也许是我们老了
Maybe we're getting old.
我也从没想过我会老
Never saw that coming, either.
到底怎么了
What is it, huh?
为什么你要让亲爱的妈咪困扰你呢
Why you letting mommy dearest tie you into knots?
因为...我们是一家人
Because... we're family.
血亲
Blood.
家人和血缘可不是一回事
That's not the same thing.
一位智者曾告诉我"家人不止于血亲"
A wise man once told me, "Family don't end in blood."
有血缘也不一定是家人
But it doesn't start there, either.
家人关心你
Family cares about you,
而不是关心你能为他们做什么
not what you can do for them.
无论好坏 家人会一直陪在你身边
Family's there through the good, bad -- all of it.
他们会支持你...
They got your back...
无论艰难险阻
even when it hurts.
那才是家人
That's family.
你妈是这样的吗
That sound like your mother?
你好啊 伙计们
Well, howdy, fellas.
这就是上帝的书♥记♥员吗
This is the scribe of god?
他看上去像个玩具木偶
He looks like a fraggle.
我会把这话当成是恭维
I'm gonna take that as a compliment.
那可是部极其优秀的电视剧
That was an excellent program.
梅塔特隆 我们来这里...
Metatron, we are here --
我知道你们为何而来 屁西迪奥
I know why you're here, "Asstiel,"
我不感兴趣
and I'm not interested.
我告诉过你 我宁愿死
I told you I would rather die
也不愿让迪恩·温彻斯特
than let Dean Winchester
再拿我当出气筒
use me as his personal punching bag again.
别担心 和迪恩无关
Don't worry. Dean's not involved.
你要做我的出气筒
You're gonna be my punching bag.
备用团队
The "B" Team, huh?
有意思
Interesting.
钥匙在那边
Keys are over there.
快点呀
Chop chop!
你确定只有这个办法
Are you sure this is the only way?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately.
萨姆棒棒
Sam-tastic!
想我了吗
Miss me?
闻到了吗
Oh, smell that?
自♥由♥的味道
That smells like freedom.
我们走
Well, let's go.
我要坐前排
I call shotgun!
你没资格提要求 梅塔特隆
You don't get to make demands, Metatron.
你说了不算
You're not in charge here.
恐怕我说了算 我了解血印
Oh, I'm afraid I am. I know about the mark.
我有你的能量
I have your grace.
规矩我来定
I make the rules.
这叫做筹码 孩子们
It's called leverage, boys.
掌握 运用 逍遥得意
Learn it, live it, love it.
你的能量在我们这里 梅塔特隆
We have your grace, Metatron.
现在你是凡人
You're mortal now.
所以你要回答我们的问题
So you will answer our questions,
否则萨姆会...
or Sam will, um...
怎么说的
What's the phrase?
把你脑浆爆出来
Blow your fricking brains out.
这叫做筹码 梅塔特隆
It's called leverage, Metatron.
掌握 运用 逍遥得意
Learn it, live it, love it.
我们怎么除掉血印
How do we get rid of the mark?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know!
这是古老的魔法 上帝级的魔法
No, I-it's old magic -- god-level magic.
或者路西法级别的
Or Lucifer level,
但你们不能问他 不是吗
but you can't ask him, exactly, can you?
石碑呢
What about the tablets?
没有 石碑上没有关于血印的记载
No, th-there's -- there's nothing in them about the mark.
那么你说
So when you said
"河水终结于源头" 那只是...
"The river ends at the source," That was --
是我编的胡话
I was just making up crap,
争取时间 好坑你们
trying to buy time till I could screw you over.
不
No.
怎么 之前成功过
What?! It worked before.
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
什么
What?
开枪打他
Shoot him.
不不 不 你的能量
No, no! No. Your grace.
我没说谎
I wasn't lying about that.
还有剩
There's still some left.
我带你去找
I'll take you to it.
你决定 小卡
It's your call, Cass.
好了吗
Is it done?
我们完了
We're done.
收拾你的东西滚出去
Get your things and get out.
你不是说真的吧
You aren't serious.
非常认真
Deadly.
但我是你母亲
But I'm your mother.
也许是你带我来到这个世界
You may have brought me into this world,
但你从未做过我的母亲
but you were never my mother.
那么你选了温家兄弟
So you're choosing the Winchesters.
我选择我
I'm choosing me.
我容忍♥你的谎言
I put up with your lies,
你可悲的小阴谋 是因为
your sad little schemes because -
不对
No.
因为也许你是对的
Because maybe you were right.
也许我不再犀利了
Maybe I did lose my edge.
但今后不会了
But that ends now.
告诉我 罗威娜
Tell me, Rowena,
如果我不是地狱之王
if I were not the king of hell,
你还会假装关心我吗
would you have ever bothered to pretend to care about me?
你不可以
You -- you can't.
我可以
I can.
我可是克劳力
I'm bloody Crowley!
我是地狱之王
I'm the king of hell.
我想什么时候做什么就做什么
I do what I want, when I want.
我不听从你的命令
And I don't take orders from you.
你所拥有的一切
Everything you have,
我会看着它烧成灰
I will watch it burn!
我给你五分钟
I'll give you five minutes.
之后 祈祷我不会再见到你吧
After that, pray I don't see you again.
电影怎么样
How was the movie?
法语的
French.
你呢 你昨晚做了什么
What about you? What did you do last night?
打了桌球 挺无聊的
Played some pool. It was kind of boring.
-好吧 我去梳洗一下 -嗯
- All right. I'm gonna clean up. - Yeah.
小心点
Careful.
萨姆
Sam.
鲍比让我把这个给你
Bobby asked me to give you this.
萨姆
Sam...
这样挺奇怪的吧
So...this is weird, huh?
我是想说
Look, I just wanted to say that
小卡告诉了我你在为迪恩做的事
Cass told me what you're doing for Dean.
我不拦你
And I'm not asking you to stop,
但也许背着他做这些不是好主意
but maybe going behind his back ain't the best idea.
你哥哥 他有时很固执
Your brother, he can be stubborn.
但我觉得他会理解
But I think he'd understand.
我知道这份生活就是如此
And I know it's the life --
做点坏事 才能做更多好事
doing a little bad so you can do a lot of good.
但有时坏事非常严重
But sometimes the bad's real bad
而好事
And the good --
要付出相当大的代价
it can come at one hell of a price.
我不是当事人
I ain't there on the ground,
不管你做什么
and whatever you do,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表