这次谈话...该结束了
I feel it's come... ...to a close.
你的意思就是
What you're telling me
巫师团不再强大了 因此
is that the coven is no longer all powerful and, therefore,
你也没用了
that you are no longer useful.
你最好小心点 罗威娜
You'd better be careful, Rowena.
有条界限你是不能跨越的
There's a line that cannot be crossed.
女巫相残在巫师界是滔天大罪
Witch-on-witch murder is anathema to the community.
巫师界
The community?
谁在乎他们啊
Who needs them?
一想到多年来我白白活在恐惧之中
To think of all the years I've lived in fear for nothing.
你毁了我的人生 奥莉薇特
You ruined my life, Olivette,
你要用你的命来偿还
and you shall pay with yours.
罗威娜 求你了 你不会想这么做的
Rowena, please, you don't want to do this.
求你了 罗威娜 别这样做
Please, Rowena, don't do this.
罗威娜 求你了
Rowena, please.
求你停下
Please stop.
[咒语]
Cruciatus letumque crucianti!
停
Halt!
是我没想清楚
I haven't thought this through.
我为何要杀了你
Why should I kill you,
让你这么轻松地死去
give you an easy way out
我明明有更好的选择
when there are far better options?
-[咒语] -不要啊
- Fatum tuum est itersine... - No!
-[咒语] -不要 罗威娜 求你了
- Termino ad nulum! - No! No! Rowena! Please!
不要啊
No!!
我真是个天才
Oh, I'm a genius.
假如她是与教堂束缚在一起
I don't see how she could murder these people
她怎么能杀害这些人呢
if she was tethered to the church.
她可以在教堂里附上一个人的身
She could possess a person inside the church,
借那具身体离开
ride out,
杀人之后再被拉回来 所以...
and get yanked back after the kill, so...
鬼魂用枪杀得死吗
And can ghosts be shot?
这是岩盐子弹
This is rock salt.
如果我们发现她 这能拖住她
If we spot her, it'll slow her down.
日复一日 我对皮耶罗的爱越来越深
And as the days passed, my love for Piero deepened,
他也越来越相信 我是他的缪斯
as did his belief in my powers as his muse.
他说他想从我这里得到一样东西
He said he wanted something from me,
一样他都不敢问我要的东西
something he could barely give voice to.
他认为我对他作品的影响很深远
He thought the effect I had on his work was profound.
他以前从没画过这么好的
He had never painted so well before.
他问可否要我一点血
He asked if he might have a bit of my blood
混在颜料中
to mix into the pigment.
皮耶罗很害怕他会伤到我
Piero was so afraid he would hurt me.
我告诉他 恰好相反 我很乐意这么做
I told him, on the contrary, it was my great joy to do this.
但这并不够
But it wasn't enough.
我让皮耶罗将肉 血和骨头研磨
I told Piero to grind the flesh, blood, and bone
混入颜料
into the pigment.
我已经完全与画融为一体
I had completely become one with the painting
-也与皮耶罗融为一体 -"融为一体"
- and with Piero. - "And with Piero"
她杀了德兰尼神父 她就在这附近
She got to father Delaney. She's around here somewhere.
我们得带你走 走吧
We got to get you out of here. Come on!
神父必须死
The priest had to die.
他一直宽恕你们这些臭男人
He made it his business to forgive you pigs...
宽恕你们不可饶恕的罪过
forgive you, when what you do is unforgivable.
萨姆 烧掉日记
Sam, burn the journal!
修女 别让他们这么做
Sister! Don't let them!
你是我的朋友
You are my friend.
你挺能跑啊
You're... ooh, you're trucking.
那是她吗
Is that her?
要我说 这才叫伸张正义
Poetic justice, if you ask me.
几百年来 那些老女人逼我卑躬屈膝
For hundreds of years, those hags made me grovel,
我企图讨好她们却只是徒劳
every attempt to please them futile.
也该让别的人跑圈圈了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表